• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • I'm the master of correcting bugs by creating others.
    just gotta change some vars and the old man back bug will be fixed soon

edit: old man bug fixed, just like a few more of them.
    version a1.7 is up!

Pokémon: LIFE Version

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2019
    currently you can only get Bidoof, Bunnelby, Skiido, Pidget, Wingul, Budew, and Sewaddle in this Alpha. or maybe someone found other pokemon i haven't mentioned. still searching the Litleo. the ace trainer girl said she gets the Litleo from the top of O'Hana Mountain.
    can somebody tell me where can i find any poketreats? and can we encounter wild pokemon at tall grass in the area near the end of Alpha?

Litleo is in the grass outside the house where you get the key.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • currently you can only get Bidoof, Bunnelby, Skiido, Pidget, Wingul, Budew, and Sewaddle in this Alpha. or maybe someone found other pokemon i haven't mentioned. still searching the Litleo. the ace trainer girl said she gets the Litleo from the top of O'Hana Mountain.
    can somebody tell me where can i find any poketreats? and can we encounter wild pokemon at tall grass in the area near the end of Alpha?

Pokémon Capturable:
    Bidoof
    Bunnelby
    Pidgey
    Sewaddle
    Combee
    Venipede
    Wingull
    Inkay
    Psyduck
    Skiddo
    Burmy
    Ralts
    Litleo
    Whismur
    Munchlax
    Magby

PokéTreats at Grassland Chants south.

I'm uploading version 1.8, with the Pokémon menu icons fix

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    I was having a glitch where I would freeze just before the place where the demo ended after you got off the boat, but the new 1.8 patch fixed it xD!

Years
  • Hi, I like your version of Pokemon.
    I have a problem with patching. On the computer I installed your version and Pokemon FireRed. When I walk in the Lunar IPS I click ''Apply IPS Patch'' and pops up a window where you choose the file PKMNLIFEa1.7. After this opens another window and I choose the version of Pokemon FireRed. After selecting a window pops up that says ''The file was successfully patched!''. I leave the Lunar IPS and go into the VisualBoyAdvance and open Pokemon FireRed where it should be your version. Unfortunately, after you click the Pokemon FireRed on VisualBoyAdvance appears white background and none of it can be done.
    Tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm looking forward. :)
    And I'm sorry I used Google Translator.

Years
  • a little brief review on the Pokemon LIFE Alpha.
    this hack is just amazing. more than what i'm expected tbh. i really enjoy the alpha.
    unfortunately, there are some things i don't really comfortable in this Alpha. the first one is the fact that after you reach the next island, you can't come back to O'hana farm since the S.S. Anne isn't at the harbor anymore. thanks to that, i need to reset my game when i just notice some pokemon that i want were in O'hana farm area. the second one, the old house at the top of the mountain can only be visited once during the event with the Father since once you cleared the event and go down to the harbor, you can't go there anymore since the Gogoat riding won't allow it. and the puzzle game, i thought after i solved it there will be hidden room or something, but it turns out nothing happened.
    i'm playing the Alpha 1.4 so i don't know whether the issues i mentioned have been fixed or not.

something bother me. do Litleo's gender ratio has the same ratio on Pokemon XY which Male: 25% and Female: 75%? the only three Littleo i've encountered were all female, so i'm assuming that you use the pokemon XY's Litleo gender ratio. and one more, do we really can't encounter any wild pokemon on the tall grass at the park whose poketree on there?

Hi, I like your version of Pokemon.
    I have a problem with patching. On the computer I installed your version and Pokemon FireRed. When I walk in the Lunar IPS I click ''Apply IPS Patch'' and pops up a window where you choose the file PKMNLIFEa1.7. After this opens another window and I choose the version of Pokemon FireRed. After selecting a window pops up that says ''The file was successfully patched!''. I leave the Lunar IPS and go into the VisualBoyAdvance and open Pokemon FireRed where it should be your version. Unfortunately, after you click the Pokemon FireRed on VisualBoyAdvance appears white background and none of it can be done.
    Tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm looking forward.

And I'm sorry I used Google Translator.

maybe this'll help
    For My Boy you need change the save type to 128k

Last edited:

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
    Years
    this hack is just amazing. more than what i'm expected tbh. i really enjoy the alpha.
    unfortunately, there are some things i don't really comfortable in this Alpha. the first one is the fact that after you reach the next island, you can't come back to O'hana farm since the S.S. Anne isn't at the harbor anymore. thanks to that, i need to reset my game when i just notice some pokemon that i want were in O'hana farm area. the second one, the old house at the top of the mountain can only be visited once during the event with the Father since once you cleared the event and go down to the harbor, you can't go there anymore since the Gogoat riding won't allow it. and the puzzle game, i thought after i solved it there will be hidden room or something, but it turns out nothing happened.
    i'm playing the Alpha 1.4 so i don't know whether the issues i mentioned have been fixed or not.

something bother me. do Litleo's gender ratio has the same ratio on Pokemon XY which Male: 25% and Female: 75%? the only three Littleo i've encountered were all female, so i'm assuming that you use the pokemon XY's Litleo gender ratio. and one more, do we really can't encounter any wild pokemon on the tall grass at the park whose poketree on there?

maybe this'll help
    the alpha is already 1.8 check the first page
    try that instead

Years
  • Hack is just awesome . Best graphic and trust point thing is also damn good and there is another bug which isn't mentioned here

every time crossing path script automatically starts again. and another is just the map of fire red when in ship, near basement room, a TV then click on it

I don't give a damn to bugs I just like your hack soooo much.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Hey guys,
    So I downloaded it and finished it and it was amazing. Really excited for more content. I also noticed the Laganja quote and it had me rolling lmao. I shared it with the RPDR community on Reddit and they came up with a bunch of puns and great RPDR/pokemon content. Thought I would share it back with you guys

reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/3q8su9/playing_pokémon_life_and_this_was_actually_part/

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    I'm seeing this thread a while ago, but I didn't have an account or was interested to make an account. I made it to help the people who are saying that the hack doesn't work.
    You have to use the right rom. There are at least three "different" games. I already saw fire red 1.0, 1.1 USA and one EU (or backwards, I'm not sure) technically they are "different" games. You have to use the patch on the correct one.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years

There is only one place with wild Pokémon outside O'Hana yet, the Grassland Chants (There is wild pokémon there since patch 1.5). You can only visit the top once indeed, that's why the father asks "are you sure?" before going down the waterfall (I'll try to make it clearer). The puzzle is a bug, and it is stated in the ReadMe since the first release. Litleo's is correct, 75% female.

Hack is just awesome . Best graphic and trust point thing is also damn good and there is another bug which isn't mentioned here
    every time crossing path script automatically starts again. and another is just the map of fire red when in ship, near basement room, a TV then click on it
    I don't give a damn to bugs I just like your hack soooo much.
    Make sure you are playing the latest version, this has been fixed already ^_^
    Hey guys,
    So I downloaded it and finished it and it was amazing. Really excited for more content. I also noticed the Laganja quote and it had me rolling lmao. I shared it with the RPDR community on Reddit and they came up with a bunch of puns and great RPDR/pokemon content. Thought I would share it back with you guys

reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/3q8su9/playing_pokémon_life_and_this_was_actually_part/
    gotta look good

Back