• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Nice hack. I going to wait until the BETA with no gitchs comes out. I dont fancy finding bugs. That are in the rom.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yeah that's one of the two.Don't tell where you find him.If you were a girl you would have Chikorita.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    i can't find the second secret i have been everywhere and searched everywhere but still somehow i can't find it its kinda annoying :S

dubboy

Sweet im in HackFight Inc
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    i found a bug

i found a bug when i play it some times makes a dinging sound

psyduck101

Read the **** post bellow ><
    Years
    I'm luvin' this hack! if ur a fan of this hack, read ROMHackers Weekly 8 with me interviewing Christos, he reveals secret 'nd all!

On topic: who would like a fan-fic about the story of this hack? it's just me and christos talk over MSN and i think an adventure in Enzo would b cool! It would include Liquid (boy) and Ocean (girl)'s adventures. They will find and battle Team Tornado, and so will you! This can only happen if you guys like it!!!

see ya'll

--the duck--

[SPOIL=""Girls are like Pokemon, hard to catch but well worth it!""][/SPOIL]

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Here's the hack's legendary Liquan!(Nethale)
    Credit to Kaeru_ike for making it and Scyther for improving it!
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2008
    Hi i found the cindaquil also :) And i think i found a glitch.. when in gaia city
    at the third singpost from the big building..
    You get a ????? and when you go in and out a building you keep finding it...
    If it is needed for the game then change it's id so it dont keep's on coming
    And glitch two: When in gaia city and in the upperleft corner you can see a pink thing
    And glitch three: When in gaia meadows you see black little pieces on the rocks at the water.
    Glitch four:In coral town the rocks that you need to break whit rocksmash say that its a
    tree to cut down ..
    Glitch five:On gaia meadows when at those houses whit green things
    In one of those is a pokebal but everytime you go in a house it is back!
    This is whit a lot of stuff
    Glitch six: in sierra city when you go to sever17 corporation and then go out you wil be in some trees
    To fix this put both warps on eachother.
    Glitch seven:In crystal cave when going in to the entrance in the center of the cave
    you go to the top of the mountain but when going back you are in a secret base!
    Glitch eight: At the cyndaquil point when you get it . it replaces the second pokemon.
    Glitch nine: Sierra city gym leader alan calls him self first mia .. then the name is alan
    And his feets are al glitchy
    Glich ten: Alot of people call the towns and leaders by their old names...
    Glitch 11 : On totodile falls at the top there is a secret place when you press A the game glitches.
    Glitch 12:When in crystal cave and go in the exit to verdanturf the game freezes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    How many times do I have to repeat this??
    I'm gunna release the beta again with glitches fixed!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back