• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Chris-h11 said:
    Christos asked me that I make a userbar for Liquid ocean so here it is:

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Code:
    https://www.nonamed.com/~christian/images/liquidoceanfan.gif

If you need me to fix anything just tell me and I will fix it. I still have the PSD file so I can change it whenever you want.

Thanks Chris-h11.
    If you want to add it in your signature put this this but remove the two " * ":
    Code:
    [URL*="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=62673"][IMG*]https://www.nonamed.com/%7Echristian/images/liquidoceanfan.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Cosmic said:
    I'm really new to this ROM thing, I can't seem to be able to get it to play on the Emulator, can anyone help?
    I don't like posting this millions of times so if you want help making it work add me on WLM (link in sig)

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2008
    Wow icicle cave looks great! And the remake of gaia city is also pretty cool

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hmm... Very Nice Christos! How can you work on this and all the other hacks you work on at the same time!

PS: Are all the Gyms already sorted, and do you need any More OW sprites or sprites.

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Yes it is. All of the GBA roms are for the VBA, aswell as for some other emulators. And you need to have a clean Emrald rom to play this

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
    WOW!!!:0! SWEET!!!!XD awesome! i would definately play it. if it is like a computer game, where u have to download it, i probibly wont be able to. ive been having a bit o' problems with stuff like that i hope i will though, it looks awesome!!!XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ok, here are some screenies. I'm so unlucky, I took the screenies with having no pokemon and I found a shiny Zubat XD

Nomak

Future ruler of the world!! :)
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    dude, those screenies are sweet! I'm seriously looking forward 2 it. PS:what color was the zubat? I've never seen a shiney one

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2006
    Looks good. The starters are lousy, however.Not even the creators of the official Pokemon games can make better starters then Bulbasaur,Charmander and Squirtle. Why do you make fake Pokemon in your hack?The pics and the story are very good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2007
    yeah, the starters do disturmb me a little, the first two for the fire one is okay though,

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2006
    Christos those maps are really cool, sorry about the zubat. those maps are sospechous, maybe someone i know did them , maybe its me!! great maps man, ps ¬¬ credits??
    read ya its ok

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back