• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Ok, hmmm this is very weird your bugs haven't been seen while we were testing...
But We encountered the evolution bug at the same time last year.
We don't know what causes it.. but we will Fix asap.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Ok, hmmm this is very weird your bugs haven't been seen while we were testing...
But We encountered the evolution bug at the same time last year.
We don't know what causes it.. but we will Fix asap.
Well I do believe I was either holding down b or I kept tapping it,than after the sage was defeated the game restarted.On the last floor of Sprout Tower,and the guy that is on the right when you beat the first guy.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
right next to the pokemon center in violet city there is a spot were i assume to be an item but when i get up to it, it crashes the game.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Thats cool the weather afects what siblings you run into.It was snowing and I ran into TUSCANY and she gave me a SILK SCARF.Anyways I hope you guys can fix the evolution problem!

PikachuMan

Pikachu Fanatic
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
*sigh*

Then I guess I can't play it until the evolution bug is fixed. I ALWAY pick either Cyndaquil or Totodile, but since those are the two that screw up, no LiquidCrystal for me :/

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Well I suppose I found away AROUND the problem: I evolved my Totodile with a Rare Candy via Pick-Up (<3 Phanpy), and nothing happened to freeze the game :)

EDIT: Nevermind, freezes when the evolution finishes XD

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
well guys i have to say. this is a complete disaster. i cant belive this actully happend and nothing is working :(. there was NONE of these bugs in the beta we had a few days ago either. NONE :(

im pissed...
might have to restart this on a clean rom... or quit...

those are my options...

link

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
If you quit, I'll donkey-kick you be pretty upset. If there were these issues before, you guys can probably fix it again. Don't lose hope just yet.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
well ive decided to unrelase it. im removeing the links. looks like i have to work from an old beta. i hate doing that. becuase i did so many fixes everywhere :(

link

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
well ive decided to unrelase it. im removeing the links. looks like i have to work from an old beta. i hate doing that. becuase i did so many fixes everywhere :(

link

It sucks you have to do that, but in the long haul, it will be better than throwing all your hard work away. I wish you the best of luck picking back up!

I'm still going to use this beta, just won't use my starter ^^

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Well dang it man,don't get discouraged.That happened to me when I tried to remake silver,I gave up cuz of so many bugs.But eh,you came really far don't let this ruin everything you worked hard for.

CollinTheMaster

Wishes he had X-Box Live.....
Years
Trainer infomation

Collin
Ace Trainer
Male Ace Trainer
3 Full Restores

Pokemon Infomation

Chansey - Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Hyper Beam Leftovers

Gyarados - Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Thrash, Toxic Misticwater
Flareon - Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Overheat, Roar Charcoal
Tauros - Thrash, Return, Earthquake, Flamethrower Silk Scarf

Location Infomation

Kanto
Inside Victory Road
Final Floor
Looking straight at the Exit

Other Trainer infomation

None
Whatever you want
No

Trainer Text

My Knowlage and my Pokemons Streanth will be your downfall
What!? Ive Been Beaten?

Well, a loss is a loss. I must get stronger!

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
The Evolution bug is just an annoyance, and can be fixed if your willing to Gameshark for the NationalDex. It fixes the Evo bug and thats pretty much all besides makin your Pokedex Longer :|

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
And you should probally add a pack to the hiro on the trainer card.

The Evolution bug is just an annoyance, and can be fixed if your willing to Gameshark for the NationalDex. It fixes the Evo bug and thats pretty much all besides makin your Pokedex Longer :|
Yeah thats why I said Oak should give out the national dex,cuz I figuired that was the problem.

Last edited:

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Maybe if you set the flag for the national dex and the regular pokedex.If you done that already,i'm not sure of your problem.Good luck with fixing it or whatever you decide to do though.

dartdude6

Legend
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2010
Maybe it was something with the UPS Patch. Is there anyway to make the patch in IPS form? Also, did you include a UPS patcher with the patch? You may want to try using a different patcher. I'm just trying to think of reasons why that's happening since you had no problems while testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back