• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I can't believe it... I fell in love with a tree??? That tree is probably one of the best things I've seen in my life (well, I'm overacting... :P)

Too bad I couldnt see anybody talking or some sign of a new script. But images are really good. Let's wait, let's wait...

pencilbuddy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    is their going to be all pokemon catchable
    ps great and cool game cannot wait for btea 2 yo

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I agree, that's one cool looking tree. It looks like the tree outside my house.:laugh: Looking forward to playing it Christos. I love the tiles and well...everything. Keep updating bud. Go Liquid Ocean!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Okay, seeing that most people really want the alpha, I may release a pre-alpha that goes until the first gym. I know it's not much. So, what do you think? I'll release it in the weekend or earlier next week.

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Ok

That sounds like a good idea.
    I may release a pre-alpha that goes until the first gym. I know it's not much.

Well its better than nothing. :)

God of pokemon

Strategic pokemon trainer...
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    Cool mapping Christos!Those trees are awesome.Γερα πατριωτη!

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Hmmm...a pre-alpha. I really want to play it, but on the other hand, I'm a patient person. It does sound nice and your screenshots are very cool. I know I'm out voted, but I'm gonna have to say wait until it's a little longer. Do what you think is best Christos. I love Liquid Ocean! ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    That beta had glitches so I deleted it. I remade the whole hack after that so almost everything is changed from that. I'm not posting the old beta again.

Please don't ask me to upload that beta again.

I'll just release the preά when it's done.
    Here are screenshots of the first gym and a cave.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Nice screenies Christos, I hope to see a good game (even though it's gonna be short), so... I guess I should start getting a few flying-types (and maybe a fire aswell)...

PS: I think it would have been better if you never mentioned the words "release" and "alpha" (or beta), before creating it previously. People could start to get impatient (such as myself, jeje...)

Anyway, good luck to you and the rest of your team! Go Liquid Ocean!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back