• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raqib12

Hedgehog
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
Okay, seriously, can people stop spamming the thread? It's unimportant what you're playing it on. If it's really that important, make a poll on a different thread about it.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
Years
Allright...I didnt know we all were spamming. Well ill stop it then. Anyways if anyone is impatient for the beta 2 release just please calm down and be more patient. Patince is a virtue as far as I know! ;)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
WHAT THE FUNK IS UP WITH THE SPAM!
CUT IT OUT!

release whould be soonish..i've been out all day....I'm kind of drunk.
But LaZ has done interesting things to this beta.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Almost a hour till midnight......really dying to try this out.

But yeah enough spam, we gotta wait for this no matter what happens.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
WHAT THE FUNK IS UP WITH THE SPAM!
CUT IT OUT!

release whould be soonish..i've been out all day....I'm kind of drunk.
But LaZ has done interesting things to this beta.
Your right Zeikku,I guess I was the one doing the most spamming here.When I get happy about things I tend to go further than any human lol but really I become a whole different person,kinda like a saiyan when they are interested for a challenge.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Well, I get to start over with beta 2, lost the flash with my old save on it, oh well, can't wait! Great job guys, can't wait to see some of the new maps! :D (Yes I mean Kanto lol) :D!!!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Well LaZ and Zeikku I have a suggestion xD
Make a help thread in the scrapbox when B2 is released!
It will help ease the spam load xD

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2010
No the beta is supposed to come out today,the final beta I think will probally come out in about 1 or 2 months,not sure.
oh, the the way everyone was talking made me think the final comes out today lol

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Your right Zeikku,I guess I was the one doing the most spamming here.When I get happy about things I tend to go further than any human lol but really I become a whole different person, kinda like a saiyan when they are interested for a challenge.
I'm a saiyan, you're more like a namekian ;D
I understand your reason to spam..I know everyone's exited.

wait, so the final comes out TODAY?
Nope, Beta 2 comes out today. which has johto and kanto completed..but not the orange islands completed.

Well LaZ and Zeikku I have a suggestion xD
Make a help thread in the scrapbox when B2 is released!
It will help ease the spam load xD

I'll make one when it is released

PikachuMan

Pikachu Fanatic
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Hmm... shouldn't it be here by now? I last checked two hours ago and it's still not here.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Hmm... shouldn't it be here by now? I last checked two hours ago and it's still not here.
hey,lets stop nagging them,after all they have been nagged all day,even though its supposed to be here today,they gotta make sure nothing is wrong like the last 2 were.Think of it as a actual game,I'd say DBZ Sagas that was glitched up the whole time,they should have delayed it to make sure everything is seem fit.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
I wonder if its done and they are just holding it to make us suffer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back