• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas-Duo

Dawn's BF
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Nice Tiles

I like the ice tiles and the hero.

Looks good ill keep an eye on this one

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    I played the alpha and some of the thing didn't look what it looked like in the screenshots

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Because you are playing the old Emerald Beta, now the game is being made on FR... Guys, maybe it could be good if you take out that Beta (Unless you don't have problems with people constantly asking stuff about it)

Anyway, wishing you luck, and hoping to see some images with scripts in action! XD (Specially, that body slaming thing you mentioned :))

Keep it up, guys!

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    This is probley the best hack here! Not that other hacks are bad, I just love this one. Everything is so clean and prefect! I cant wait to play.

Keep up the good work!

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Gj I want this game on gameboy, it could give zel and his shiny gold a run for his money:P But then again shiny gold was pretty awesume but GL with liquid :D

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Because you are playing the old Emerald Beta, now the game is being made on FR... Guys, maybe it could be good if you take out that Beta (Unless you don't have problems with people constantly asking stuff about it)

Anyway, wishing you luck, and hoping to see some images with scripts in action! XD (Specially, that body slaming thing you mentioned :))

Keep it up, guys!

Oh, hello zel. I was away so I couldn't answer any of those posts, your too. Thank you for saying this. Iwill discuss this with Christos, and I think that will be done. By the way, last week Christos said that almost all beta maps are done so players will have the beta. And the posts like "POST THE BETA NOW ON FIRE RED" will not be answered and if there's possibility, they will be the last ones on the list when getting beta. About scripts, I think those are the things Christos is working on ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Oh, hello zel. I was away so I couldn't answer any of those posts, your too. Thank you for saying this. Iwill discuss this with Christos, and I think that will be done. By the way, last week Christos said that almost all beta maps are done so players will have the beta. And the posts like "POST THE BETA NOW ON FIRE RED" will not be answered and if there's possibility, they will be the last ones on the list when getting beta. About scripts, I think those are the things Christos is working on ;)

So what your saying is that the Beta might be out soon but to all those who are saying to post it to screw themselves XD sorry im just bored and hyper XD

I cant wait till the new beta well the new beta of an old alpha o-o. I already finished the alpha

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Hi cristos when will the Fire Red ips patch of Pokémon Liquid Ocean come out because it looks so good that i want to play it and im sure so many other people wan't to play it too so please release it soon or now

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    :D! I'm part of the staff for Liquid Ocean.

What my job is includes: Mapping, Graphics and the official Website for Liquid Ocean.

Is there anything you fans might want me to include? Just PM me or IM me.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Oh, so third member to the team? So...Welcome ^^ and have fun with mapping ;) But one lil' thing: Don't ask fans to tell you features. They can have unreachable ideas. :D *adds MSN*

Anyways, the beta release date is still unknown.

NEWS! I will tell you the new feature, very close to radio system. It's lottery system. I will tell you more about that, but now you need to know, that when you participate, you have BIG chance of getting prize!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    You need to wait, bro. Those scripts will be added in later stages of the game, you won't be able to see them in action until 2nd phase of development - when all maps are complete, all sprites and graphics complete - 50% of development, next 30% will be scripts, 20% all other minor edits and fixes. Between those stages, there will be one or two more betas/alphas issued. I will post a development stages cycle when I discuss this with Christos.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    Still awesome Chris. I can't believe you can still find time, I know I can't... The ice tileset is nice too...

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    this game is actually kind of cool......whats with the main male sprite his hair sorta thing....

This is being resolved. I will edit the male sprite to look better.

Still awesome Chris. I can't believe you can still find time, I know I can't... The ice tileset is nice too...

He isn't alone on that work. I am here to answer your questions and help with the game ;) You might see the radio system in work in near future... not in betas of course. We will keep all the features secret.

How do i go to the next city after the 1st gym? If i need cut hwo do i get it?

The beta was now removed due to people like you asking these things. Actually, you were the person who literally forced me to ask Christos to remove it. The new beta on a proper game will be released soon, until then, please wait.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back