• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    Is it possible to get umbreon/espeon in the 2.1 beta version of liquid crystal?

Moon/Sun stones don't seem to be working.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    sorry but could someone explain me how to play this game with the ips or ups data?
    Sorry for my bad english^^

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • sorry but could someone explain me how to play this game with the ips or ups data?
    Sorry for my bad english^^
    Again... ya have to patch it to clean Fire Red ROM

Is it possible to get umbreon/espeon in the 2.1 beta version of liquid crystal?

Moon/Sun stones don't seem to be working.
    if not then there's no way... of course there's a way by using YAPE and edit their evolutions but it's up to you

Alex31

Pro D<
    Years
  • I never noticed this was back o.o

Liquid Crystal had to be the game which inspired me to start hacking, it was just that amazing.

I played through the whole game, I noticed some movement permission errors around, and it might just be me, but whenever I fought Jirachi, my game froze before the battle began.

I love the custom pallets and tiles, but I have to ask, are you making new ones for the gym's and the lighthouse? My only issue with the game was that the gym's and lighthouse were straight from G/S/C, without any new tiles or pallets, or changed around much (I could just be blind).

Keep up the amazing work, and i'm looking forward to the next beta.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    sorry, ist there any tutorial which explains me how to patch?Bcause I don´t know what this is^^
    I´m new in hacking and I´m not that good in English^^

Alex31

Pro D<
    Years
  • sorry, ist there any tutorial which explains me how to patch?Bcause I don´t know what this is^^
    I´m new in hacking and I´m not that good in English^^

There isnt a tutorial because its so simple.

You need to get an IPS patcher for an IPS file, I would suggest Lunar IPS, or LIPS, and when downloaded, simply Double Click on the IPS file, and then when it asks you what to patch to, select the clean Fire Red ROM.

It sounds harder than it is.

hamguy4456

Heracross fanatic
    Years
  • I think i found a bug, or maybe it's intentional. In the building connecting National Park to Route 36, you can go through the south wall. You can also go through the east and west walls underneath the bottom plants. You can go all the way around the room by running in the blackness.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    hello i am really enjoying playing this despite numerous unfortunate glitches its a great hack but now im officialy stuck. my game glicthed up in the silph co building when i was playing now whenever i load up my save file im in a black room and cant go anywhere all i can do is open my menu but i cant get out. do i have to start again ? that would make me kinda mad as ive put so many hours into it.

btw im playing this on gpsp on my sony psp will this mean there will be more glitches and is there a way to make it work properly

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    How exactly do we get to Orange Islands?
    I have all the badges in Kanto and Johto and Prof. Oak gave me the SS Ticket?

Whenever I go through the Vermillion port it takes me to Olivine and vice-versa =[

Anything i'm doing wrong?

PS. Yes I have beta 2.1

Also, I have beaten RED in Mt Silver and also the E4 for the 2nd time and talked to Oak in pallet about the Orange Islands.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow, D:

Is there a way that you can put this song when you have an uber importrant fight? (Lance, Red, Final battle with Zane?Silver?Axel?, Idk)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvKOqJyrVYE
    I think this one kicks soooooo much ***

Or one of these:

Rival battle:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJGWPbOig8s
    Trainer battle:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB_mrCYFeLA

All 3 songs made by this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/fairuzonss#play/all

Magnius is already working on the Champion theme:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh5EZPBA4MI

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2009
    ya, I got it.
    hmm
    anyways, I started playing and for some reason my TM case is broken. Once I get cut, I can choose the HM although it freezes the game. any suggestions?
    btw there are several items in gibberish in the case as well

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • How exactly do we get to Orange Islands?
    I have all the badges in Kanto and Johto and Prof. Oak gave me the SS Ticket?

Whenever I go through the Vermillion port it takes me to Olivine and vice-versa =[

Anything i'm doing wrong?

PS. Yes I have beta 2.1

Also, I have beaten RED in Mt Silver and also the E4 for the 2nd time and talked to Oak in pallet about the Orange Islands.

Did you first get the pass from Prof Oak?
    Just check during EVERY weather condition in Vermillion. Certain weather conditions make you sail to Olivine, while other weather conditions let you sail to Valencia Island.
    The harbor guy will ask you if you want to go to Valencia Island if yuo go during the right weather condition.
    This question belongs in the help topic. There should be a link to it on the previous page. So ask game related questions there next time, we don't want this forum to be cluttered with game-related questions.

hello i am really enjoying playing this despite numerous unfortunate glitches its a great hack but now im officialy stuck. my game glicthed up in the silph co building when i was playing now whenever i load up my save file im in a black room and cant go anywhere all i can do is open my menu but i cant get out. do i have to start again ? that would make me kinda mad as ive put so many hours into it.

btw im playing this on gpsp on my sony psp will this mean there will be more glitches and is there a way to make it work properly

This game is for VBA only. So LaZ won't make fixes for the PSP version. The only thing I can think of is to port your save to your PC and play the part until you are back OUTSIDE of Silph&Co. Then transfer the safe back.

ya, I got it.
    hmm
    anyways, I started playing and for some reason my TM case is broken. Once I get cut, I can choose the HM although it freezes the game. any suggestions?
    btw there are several items in gibberish in the case as well

Get a clean rom, don't use cheat codes. Don't know anything else that I can say.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Wow, this hack has made some significant progress since I last looked..
    I've played through a bit of beta 2.1.
    It's looking good. I'm only having a few issues right now.
    They're not really bugs or anything.
    - I can't catch Phanpy or Teddiursa where I could in the original crystal [Phanpy through the guardhouse on route 29, Teddiursa in dark cave]
    - I don't seem to run into any wild pokémon in slowpoke cave on my first visit.

I know it's nothing major. It's really just stuff I was expecting to be there, since i've played through Crystal a load of times..
    It's looking really good so far, though.

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
  • This is a very good hack but I don't think it's really creative to have almost all legendary Pokemon in one cave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back