• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    RoxasHalf is the new mapper here, he'll do mostly caves cause I'm not so good at them XD

RoxasHalf: I'm going to give you credit when I release the beta.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    why not created a munchlax... or mime jr... i hope that these new pokemon could appear... missingno if you don mind

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Glitch pokemon are a thing of the past, people need to let go and realize that they weren't and never will be real pokemon. I'm sorry but they just don't belong in a hack of this calibur.

Anyway! Your maps are looking absolutly great Christos! I'm very anxious to see your next batch of progress screens.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I will be gone on holidays tomorrow for 10 days so expect an update in about 15 days.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    i don't think puting missingno is a good idea. I think put munchlax, bonsly, weavile, lucario and mime jr can aready. Munchlax, bonsly and mime jr can evolve by friendship. for weavile, i think let it evolve by lv 30?

Noya

Female Hacker ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2006
    yeah another hack of emerald I really like hacks of emerald
    awesome maps really good hack

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    A screenie of "Deoxys The Protector Of The Seals". An event will be in that place and you won't be able to battle him:
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

A town:

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
  • Nice screens...No battle? With deoxys...Thats bad..
    Edit: \Thats spoiler you know :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back