• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Excellent, as I still think that the clones will be one of the most interesting and best parts of the game, Can't wait for a release.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Yes, Pikachu will still follow. Not going to get rid of it, but it will remain glitchy. :D

(Hiii Ari. )

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
I like this game. Has mapped, tiles, palettes, scripts, sprites very good! (everything is very good!)
Also really enjoyed the videos.
Good luck with your project!

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
I like this game. Has mapped, tiles, palettes, scripts, sprites very good! (everything is very good!)
Also really enjoyed the videos.
Good luck with your project!

Yea the sprites better be good, the times me and meowth passed those sprites to and fro editing them, and the times dan made me redo many sprites lol.

Zetlian2-kinra

Yup, i make VIDEOS!! :D
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2009
OMG. i just saw the videos on youtube and i was like WOW! someone has FINALLY made a pokemon hack/game that actually has the ash sprite.

Anyway, the youtube looks REALLY GOOD but will it inlude the scene where ash gets the original pokemon AND will all the clones be catchable/look different from the originals?
(By the way, i thought ash's team would be just a TEENY bit more higher leveled. XD)

I'll keep tabs on this game, lol

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Thought I would do a little reviving as of my belief in this game, and pose the question if this game is still being updated?

OMG I did it again, even though I know its a game. Just simple mistake.

Last edited:

Danno

Years
Bad news.

As some of you may know, I just recently moved... took a bus from Tampa Florida to Boston Massachusetts. I took my computer along with me, and MSB.

The flash drive I kept the game on seems to have corrupted... and I have lost it.

If I have given anyone a recent version of the game, please contact me.

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2009
wow when i first joined this forum i have been waiting for this game, and i come back after a year and a half and its still not out. hope ur still working on it

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
Before you give up hope and throw that USB drive away, try using a flash drive recovery program! You can probably recover those files ;)

Danno

Years
this is good for me, a response a minute after someone posts.

Anyways

I'll have to find the flash drive, it's somewhere in this house.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Oh my... like the film! How many memories... nostalgia! Quite an interesting project. I'll keep an eye!

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
hey guys am new and my english is not good but i have a question i want to make a new version pokemon crypto i need profensionel help XD

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Is it the Alpha or the Beta that's the newest version? Also during the movie Ash is also supposed to have a Charizard and a Pidgeotto.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
Is it the Alpha or the Beta that's the newest version? Also during the movie Ash is also supposed to have a Charizard and a Pidgeotto.
I'm pretty sure a beta of something is newer than an alpha of something, but I guess you should ask the developer of the game just in case.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
Years
THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!!
Hope it comes out soon...this makes me want to watch the movie....ima go do that now lol.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
1. Hope you find that flash drive
2. Are we (me and you) like the only ones to know the Pokemon follow trainer script (and ours are both not as fast as the trainer when the trainer runs)
3. I also got a Pokemon follow trainer script I actually found it in poccils starter kit in one of the demo maps
4. Meowth did you make the pokemon follow trainer script or did you just find it in the starter kit like me? (Just asking)
5. Meowth are these random facts and questions annoying you, if so press 1

Hope you find that flash drive, I can help you with the game if you want (i need some help with my game, I tried but I dont know how to make the prof. oak intro thing, I want to make one with Giovanni and Mew, then Mew escapes but I dont know how to edit the intro event to do that if you can help please do you will be greatly appreciated you will be credited in my game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back