• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
  • W4qkUnP.png

yay, we won! :pink_love:​
    life won best hack of october in whack a hack. I thought it would be nice to share :3

The Oath Keeper

BURNING UP STRATOSPHERE
    Years
  • I'm super curious about this game but I don't know how to patch roms :t Still, I'm excited to play! :'D Can't wait!Keep up the good work! x3

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    How far along is this hack? How many badges can you get? I love how beautiful this hack looks, keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Still need to fix this but:
    One tip: never use teleport in a rom-hack ^_^

Yeah I figured XD but when testing you have to be thorough~ (I saved and f1'd after I tested so all was well haha)

But that reminds me. Caught a munchlax, and noticed it's overworld sprite is shiny in both the nicknaming and menu areas when it is not. Simple thing really XD

But yeah, all in all, I must say I am loving this hack. the Final fantasy style save crystals are very unique for a pokemon hack and I must say it is a breath of fresh air to have to WORRY about where I f1 save at! the hidden grottos seem like they'll be a lot of fun too seeing as they will house powerful pokemon! And the elementally unique trees are pretty sweet too! I can't wait to see what you hit us with next!

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    Finished the game as far as it went. 15/10 would play again. Hands down the best hack ever.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    I found the same thing as AeonsShadow, but it asks if you want to teleport to the last healing spot used in Celadon Dept.

EDIT
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I also found that after you talk to Lola for the first time in that town, the barrier to the right disappears even though the cop said you can't go that way because of the rain, but it is still raining and he is gone

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    Played the alpha at first I was like wtf is with these crystals. BUT as I was playing I was like omg this is so freakin great. Excellent Graphics, Compelling story Just over all really great

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Please help!! What I have to do after the puzzle?

PD:This is one of the best hacks y ever play.

Back