• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    So yeah, give Jesse/James/Meowth more of a role, they've been missing in games since Yellow =p

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Oh, they'll be in it. I'm going to make you THE LAST beta tester.

That will allow you to know whats going on in the game.

Sorry guys, Beta positions are closed :(

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    wow, great hack, i have to say that! really, it's a great idea to start the story with the film! i'd love to see the other films if you're finished with that. be sure that i would play this one, it looks so cool!^^

got a question: would your pokemon be allowed to evolve? because in the film they don't.

anyway, you have my support, if you need any sprite help, you could pm me, i would be glad to help you if i got enough time ^^

Danno

Years
    Its still in development.

@Shadow Arcanine: Yeah, you can evolve your POKéMON, just like you can catch new ones. I'm not sure about catching Mew and Mewtw yet.... maybe it will be an event later?
    Anyways, I could always use spriting help. :D

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
    i think the best thing to do with this hack would be to remove the evolutions and catching pokemon from it and make more of Ash's team avaliable to the player as the game progresses to the point in the movie where they are first seen
    make it short (compared to the 'real' games)
    nd awesome :)

Danno

Years
    I am going to try and make Ash's POKéMON available in different ways. I'm having PROF. OAK look over your Charizard for you, and I'm thinking of adding Tauros and Snorlax too.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I can get you a few sprites of characters. Please give credit to me (you can use them all)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

How's that? Has SG Ash, DP Lukas and Dawn, and some of the characters in MY FR game... er... hack.

Danno

Years
    Ahh.

I like the bottom middle ones :D

I kinda want Ash to look like Red, with Ashes clothes and hair.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Use any of them. I don't care. Only 2 hacks will have all these sprites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back