• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
  • Cough, I the zeikkster maded sum uber cool new graphics <3
    NewMain.png

newLCscreen.png

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • How do you evolve Haunter, Kadabra, and Seadra?

Plus, in the Sandlash grass(right before Olvine), I found a lv. 15 Entei, and a lv. 42 Magby. Caught em both! In summary, Entei says it was lv. 101 when I met it. XD

And I found a 31 Elekid!

most of them evolve by level. and about that route. i noticed its bugged and fixed it.

Not sure how the time machine will fit into the storyline but it looks great.

me neither atm. its possible that it wont be in... would anyone mind if it isnt included? unless i think of something.

nice updates zeikku :P

link

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Oh, Another thing when I'm not doing any graphics for LC, I'll try and figure out how to fix discolored wearther (I know how, I think)
    I have another update to post later.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    The tiles look great, Jake! The only thing I recommend changing is the wild grass tile, it just doesn't seem to fit in with the other environmental tiles.
    I can't wait until this is finished ^^

Years
  • the updates are awsome !!
    i think iv just found my true love "the tiles" XD
    sorry guys your not as pretty as the tiles lol
    well i hope to see more from you, good luck !

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • How would people feel if I did something like this to the battle scenario?
    I havent inserted, well I have inserted the battle HP box and textbox. I've done all my tests. To see if this would work. there's no reason why it shouldnt. Take a good look to see if you guys would really want that for beta 2. Cos once it's in, I'm not changing it. Actual look may vary, depending on if i choose to edit after I index the BG..
    ahhhp-1.png

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    How would people feel if I did something like this to the battle scenario?
    I havent inserted, well I have inserted the battle HP box and textbox. I've done all my tests. To see if this would work. there's no reason why it shouldnt. Take a good look to see if you guys would really want that for beta 2. Cos once it's in, I'm not changing it. Actual look may vary, depending on if i choose to edit after I index the BG..
    ahhhp-1.png
    If you can actually get that working... that would be incredible!
    You really have a graphical skill exceeding over others, Jake.=O

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Maybe make a Blue one? Or something that represents Suicune?
    Looks good though. Both of them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    erm....sorry for my noobiness but how do i play it after i download? vba doesnt work @_@

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Age 98
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Don't hate it nor do i like it. I think you will have to see what other people think. Or maybe something. But i got to say. It is amazing.
    edit: i think i like it a little more. because it's differnt and it has nice colours :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Zeikku that can be done xD i've done that in my old ruby rom xD. but i addet a custom BG and battlezones :). Anyway great work on LC. It looks great.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Zeikku that can be done xD i've done that in my old ruby rom xD. but i addet a custom BG and battlezones :). Anyway great work on LC. It looks great.

yeah I remember that, That looked amazing btw :P
    The HP bar in FR is annoying though...has certain problems which would make this restricted, but the HP box works, that's one thing I'm happy about. I'm even more happy that I kept it's restrictions so I didn't have to Tilemap edit :D haha...I hate that part :P
    I'll do all the battle Bg's in time :)

To everyone else: - thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Actually, I love that BG! And the hp bar box is awesome! I've never seen anyone change it before like that.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Actually, I love that BG! And the hp bar box is awesome! I've never seen anyone change it before like that.

I think I'm the first to do it on FR,
    unless, Rejnbows done it on FR, I'm aware he did it on ruby, so he's the only one I can imagine doing it on FR :D
    either way, Definatly expect it in beta 2, it's working fine too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back