• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
  • so is ALL jhoto complete???? i wanna be sure how long ill be playing before i go to far also i LOVE the music its so awesome all the remixs sound great

Last edited:

yoshi12370

Bouncing along!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    I'm stuck in Azela town because every time my rival sends his starter the game freezes...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2009
    Great mod of the Crystal version so far. However, i really find the constantly changing weather conditions very annoying.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • Hey, just wondering. You said the release is 1-2 months sooner, so does that mean in one or two months or a bit later. Also, if I start playing on the beta 1.1, how far will it go upto? And once you release your full hack do I have to restart all my progress?

Thanks alot, your hack looks amazing!

the beta 2 will be released hopfully within the next month or 2. i suggest you restart whenever a new beta is released. its apain i know but you get the best experience.

ok i have played alot of unfinished hacks and im looking for one that is actually finished completely. when do u think u will be done with it?

done? quite a while. im aiming for completion by july/august time.

Hey, why don't you release the almost finished version earlier ? I will probably have no time to play on 1-2 months from now and I really would like to play this game

well thats not my problem. i will release it when its ready. not sooner.

Enough with asking for release dates and asking for them to release it earlier. It's like a slap in the face to the developers. Let them do what they do and they'll release it when they think it's ready. Don't be greedy.

thanks dude. i aggree.

I didnt really mean to be such a bad guy as you make me look. I do understand your point, but I just wanted to put mine here too, so let's just respect each other ok ? I didn't mean to offend nor bother anyone.

Thx

yea its np. i bet people are eger for another release.

Great hack i love the graphics :) but... what's the point about the weather keep changing? Is it ment that it happens or is it a glitch? Oh yeah... Prof.Oak doesn't say anything when you see your rival in the intro. And when you battle alex for the first time he sometimes walk through a person and so does your rival in the second battle and in that battle the game freezes when he sends out his starter. And the first route theme... well it sounds like... i don't know. And i once had an egg, one fainted pokemon and my starter. Then for some reason i could battle the double team trainers in the second gym, and i sent out my fainted pokemon and my starter. This hack is gonna need some updates :P

yea i know about that stuff. the weather changes randomly so its meant to be like that.

I have played this hack and am quite impressed, but due to the Meganium glitch at victory road i am proberly going to leave this until a new beta or something is released. Anyways good luck with this and I hope the finished product lives up to its hight expectation rate.

thanks. the freezing battles is a problem i know. it happens randomly so i dont know how to fix it :|. i need someone like Mastermind_X to take a look into it.

Status
    "KANTO is 98% finished. Adding in missing bits and extras"

Oh yeah! New version!

thats right :D its 99% done now :P

so is ALL jhoto complete???? i wanna be sure how long ill be playing before i go to far also i LOVE the music its so awesome all the remixs sound great

thanks and yea the whole johto is complete. i put more music in today that hopfully people will love. that includes a new route 29 :P

I'm stuck in Azela town because every time my rival sends his starter the game freezes...

yes. the way to get around that is to choose totodile. thats who i chose and didnt get the error.

sound cool this game, :) hehe

xd. it is

All of Johto is finished in the current beta, and it seems that all of Kanto is soon to be finished.

As said before im looking foward to the next release ^^

great. thanks fro the suport

Great mod of the Crystal version so far. However, i really find the constantly changing weather conditions very annoying.

yea i thougth when i was making it.. you either love it or hate it. personally i love it so its gonna stay for now.

update: things are moving lightspeed on the deveopment side. there actully isnt much to do before a nice new reease of beta 2 :D im at beta 1.73 atm

link

Years
  • Excellent hack.
    However, the scripting and mapping is a tiny itty bitty bit on the shabby side.

I frequently find map squares that I can cross when I shouldn't be able to, and vice versa, item balls that crash the game, and of course, the battle freezes.
    Also, some small tile errors.

LaZ, the battle against you (Saffron->Cerulean) freezes the game. I chose Cyndaquil as starter if that helps.

I enjoyed playing this hack! Great work! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    I don't think what starter you pick matters as to the battle crashes, I chose Totodile and it crashes at the second rival battle. (happened 3 times and I just gave up on it) so if that could get fixed, I might actually be able to enjoy this hack as it is looking really good from what little I have gotten to play so far.

linkandzelda

Years
  • im sorry to hear these battle glitches are in the way. problem is it happens randomly. whats worse is im guessing its corupt asm. me + asm = phail lol.

it does matter what starter you pick as there is 3 differnet battles for the rival. some crash and some dont.

link

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    downloaded it yesterday and just thought i'd let you know that the kadabera in the final rival fight also freezes the game, as well as the slowbro of will (the first elite 4 member (i cheated to get psat the rival but i can't get past him to see if anything else freezes the game) i picked cyntiquil for a starter.

linkandzelda

Years
  • thanks dude. i fixed both of them. if you have hacking skils guys then just make the pokemon of the freezing battles to one level 5 poke or something.

remember i said that beta 2 will be a complete remake of crystal with everything thats doable... well please ask me if this or that will be included guys. i need this because i'll forget to put something in. also i might have decided not to put something in and then i'll tell people why if i have.

thanks in advance.
    link

ps. the quicker people ask the faster the beta will be released :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    LaZ, when do you want the... dunno if you released this yet or not, but the "other" maps? How many more months do I have? xD
    Best of luck, friend! :3

linkandzelda

Years
  • How will evolutions for eevee to umbreon/espeon be included, if at all?

moon and sun stone like suggested. i cant think of any other good way.

LaZ, when do you want the... dunno if you released this yet or not, but the "other" maps? How many more months do I have? xD
    Best of luck, friend! :3

hmm. 1-2 months i would say.

link

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • i have a few questions what will you do about the empty square in vermillion city will you be adding something there? (im still in jhoto so sorry if you already did),how many legendarys will be available and will there be events for all of them??? if so will they have there own OW sprites,also i think itd be really cool if there was an event (like a legendary one) where you meet ash (red) misty and brock and like help them do somthing or prevent some crisis ok thats all i got sorry if this is too much i saw one of your other posts that said to put up questions so thats what i did

linkandzelda

Years
  • yes. but only with levels 10, 50 and 100. also you will be able to use items in battle too. trainers pokemon wont be randomly generated either. they will come from a set list.

link

i have a few questions what will you do about the empty square in vermillion city. will you be adding something there? (im still in jhoto so sorry if you already did)

i'm planning something for there but no idea what lol

how many legendarys will be available and will there be events for all of them??? if so will they have there own OW sprites

All the legendarys will be avalibe with OWs :D. some have events and some dont. i'm not saying which though :D

also i think itd be really cool if there was an event (like a legendary one) where you meet ash (red) misty and brock and like help them do somthing or prevent some crisis ok thats all i got sorry if this is too much i saw one of your other posts that said to put up questions so thats what i did

Well im not too sure about that. of course there is reds battle at the end...

link

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Years
  • i have a few questions what will you do about the empty square in vermillion city will you be adding something there? (im still in jhoto so sorry if you already did),how many legendarys will be available and will there be events for all of them??? if so will they have there own OW sprites,also i think itd be really cool if there was an event (like a legendary one) where you meet ash (red) misty and brock and like help them do somthing or prevent some crisis ok thats all i got sorry if this is too much i saw one of your other posts that said to put up questions so thats what i did

Hmm, if so, are the Legendary Pokemon's OWs MD styled?

nope. emerald style mostly :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back