• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I found an error. There is an error with the Fire Blast attack. When used the game shuts off.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Looks good so far, there is certainly a lot more action than in the main games and other fan made games. I do like the weather effects but... it is a little hard to see, I found myself getting into a trainer battle because it was to dark to see which way someone was looking. Maybe I just like it so much because of the nostalgia?

I found an error btw, when you talk to nurse Joy's assistant she says "Hell, I'm the nurse's assistant."
I'm sure they didn't swear in the movie xD

@Meowth: I can imagine, since you VM'd me and I'd only posted here once or twice!
@Konekodemon: Oh great, I just gave Charizard that...

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
extracting zip file.............................

mediafire is getting slower than mega upload but i know this game will be awesome before I play.

Its done extracting Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
I found an error. There is an error with the Fire Blast attack. When used the game shuts off.

Yeah, thanks for reminding me. I was working on attack animations, but they don't work so well >.o

Looks good so far, there is certainly a lot more action than in the main games and other fan made games. I do like the weather effects but... it is a little hard to see, I found myself getting into a trainer battle because it was to dark to see which way someone was looking. Maybe I just like it so much because of the nostalgia?

I found an error btw, when you talk to nurse Joy's assistant she says "Hell, I'm the nurse's assistant."
I'm sure they didn't swear in the movie xD

@Meowth: I can imagine, since you VM'd me and I'd only posted here once or twice!
@Konekodemon: Oh great, I just gave Charizard that...

The hard to see part, it has a day and night system lol... part of poccils kit. Change your computer clock time to noon, and you can see clearly! :D

And I'll fix the typo, thanks haha.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
Heyho.
Thanks for noticing me about the Beta, I downloaded it, and I´ll try it out ASAP.

Thanks,
Ryu

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
i'm not so sure what happened. whenever i try using a regestered key item it goes black and a box comes up saying "Script 'PokemonItems' line 380: NameError occurred. uninitialized constant PBItems::MACHBIKE" and then it shuts down. i don't think that's normal.

Danno

Years
Then dont register the key item lol. there isnt one that should be registered at this point.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Hello, I just wanted to say that this game idea is very good for me. The first movie was just the best..

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
This is an awesome concept. Is it really based on the movie?
I can remember when I was little I cried my ass of at the end :p

Danno

Years
Indeed it is based on the movie. Currently working on the scene where Neesha, Fergus and Corey take off for New Island with Officer Jenny and Miranda following them.

Here's a little snippet to look at for now:
fcuwkn.png

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Well, I downloaded and finished the beta (I think) and gotta say it was enjoyable. I loved getting to steal the EXP share from the rude woman. And I recognized some names of some of the trainers (Vannah in particular :P)

Just one question, though: what do I do with the Invitation?

Also, I love the dialogue snippet. *Has uber feelings of nostalgia*

Also squared: What am I to do with the Master Ball? I have a feeling we'll get to catch something REALLY rare.... >_>

Danno

Years
Well, I downloaded and finished the beta (I think) and gotta say it was enjoyable. I loved getting to steal the EXP share from the rude woman. And I recognized some names of some of the trainers (Vannah in particular :P)

Just one question, though: what do I do with the Invitation?

Also, I love the dialogue snippet. *Has uber feelings of nostalgia*

Also squared: What am I to do with the Master Ball? I have a feeling we'll get to catch something REALLY rare.... >_>

Lol. The beta is pretty outdated already. The invitation isnt supposed to be in the battle house, its just there temporarily. But youll present it to Mewtwos assistant. :D

Danno

Years
nfo046.jpg
New Threads! They seem familiar... (Don't worry! There's a changing room now!)
1449qwk.jpg
Look Mom, I'm a Machoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back