• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Here are some screenshots of Nelt City, the one with the icy graphics and Pernera City, a seaside city, where the third gym is. The gym leader there is Salena and she's a water user.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Woah awesome new screens. I really like your mapping skils. Um..There's only one thing i want to say um...the snow on the mountains in the corners looks out of place to me. like this:

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    That's going to be fixed, and the base color of the the snowy trees too.

Pernera and Nelt will have the most events in the next release, which will probably go to the third gym, and it's going to take longer than getting to the third gym in FR/LG.

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
    This hack looks amazing, i love everything about it so far! Thats something that up until diamond and pearl never had which was an icy tileset and icy town, i totally love that idea! I cant wait until we finally get to try out the new restarted hack:D I can tell it will be so awsome! Can you elaberate more on why it will take longer to get to the third gym than fr/lg? Is it just routes are longer or is there more scripts involved?

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    You will find out when you play it. I don't knoew when Christos plans to make a beta/alpha or any other release but I will reveal something: Iralas City will have Gym featuring Dark Type (pokémon like Murkrow are under this cat.) and it's fifth gym, so you won't reach it in alpha/beta.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Nice screenshots (I wonder if the ice at Nelt is slippery?), I would like to see a bit of scripting too, but I guess you are more concentrated on mapping in this first phase, right?

Anyway, as always good luck guys!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    The scripts are to be done and you're right, the mapping is the main goal. I will start making some minor scripts and might need your advice about those multi-choice boxes, you know ;)

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
    Nice one a dark gym, that will be awsome!! Sorry if this has already been said but will all pokemon be catchable, for example a fighting type for this gym? I cant wait for more screenshots, i will deffinately be keeping my eye on this one! Just awsome!:D

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    That wolud take off the challenge from the game, if we put all Pokémon into it. Because you will be able to trade Pokémon, there will be no need for all of them. But I think that some Hoenn/Johot Pokémon will be in this region, but still, this is being discussed.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Stop offending our work. The aplha isn't actual and I don't recommend downloading it. Here is one screenshot of actual game, screenshot of the Nelt City.

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
    Ah right well how you going to decide which pokemon should be in and which shouldnt? Really cannot wait to play this!:D

Shadow-Soul

Mapper/Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    <<<the guy is standing on a bush

^^^had to use walk through walls as i couldn't get past the city, farhest i could go was the train station mite wanna lookin into those glitches though

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Why post all this? The hack's been restarted, and also, that route is not accessible in any version. You cheated and that's why you got all these glitches.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    *squee* This looks so cool~ I can't wait till it's all finished! Good luck and good work!♥

Thanks Chibi. o3o

Here I have the new main characters of the game, Pokémon Battle revolution's heroes, Nate and Cindy.

And their new overworlds:

Credit to Pyro for the overworlds.
    Hope you like them!

Years
    Very nice. The overworlds are great, and so are the screenshots. I like how you added snow to LO, too. Kwik kwestion, though. Do you have the trainer sprites for the heroes?
    And sorry for all the juveniles demeaning the Liquid Ocean name by posting old screenshots

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back