• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

E3DaMeX

I'm all the way up to getting Suicune on gPSP. Haven't encountered any errors so far so I guess I'm just lucky because I've been hearing that people have a lot of trouble using it. xD Anyway, this is a beautiful hack. Keep up the great work. ;)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • I'm all the way up to getting Suicune on gPSP. Haven't encountered any errors so far so I guess I'm just lucky because I've been hearing that people have a lot of trouble using it. xD Anyway, this is a beautiful hack. Keep up the great work. ;)

This hack is meant for VBA. Play on VBA for the best possible gaming experience.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    The Charizard looks awesome, it doesn't need changing. :)

Charizard looks freakin retarded. That's MY opinion.

Pokémon - Liquid Crystal
    or
    Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Look better

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Charizard looks freakin retarded. That's MY opinion.

Pokémon - Liquid Crystal
    or
    Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Look better

Nintendo made that "retarded" charizard, All i did was revamp it, here's the proof from official rips..

https://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy/pokegs/sheet/9086

I think the revamp i did of it looks pretty cool, very different and unique, I never liked the DP charizard sprite, looked too perfect. As for the other sprite, its a pixel art piece already used in the credits of the current public beta. Besides if anyone read my posts I said that the sprites will be changed. I also have an an announcement to make.

I'm getting married!!!

no..

Me and Linkandzelda decided that Liquid Crystal will be Restarted. It will take approximately 3 more years to be completed...I joke it will take about 3 weeks to restore it, reason being is we have around 1mb of junk data in this rom, it is very likely this is what's giving us very different bug reports. It also gives me a chance to work with each pokemon sprite and trainer sprite individually, so we get no weird looking pidgeys or trainers.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Nintendo made that "retarded" charizard, All i did was revamp it, here's the proof from official rips..

https://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy/pokegs/sheet/9086

I think the revamp i did of it looks pretty cool, very different and unique, I never liked the DP charizard sprite, looked too perfect. As for the other sprite, its a pixel art piece already used in the credits of the current public beta. Besides if anyone read my posts I said that the sprites will be changed. I also have an an announcement to make.

I'm getting married!!!

no..

Me and Linkandzelda decided that Liquid Crystal will be Restarted. It will take approximately 3 more years to be completed...I joke it will take about 3 weeks to restore it, reason being is we have around 1mb of junk data in this rom, it is very likely this is what's giving us very different bug reports. It also gives me a chance to work with each pokemon sprite and trainer sprite individually, so we get no weird looking pidgeys or trainers.

Well good luck with that. :P (Am I invited to the wedding?).
    Also, has LaZ increased the amount on OWs yet?

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • i have. but not using real OW slots. but using variable OWs instead :P:P. thats unlimited OWs dude :O.

link

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    So Liquid Crystal will be restarted I guess a fresh start means
    a better turn out

linkandzelda

Years
  • actully not really. i can change an OW instanly. LIKE A CREEPY TRANSFORMATION :O:O:O LOL. script tiles will work too though.

link

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    i have beta 2.1, using visualboy advance i cant save normaly even by changing the save options, so i cant continue after beating lance. anyone know how to?

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
    Years
  • i have beta 2.1, using visualboy advance i cant save normaly even by changing the save options, so i cant continue after beating lance. anyone know how to?
    ----

Try using a save state, or give a picture explaining what you mean because I haven't had a problem so far.

linkandzelda

Years
  • well dude. that was my plan for the prequel XD which was canceled. but its slightly similar my next hack planed :P. no more details.

update: the restore is going quite well. ive spent the last 2 days preparing th new rom and exporting stuff out the old rom :P

link

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I got heart gold, and you guys didn't sooo nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... i just have to wait a week before i get it D:
    tomorrow i will be re-inserting sprites..not weird ones.. ill post a few screens cos well...i dunno, and im gonna try something special too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Aww, it's too bad the Charizard is leaving us, what a great sprite

LaZ this "new hack" is intriguing already... :O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back