• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hmm...

When you first start, after the scene where Elm and the Cop talk to you about RIVAL. Walk down to trigger the assistant so he gives you the Potion. Then walk up, and back down to trigger the assistant to give you the pokeballs.

Then, walk around the assistant, you'll find a tile you can't walk through... talk to it.

The dialogue with the cop and Elm will replay itself. It's not a big problem, just more of a "WHERE IS THIS VOICE COMING FROM!?"

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    How the hell do you get in Tin Tower? I caught all three dogs and still the ladder won't show up

hawawa675

Pokemon Memorization Expert
    Years
  • to my knowledge tin tower hasn't been released yet as ho-oh hasnt been released yet so you'll have to wait until beta 3 i think

jps101

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Would I be able to be a rival that you meet in the orange islands?
    Trainer name: PKMN Trainer Jordan
    Sprite: A bit like the hero's but different if possible. If not, a Cooltrainer.
    Team: Pidgeot (Weakest), Scizor, Umbreon, Gyarados, Heracross, Typlosion(Strongest)

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Would I be able to be a rival that you meet in the orange islands?
    Trainer name: PKMN Trainer Jordan
    Sprite: A bit like the hero's but different if possible. If not, a Cooltrainer.
    Team: Pidgeot (Weakest), Scizor, Umbreon, Gyarados, Heracross, Typlosion(Strongest)

You must private message LaZ for the trainer request.

Pokemon Location Faq update:
    I have listed every route/city/cave pokemon encounters. I only need to compile it into a better looking file before I post it here. You can expect it to be up in 4-6 hours from now.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • hello people.
    good job on the locations FAQ Dirk123, appreiated :P
    i'll be sure to add this info to the first post ASAP.

ive decided how im gonna do the pokemon levels... i'll raise the levels by 4 from what they are now but i'll lower the experiecne you recive from them so it takes longer to train pokemon. this will give enough time and enjoyment while playing the orange islands instead of sweeping level 100 pokemon with 6 level 100 pokemon... the orange islands level will stay more or less the same. and so will the begining levels. i'll make sure that the level gradient is correct if you know what i mean lol becuase i dont :O

also... in the orginal crystal i cant rememebr if it was possible to do the red garados event before you do the cianwood event :S.

about the weather... as soon as we have the day/night it will be removed completly. as it stands that plan is still gonna happen so im not gonna touch the weatehr script. but if by the release date we still dont have day/night then i will revoluntionise the weather script to become more realistic.

i'll be switching to OS X Leopard soon so hacking might be cut down or even stopped. my plan is to run the tools on the mac lol. i'm sure there is a way...

well thats enough updates for now :P. just hang in for beta 3. people will be impressed i hope as this will be our ultimate update.

regarding trainer requests i was gonna say for the last time to pm me them but instead im going to close the service completly. i think there is over 100 custom traienrs now which is pretty good. much better than expected.

i might allow the odd trainer request here and there but not as a public service now.

well enough updates for now.
    link

link

Years
  • Hey!

I was playing the game yesterday and my game crashed few times in two places...

1. At the Lake of Rage, the game crashes when I challenged the red gyarados. I had golbat as my first pokemon, and when I changed it to some other, it didn't crash anymore.

2. At Mahogany town, in the Rocket base. The floor where you're finding the passwords. In the room where's the female rocket who knows the first password, there is somekind of scientist. When I'm trying to ask the scientist, the game crashes.

BTW. I play the game on my psp with "unofficial gpSP kai 32 test 0.7"
    And I don't know if someone already has reported these...

But anyway it's a wonderful hack, you have done great work

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • I have a problem in the game,this is at the rocket invasion at goldenrood at the 5th floor there is a rocket grunt discussed as a director,he should fight me but he doesn't he just talks and I can't get the key....
    Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Almost certain that Red Gyarados is available before Cianwood, you just can't get past the cookie guy until after Cianwood I think :p

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Here is the "Pokemon Location FAQ".

One important thing!
    The underground and the map with the outside of the Whirl Islands are the only places that I haven't done.
    I can't find the "Outside Whirl Islands" map in Advance Map and the Underground is way to big to do.

Wow, doing this big beast showed me that 1 HOENN starter is available. If advance map isn't lying to me, then you can capture wild Mudkips near Ice Path in the water, so check the FAQ!

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Heya Link.
    This looks better and better everytime I come here.
    You know I love Gimp, and I got bored, so now MY FIRST FANART!!! XDD
    Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Hope ya like it^^

Good luck, cya

hawawa675

Pokemon Memorization Expert
    Years
  • Here is the "Pokemon Location FAQ".

One important thing!
    The underground and the map with the outside of the Whirl Islands are the only places that I haven't done.
    I can't find the "Outside Whirl Islands" map in Advance Map and the Underground is way to big to do.

Wow, doing this big beast showed me that 1 HOENN starter is available. If advance map isn't lying to me, then you can capture wild Mudkips near Ice Path in the water, so check the FAQ!

This is really cool. Thanks Dirk, but what's an advance map?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I have a problem in the game,this is at the rocket invasion at goldenrood at the 5th floor there is a rocket grunt discussed as a director,he should fight me but he doesn't he just talks and I can't get the key....
    Try patch new rom, maybe ya did something and that quits the flag

2. At Mahogany town, in the Rocket base. The floor where you're finding the passwords. In the room where's the female rocket who knows the first password, there is somekind of scientist. When I'm trying to ask the scientist, the game crashes.
    Yeah it was already reported. I had same type of bug as well...

Oh and by the way does anyone know what's Pikachu's OW sprite doing in Lake of Rage? I remembered it because Rantis pointed LoR

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • This is really cool. Thanks Dirk, but what's an advance map?

Advance Map is one of the programs that a hacker uses to make maps in the pokemon games. It also show you where which pokemon is located, what scripts are on which map etc.

Try patch new rom, maybe ya did something and that quits the flag

Yeah it was already reported. I had same type of bug as well...

Oh and by the way does anyone know what's Pikachu's OW sprite doing in Lake of Rage? I remembered it because Rantis pointed LoR

Well, if you read my walkthrough than you would have known that that pikachu (who can talk) gives you an EXP Share.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Just a bit of a heads-up: is the Rival in Victory Road going to be slowed down a bit? He walks in really fast and leaves really fast. =/ Also, a minor note: the sign in front of Indigo Plateau reads "Indego". XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back