• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Har D Har, that's it. I told you not to talk that language again as this is an English speaking forum. You're getting a warning for this please don't do it again.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Interesting screens, Christos. Good luck on your exams, and double luck for when you can be more active in the hack.

I wonder how much you have the game planned, like, if you plan to release a Beta (not asking when, that's not important), and how much gameplay would you give us for the release (The old LO alpha's length was fine, just to let you know)

Well, I hope there could be a few tile changes, if that's possible, but that's your decision. Keep it up!

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2013
    could someone plz tell me how to get past the snorlax

...or is my version all weird

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2022
    Good game,keep up the good work
    but it appears that sometimes the game itself gets stuck,but i can still do things in the emulator itself... happened to me a few times in the train station,and when using faint attack and screech... any help? thanks in advance

axasi

Perappu Lover!
    Years
  • Good Work! I like it! I found a little Glitch. When you read a sign in the second Town, freeze the Game.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
  • When I click on the link to download the patch it just comes up with a white screen... Why won't it let me download it?

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    I cant get the link to download T_T I have no clue why....

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Oh, try now I think that it's fixed, but IDK. By the way from now on, I am helping Christos with hack.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, nice to know you two are on this together. I'm trying to hold my patience to see more updates on this. Hope you do some TM changing this time, Christos!
    Good luck guys! Hope you bring news, if not screenies.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Okay, here are screenshots of the new Navaja City:

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

I've been working on an icy and snowy tileset, I may post screenshots tomorrow, the second gym will be there, the type of the gym is a secret (not really :P).
    Here's screenshots of how the snowy graphics will be like. I'll change the "ash" weather effect and make it look like snow for the snowy maps. (and yes, that map is Seven Island)

I got the tiles from a complete Johto tileset made by Fanking_Omega and Mateo so credit to them.

I won't do a lot of TM changes, maybe a few, I was going to have "Ice Beam" for the second gym's TM but it's a too strong attack for the second gym so I may change it to "Ice Punch".

And also, "Bounce" or "Body Slam" will be able to be used in maps, like headbutt in G/S/C, it will be used in the icy towns for an extra place (with probably something important in it). You could guess where you use that move from those two screenshots.

Last edited:

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Lookin Nice Christos! Can't wait to try out the town! I know what "Bounce" or "Body Slam" is used for ;P You use them to break the cracks in the ice allowing entrance or additional entrance to certain places. Or perhaps since its frozen water, it allows you to dive under the ice? Am I right? :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back