• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
    Years
    i think this hack is going great and now with three poeple working on it, there must be lots of improvement.
    keep up the good work people

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    I think it's a nice hack.Sure it still needs some work,but with some improvements this hack woud be awesome.

Hmm... *looks at the post below*

Hmm what kind of improvements are you talking about? Cause i already think that this hack is improved :)

Thank you very much for the kind words about this hack. You're right.

i think this hack is going great and now with three poeple working on it, there must be lots of improvement.
    keep up the good work people

Thank you. With three people, the progress will be faster ;) Much faster. As soon as I get to normally working computer, my task won't be only answering your questions ;)

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Very nice work, dude err... Girl err...dude! As I am still on the computer on which I can't make any scripting program run, I am still desperately trying to make a script. As soon as I get some progress, I will make a test script for that and we're done.

EDIT!! I have the radio system set up!! I tested it on a draft of LO, so that's the reason why there is still an old sprite. The radio tile is revamped from Gold. Here is the link to the YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkq9ozJsdsw

And the screenie:
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
    Wow that is totally awsome! Well done! Really cannot wait to try this game out! Yous have done an amazing job so far, keep up to great work and i will be checking this thread often!:D

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    man this hack looks SOOOOO GOOODDDD....axcept for my biggest pet peeve ever wich is included in it wich has turned me off of most hacks with them. FAKEMON. if you think about it.
    if fakemon are in a game its no longer pokemon.its pokemon and fakemon.

and dont say but its the same game just with added things.

cuz if thats the case then supersmash bros melee (just an example) is a super MARIO GAME just with all the added characters.

plus most fakemon made are horribly ugly.

i dont mean to be critical but its just a big pet peeve. either way the game looks flawless..sept for the fakemons but w.e

goodjob guys keep up the good work. =]

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Woah Matt. the radio system looks awesome done. Can't wait for the new beta

Thanks, it will be released EDIT: in the time which I don't know accurately. I am sorry but I won't give out more information as Christos is the leader and asked me to not do so (date or stage of completion). Please don't ask these questions from now on. I am sorry.

Wow that is totally awsome! Well done! Really cannot wait to try this game out! Yous have done an amazing job so far, keep up to great work and i will be checking this thread often!:D

Thanks for cheers and hope you will like the beta release.

man this hack looks SOOOOO GOOODDDD....axcept for my biggest pet peeve ever wich is included in it wich has turned me off of most hacks with them. FAKEMON. if you think about it.
    if fakemon are in a game its no longer pokemon.its pokemon and fakemon.

and dont say but its the same game just with added things.

cuz if thats the case then supersmash bros melee (just an example) is a super MARIO GAME just with all the added characters.

plus most fakemon made are horribly ugly.

i dont mean to be critical but its just a big pet peeve. either way the game looks flawless..sept for the fakemons but w.e

goodjob guys keep up the good work. =]

We don't use fakemon, FYI. Maybe some changes in pokémon sprites like revamps or so but nothing more. And personally I am not a big fan of fakemon games (except Chaos Black)

Last edited:

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    You guyzZ are doing an awesome job on this hack i cant wait for the new beta

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Well. I have great news. We are ready for the site to be opened to the public.

Pokemon Liquid Ocean Website

And we have this support bar as well.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

You can support us by putting this link into your signature.

Code:
    [URL=https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=62673][IMG]https://img68.imageshack.us/img68/5388/supportmc5.png[/ IMG][/ URL]
    Just take out the spaces before URL and IMG

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    Hey. Sorry to bother you, I just was wondering if i missed the alpha release...u know..the 1st demo. And if it does exist, where may i find it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Ok first things first, it's against the rules to double-post.

And it used to be on the first post of the first page. I'm guessing it got removed since now Christos and crew are re-hacking the game in FireRed instead of Emerald.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Thank you for answering. I won't tell the date of the release of 1st beta on FR as I am not allowed to but if you watch the LO website carefully it will sooner or later appear.

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Hey man love the hack. It has acttualy inspired me to start a new hack.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
    Great site. Looks really cool.(and blue^^)
    But you get your first Pokémon exactly like in Diamond/Pearl...

But the game sounds great.^^

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Okay, an announcement - I no longer work on this hack. That's all. Christos and Acendo continue. See ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back