• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    When I talk to Elm's aid, I got the egg and then it restarted. Why does it happen? Now I can't complete the game! :( :( :( :( :(

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Age 98
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    they talked about that bug in the other posts. try looking 2-3 pages back. they might have some details on it :)

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • uhh the map in the pokecenter and the map card in golden rod and azelia town doesn't work right.

oh if you talk to the side of the doll vending machine the guy is in front of, on the roof in goldenrod mart the game jams up

you can walk through the right walls in that mart on floors 2+3 and on floor 4 there is a tile that you should be able to walk on but can't.

in union cave the rocks by the first section of water are the wrong ones

there is a miss spelling in azelia town when a guy (can't remember who, sorry) says "my" instead of what he should say (I think its suppost to be may, but...)

The traded pokemon still have the names from fr/lg

the people in the mart in violet city still say what they said in fr
    there are a few other times that happens in other places too

also, can you replant the berries, or will they come back after a certain event?

*edit* the elevator in goldenrod mart doesn't lock the player in [lace.

when you talk to kurt for the first time from ABOVE you still get pushed to the left

the sign for the bug catching contest says ssues instead of Issues (the i was missing)

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • uhh the map in the pokecenter and the map card in golden rod and azelia town doesn't work right.

oh if you talk to the side of the doll vending machine the guy is in front of, on the roof in goldenrod mart the game jams up

you can walk through the right walls in that mart on floors 2+3 and on floor 4 there is a tile that you should be able to walk on but can't.

in union cave the rocks by the first section of water are the wrong ones

there is a miss spelling in azelia town when a guy (can't remember who, sorry) says "my" instead of what he should say (I think its suppost to be may, but...)

The traded pokemon still have the names from fr/lg

the people in the mart in violet city still say what they said in fr
    there are a few other times that happens in other places too

also, can you replant the berries, or will they come back after a certain event?

*edit* the elevator in goldenrod mart doesn't lock the player in [lace.

when you talk to kurt for the first time from ABOVE you still get pushed to the left

the sign for the bug catching contest says ssues instead of Issues (the i was missing)

most of them are bugs from 1.0 beta. the 1.1 fixes most of them :P

lol you can still do infinipotions.

i thought i fixed that... i tried it on a new game and it stopped.

lol. but they won't be much help against the Elite 4 unless you're using a team full of Shedinjas

xd. shedinja have 1 hp dont they?

update: just too say. progress is advanceing VERY fast atm. at this rate kanto will be complete in the next week. although when i say that it never happens :P

link

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    Wow Zeikku the battle scenarios and the hp bars look so amazing! One graphical theme after another. The Tiles, the Trees, Hp Bars, Battle Scenarios, Weather, Sprites all look awesome. It would be nice to see this in Beta 2. =)

Laz you just released a beta, beta patches and now your almost done with Kanto!! That's awesome, this hack is one of the fastest being made, if not the fastest. Looking forward to playing the next beta. (Take your time if you need to rest tho, and if not keep hacking at lightning speed.)

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • I dont know if its been asked in one of the other 42 pages, but when i go into the house which leads to lake of rage, two team rocket guys come up to me, ask me for money, and walk away again. Then they come again and do the exact same thing, while i cant move and do anything, and the two guys keep repeating it. Pls help

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    I dont know if its been asked in one of the other 42 pages, but when i go into the house which leads to lake of rage, two team rocket guys come up to me, ask me for money, and walk away again. Then they come again and do the exact same thing, while i cant move and do anything, and the two guys keep repeating it. Pls help

LOL! You're getting mugged! Anyways, make sure you have the newest patch, if you don't have it then download it.. a few pages back I think and then apply it over your current Liquid Crystal game. If you have the latest patch, then I THINK theres another way to Lake of Rage by going through the grass if i remember correctly. I remember in Shiny Gold I went through a different way.

Also! How do I evolve Evee into an Umbreon or Espeon? I know in the ordinary Crystal if you train Evee at night it becomes Umbreon and if you train it in the day it becomes Espeon, but theres no Day/Night obviously. And it wouldn't make sense to evolve by level.. because theres both Umbreon and Espeon. Also, Sun/Moon stones don't work.

rjgbadger

Amateur Breeder
    Years
  • I dont know if its been asked in one of the other 42 pages, but when i go into the house which leads to lake of rage, two team rocket guys come up to me, ask me for money, and walk away again. Then they come again and do the exact same thing, while i cant move and do anything, and the two guys keep repeating it. Pls help

I think that only happens when you don't have the 1000 dollars to pay, I've had it too. Just go through the grass at the left.

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Age 98
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    The dogs are in the game because you see them in the tower. and im sure there catchable. but really ? does it matter if there catchable ? i'm never in a rush to catch those dogs :P anyway just play and find out :D
    byebye!

linkandzelda

Years
  • im not gonna reply to everything as im busy. just the dogs. the only one that is catable atm is suicune. i havent thought of a better way than zel did to have them in the wild.

link

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    most of them are bugs from 1.0 beta. the 1.1 fixes most of them :P

i thought i fixed that... i tried it on a new game and it stopped.

xd. shedinja have 1 hp dont they?

update: just too say. progress is advanceing VERY fast atm. at this rate kanto will be complete in the next week. although when i say that it never happens :P

link
    Hmm... didn't for me. Remember, to activate the glitch you have to come around from the right corner and go down. It isn't simply triggered by just walking down.

Also, check the learnable TM's and stuff for Pokemon. Their still the same as FRLG. For instance, Hoothoot could learn mud slap by TM in the original game, but in this he can't.

Go to this site and type in a particular Pokemon name, to get data on what moves they should be able to learn and not learn in GSC.

http://wikiknowledge.net/wiki/Main_Page

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but are you planning on putting up Rebattles in, like Vs. Seeker or phoning?
    I only ask because this game gets dull when having to level up through low leveled Wild Pokemon ><
    edit:

Magnius said:
    If you want my opinion, Bulbapedia beats the rest.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

it's more organized at least..
    edit: Also... Togepi can't learn swift in FR. :( Bleh. At least she has Ancientpower though. Way too good of a move.

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Years
  • well. the vs seeker works for some trainers. about 60% of them at least :P

link

im thinking of the phone but i'd only implement it if it was portable *cough* pokegear *cough*

link

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Has this bug been reported yet?

There are movement permission errors on the Ecruteak City Map. You enter it from the route below (Route 40?)

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/worldofgood/VisualBoyAdvance2008-12-3021-22-01-.jpg
    http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/worldofgood/VisualBoyAdvance2008-12-3021-22-09-.jpg
    http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/worldofgood/VisualBoyAdvance2008-12-3021-22-14-.jpg

I was trying to see if you could get to Tin Tower before then.. but it froze up before I could try to find a pathway. (Just to see if there was a pathway O.o)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back