• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawawa675

Pokemon Memorization Expert
Years
  • hey linkandzelda i have a few questions

1. Are there going to be more one-offs in the next beta. like the rest of the ledgendaries.

2. Will the next beta allow the recieved starters to evolve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I can't find Red. I made it to the end of Mt Silver only to find some guy named Mister R. I don't know where I can find the walkthrough. Can anyone help?

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I'll try that. Thanks a lot.

Sorry for the double post...but all of the entrances in the cave led to more of those trio men. Where is it exactly?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2009
    LaZ, I think LC is too easy. I think there is something this hack needs...

-level up the trainers and wild pokemon
    -Change up the Leader's roster. It's weird that Pidgey evolves to Pigeotto at L18 when Falker has a L9 Pidgeotto. Try something like two Spearow and a Taillow.
    -The weather needs some work. It doens't make sense that there is a sandstorm in New Bark. If you're gonna keep the weather, may I suggest you axe the sandstorm? And you might wanna make the weather less frequet.
    -Why not add 100TMs? 50 from G/S/C and the other 50 from R/S/E?

That's all the suggestions I have. Hope you take them into consideration.

P.S: I apologize if I sound like an elitist jerk. I tent to sound like but I mean to be nice.

P.S.S: Will you put in the rest of the G/S/C remixes. I noticed the Team Rocket music is missing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    May i ask a question??? After i defeated team rocket in radio tower i went to ecruteck city and the sage said i needed the clear bell but i cant find it in ruins of alph???

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • May i ask a question??? After i defeated team rocket in radio tower i went to ecruteck city and the sage said i needed the clear bell but i cant find it in ruins of alph???

Was it that hard to see the link to the WALKTHROUGH, a few posts above yours?

Years
  • ...So I managed to successfully patch this a while ago, but all recent attempts yield a rom that doesn't even open...

I've tried fresh downloads.

EDIT: I managed to find my old copy, but regardless...why is my patching failing?

I've tried both UPS and IPS.

UPS gives me a checksum error.

Also, I'm unable to tell if the version I found was my old 2.0 file... When would I be able to notice that 2.0 is the bad one?

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
    Years
  • Forgive me if I may have passed over this somewhere, but I came across 2 very important glitches inside tin tower while going for Ho-oh in the upper levels:

1) On the 5th floor, there is a small space that looks passable but is not and blocks the only path to the next floor. This may be a simple movement permissions error, but here is the space: https://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7131/liquidcrystal.png

2) While I was trying to leave the tower, the stairs to the upper levels dissappeared when i got to the bottom while Ho-oh was uncaptured, yet the older person still said "Go on."

I just thought that I should have brought something up this impotant.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    keep up the good work bro, i love this game, its the best hack i have ever played thank you so much, i can't wait for the update. :)

Xintetsu

Vagabond
    Years
  • im sure some one else has bugged you about this..but i have one small problem with the weather effects they seem a tad bit to unrealistic i mean switching right from rain to sandstorm...or from snow to a sandstorm and the random ash falling it just kinda doesn't make sense plus the switch from sandstorm to rain glitches the rain to be inverted.

and then i agree with the trainer's pokemon being a little bit of a higher level all though the low levels are pretty close to what it was originally like in the old crystal games.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • i think the weather effects are awesome but they change to frequently and if you guys gave the normal effect a bit more time than the others it would be awesome

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back