• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
Years
  • *Ryo goes to search for a clean Emerald ROM*

I can't wait. It looks amazing, Christos.
    In terms of completion, Alpha would rank after Beta, but before full release; Correct?

I really can't wait. Great job on the tiles and everything else. Look's purdy. :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    What's left for the alpha release is the second gym, it's not much.
    So the alpha will be probably released on Christmas Eve.
    Here's a screenshot, it won't be in the alpha.
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

The hero is made by RM2k3kid and the tiles by Kyledove.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yeah, Christos rules huh! Nice screenshot buddy. I see why you won Hack of the Year.;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • What's left for the alpha release is the second gym, it's not much.
    So the alpha will be probably released on Christmas Eve.
    Here's a screenshot, it won't be in the alpha.
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

The hero is made by RM2k3kid and the tiles by Kyledove.

That's supposed to be a marsh, right? I like it. As long as the tiles differ, at least a bit from Treecko's hack I suppose it's gonna be ok that you use the same guy's tiles. But I suspect they'll soon become overused... :laugh:

Well, I'll wait for Christmas then. Are you some kind of Santa Claus, Christos? (Will you come down the chimney and bring me the Alpha? :D)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yeah zel, you're a trip man.:laugh: That had me laughing too. Anyway, the alpha is going to be great, that's a fact for sure. Christos keep at it bud.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Good one Zel. Never stopped laughing! (no wait i did stop). Good luck with this hack Christos and Team. I like those marshes. Where do you get these ideas?

flamefire1031

The Never Appearing...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    hi i couldnt stop this, but when i played ur hack, after i got to the exit of the forest, it paused, no sound, no movement, after about 20 secs, it
    restarted!!! it said the save file was corrupt and all so i have to do it from the battle tent again!!! y did it do this? after that, when i beat the grass gym, where the heck do ya find cut!!! i tried tha cutters house and like no cutter, plz answer these questions.

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Flame Fire, there's alot of things that you haven't done which have triggered that bug, and i think the pre-alpha only goes until there so yeh.

erm, when I delivered the package I went back to the house, talked to the lady (I'm assuming the mom), left, and it was snowing. I went in one of the houses and then I was in these weird ruins. I got into a battle with Whismur, had a MissingNo, lost, and woke up in Navaja City, still with no Pokemon. I did the samething again after resetting and went in a different house and ended up in someone's gym, battled, lost and woke up in the same place. I was only able to go in the houses when it was snowing.

1 - what was I supposed to do in the first place (after delivering the package)?

2 - why only in the snow? Help!

EDIT: I did the same thing, went to the gym, but left the gym instead of battling. I went to a Pokecenter and talked to the desk lady. The thingy filled up and then Pokeball sprites started appearing in random places. o_0

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I don't think I'll put a reflection in the swamp, maybe the like stepping on the shallows.
    Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! It's almost Christmas here. I was gonna release it at twelve o' clock but I think I'll go to sleep now.

I'm finished with the alpha I put one in the first post and another one under zel's Christmas tree. :P

The second gym isn't accessible though. If you find any glitches, post it here.
    If there are a lot of glitches I'll release another one with all the ones found removed.

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • Finally the alpha everyone has been craving for:P . Some of the bugs/glitches were found already(guess by who:cheeky: ). But there may be some that weren't found(yet). Anyway Happy Christmas to everyone:)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Thank you very much Santa Christolaus!

I'm finished with the alpha I put one in the first post and another one under zel's Christmas tree. :P

*zel goes to his Christmas Tree... "Yay! This is what I wanted!" says...* Enough about that one, it's not much funny this time... lol

Well, now that I have it, I'll make some time in my schedule to play it. I hope to get farther this time, and I won't bother you much about glitches (it's annoying, I know. Let someone else do it...)

Merry Christmas for you! I hope you get lots of presents! (and not just clothing, jojo!)

Zeroxy16

Just a guy...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2007
    Wow really nice hack i liked it a lot through i found few glitches i think,well here i go:

-at start of the game(when you are in your house)you hear sound of truck and moving of room
    -your pc at your room doesnt work doesnt work
    -almost all trainer have a brown !(your rival tony too)
    -lol i come to the battle tend i chose a magnemite,and i used a metal sound in battle,and game froze
    -when i try to take the north exit in the first forest the game freze
    -when i go back to place where i fought the rockets guys erika says:i got you now team rocket!Now tell me,what are you doing ehre(the message before i fought them),then the conversation continues(but no1 is there lol)

Ok thats all since i cannot pass the forest since my game freze at the north exit

Still liked it a lot hope that you can fix this glitches

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back