• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2015
    This looks so cool, Dionon. Take your time releasing the first beta, but I'm sure you already knew that ;) if you need any story-writers/text editors/dialogue writers/etc etc shoot me a PM.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    I want to dowland this game, but i don't know dowland it , could you explain me how dowland?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    Wow, that seems to be one sick hack you've started! I am really looking forward to playing this hack, though I do have a few suggestions to make.

For now, I think you could change the text style in the hack, so it looks more like the text in Gen 4 or Gen 5 games. You might also consider changing some of the sprites a bit, such as that of the main character's father - dude looks a bit too much like Blaine from Pokemon HG/SS.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Dionon? That sound weird. Oh forget it. Dionen are you still open some character sprite for your hack..?
    dionon om nom nom nom
    sprites work is always welcome, haha
    Dionen be mega Pokemon OR / AS and primitive regressions
    yassssssssss
    by Touched
    Wow, that seems to be one sick hack you've started! I am really looking forward to playing this hack, though I do have a few suggestions to make.
    For now, I think you could change the text style in the hack, so it looks more like the text in Gen 4 or Gen 5 games. You might also consider changing some of the sprites a bit, such as that of the main character's father - dude looks a bit too much like Blaine from Pokemon HG/SS.
    By text style you mean font? It is indeed something that can be changed, but far from being a priority. And it is the same sprite, haha. I like using default ows, as you saw. Lola, [player]'s friend, uses Yancy's visual, but it's not her. In game it makes no difference, I can say

Pokémon: LIFE Version

Say hello to your mother, [player].
    Sprite by the amazing PoLlOrOn!

Spoiler:

With the addition of Mega Evolutions, we have some minor Pokédex changes.
    I won't be spotting them, you can do it seeing the edits in the opening post.

PokéTrees
    New Honey Tree system
    Why only Honey Trees? From now on, you can use different kinds of PokéTreats to find different species of Pokémon depending on the kind of tree you put them in.
    Like Berries being watered, you will have to check if the PokéTreats are being consumed, and replace them with new ones. You will also have to take care of the tree, so don't let it run out of water :c​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    Dionen, you're a wizard, man. I hope you complete this hack, because it has the potential to be the best ever.

One thing, though - do you have any tips on adding B/W tiles to Pokémon 3rd Gen games more easily? The trees of B/W are a lot taller, as are the signs and houses - and as such, are all pretty tough to implement. You can PM me if you want.

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
    Years
  • Pokémon: LIFE Version

Say hello to your mother, [player].
    Sprite by the amazing PoLlOrOn!

Spoiler:

With the addition of Mega Evolutions, we have some minor Pokédex changes.
    I won't be spotting them, you can do it seeing the edits in the opening post.

PokéTrees
    New Honey Tree system
    Why only Honey Trees? From now on, you can use different kinds of PokéTreats to find different species of Pokémon depending on the kind of tree you put them in.
    Like Berries being watered, you will have to check if the PokéTreats are being consumed, and replace them with new ones. You will also have to take care of the tree, so don't let it run out of water :c​
    [/QUOTE]

The mom reminds me of Iris from the anime and the games for some reason.

Back