• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    thosetwoimagesthaticannotdisplayduetothefactidonothave15postsyet

Hmm.. is there any way to add more definition to those snowy roofs? It just doesn't look normal to me. I don't know why.
    Also, I like how the ice in the label thing for the PokeCenter has ice behind it, while everything else has ice in front of it.

By label, I mean the thing on the roof. Like a pokeball or something, lol.

And at the bottoms of the buildings there should be some sort of snow mounds or something like that.

Moreover, barely any snow just covering the bottom of it, where it doesn't look so flat and unnatural.

That's just me though.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Interesting, so it'll snow somewhere in the game (and we'll get a few extras for moves, great)

Keep up with the good ideas!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Ok, I have an issue.

I downloaded both the alpha and pre-alpha from the first post, and patched my FireRed ROM (386_Fire_Red), and when I loaded it up, I GOT NOTHING BUT A WHITE SCREEN!!!!! WHAT GIVES?!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    Ok, I have an issue.

I downloaded both the alpha and pre-alpha from the first post, and patched my FireRed ROM (386_Fire_Red), and when I loaded it up, I GOT NOTHING BUT A WHITE SCREEN!!!!! WHAT GIVES?!

Your supposed to patch Poke. Emerald. Those downloads are before he restarted the hack. You should read everything in the first post next time.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Thank you Deadonslaught. There are sooooo many posts like the one you answered to
    and I am starting to thinkthat people aren't interested in the hack progress, but only in the hack betas and playing and nothing more. The first post was redesigned to make things clearer, but that isn't the reason why I am here. I came to reveal the new city name - Iralas City. I am working on it. It will be big city with something very special. It was planned for my old hack before, but since I quit hacking I am transferring all good features of NGA into LO and one of the features will be introduced in this city. If Christos allows me, I will reveal screenshots and you will be able to see it. And something more: the default house has changed - outdoor. Also the pallettes for the lab are changed to different colour tone. You willl see them in test town which will be shown today or tomorrow. SO, until then, have fun! :)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Woah really nice that you work on LO whit christos...Um..hope that christos will allow you to post new screens :D:D

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Hm? This is wrong thread then, because Shiny Gold is the other one.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Ah, one of unused R/S/E themes. You're right, but I think it won't be used now after the reset.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Yes and no. FireRed isn't very capable of handling ported songs and voicesets, I experienced much troubles until I could make the Birch Lab work in NG... Now, I will help Christos to do it once again.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    Hi Christos! Nice job! I like these scans, Specially The Pkmn Center With Snow, looks great! Well, good luck in your hack my friend! ciao!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    So, to prove that I am really co-worker with Christos, I will show you my creation: Iralas City. Very Big town but don't consider it being Saffron 2, because its position on the map will be different.

I was lazy busy to upload them on Photobucket, they are attached here.

EDIT: Ah, I almost forgot: The people in the town aren't visible, but their location may vary in development stages, as Christos makes the events. I will do some radio events but later, when the time comes :D

EDIT2: It is big, but you can't see it well on screenshots, and the Silph-like building will be the Enzo Radiobroadcasting Headquarters (the name may change)

See you! :D

View attachment 37224 View attachment 37225 View attachment 37226

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Thank you. You will see the events in the final release, because those are still at the dscussion stage :) But don't worry, you won't be disappointed ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back