• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Lost Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanp

Pokemon Legacy Creator
Years
  • SwiftSign you have a great originality, you idea of the "skills" is very good and from what i see in the screenshots it's already highly developed.
    I think that this is hack have very unique features.
    The tiles inserted are good(some need to be changed, to match with the other tiles you inserted).
    Good luck with your hack and i will support this hack. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    SwiftSign you have a great originality, you idea of the "skills" is very good and from what i see in the screenshots it's already highly developed.
    I think that this is hack have very unique features.
    The tiles inserted are good(some need to be changed, to match with the other tiles you inserted).
    Good luck with your hack and i will support this hack. :D

Thanks fanp :3

Pokémon: Lost Magic
    Update 27/03/12:
    It's been a few weeks since I last updated, that's because honestly - not much has happened. I've been busy with university and so not had so much time.

I have scripted all of Sander Docks, some need to be tweaked and adjusted though. Once that is done I shall show some screenies! For now you can enjoy a hint at what is to come:

Loke's Cave:

Pokémon: Lost Magic

Last edited:

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Loke's cave looks intriguing and delightfully mysterious :*

I'm glad you're still working on this!

*takes out pompoms* GO LOST MAAAGGGGIIIICCCC!

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • My word, this looks amazing.

The mapping is really well done and spot-on, the location names and areas are creative, the stroy is sounding engaging, and the added gameplay mechanics are well-worked out from what I've seen and read from the others.

I've been lost into playing hacks for several months and just started getting into how amazing you people are. So I can't wait for this one to be available. Good luck and good job on this hack. :)

Epitaph93

Intermediate Digidestined
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]I've checked out this thread a few times and I just realized I hadn't posted yet lol. I like this hack and I'm really looking forward to it. The story is interesting, the skills are cool, and you seem very capable of finishng this. Between you and SphericalIce we have have some awesome hacks coming to the community this year.[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    This hack looks amazing, I can't wait to play it. Also, this might seem a bit weird but can you put Exp Share in the game somewhere, I was thinking if you was to get a skill to high enough level and you searched somewhere you'd find one or something.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • slyly, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

SwiftSign, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just contact either myself or giradialkia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back