• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
    Isn't Ash in the movies just riding on the back of his Squirtle just to Surf? Are you gonna add events to this game? Good luck then ^^

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ah...
    so a hack based on the game. oh wow, sounds exciting. :3

anyways, I got a question, will the game end after Mewtwo fleds away and erased your memory about it..? :\

i wish you for the best with this hack project! ;)

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Thats a secret :D

I'm glad you finally posted, you're one of the people I hoped to see in this thread. Thanks for stopping by!

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
    you can actually use Wah's Ash sprite... and will you add cloned pokemon too? anyway, can I be your spriter?

Danno

Years
    Apply in the Team thread. Give at least two examples, please. :D And I dont want WAH's Ash sprite. Its kinda ugly, no offense to Cloud.

I edited the Sinnoh Ash sprites and added them in!

Last edited by a moderator:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    saw the video, and it made me and my bros recall that after the Squirtle battle, he then called three other pokemon with him, has he not?

Bulbasaur --> Donphan
    Squirtle --> Machamp

I do think they were Venomoth, Pinsir and Golem... :\
    also, why Pidgeotto?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    He changed the Pidgeotto to Machamp shortly after the video was made. He didn't add the rest because they were all killed with one Thunder attack from Pikachu, and they might be hard to kill (Namely Pinsir, possibly Venomoth too, Golem would die to Bulba/Squirt)

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
    Hey! I thought, since the movie has the opening from the anime, you could use this MIDI for the title screen. Here's the link to the download.

Danno

Years
    Thanks guys! I might use that midi if I can find someone weho's experienced in Sappy. For some reason, the sound always messes up for me :S

Spriter of the Century !!!
    Years
    Kanto Ash sprite finally here
    POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Goalie-35
    Years

Nice Mewoth except there are some errrors.
    1. You forgot the faceplayer in the Raymond battling script.
    2.Running Ash and Battle aren't inserted although im sure that your working on that.
    *3. Dragonite sprite. You didn't make front sprites for it?

*Yoou could alter the map space so when you try to go past the Dragonite it will lock the player so you don't need to make a front sprite. Also the "Hey you!!! Never mind here you go! Give HM 03" doesn't seem really natural right? Maybe you should let Misty/Brock give it to you instead.

Danno

Years
    Okay, in response:

I didnt make any of the scripts. Raymond was just edited in Pet and Advance text.

Im still working on the OWs.

The man is supposed to say you arent ready for his gift until you talk to Dragonite. He's in the Pokemon center.

And about Dragonite: That was Twilite Darkrai. That whole part of the script was him after Dragonite left. I didnt want for the player to talk to him from below. If you notice, in the first video you cant talk to him from below. It was intentional, but TD didnt notice. Its okay though, thats why we're not releasing it for a while.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Hey Meowth, as a random way around it, why not start Squirtle off with Surf? Being an HM move, it can't be deleted

Goalie-35
    Years
    Hey Meowth, as a random way around it, why not start Squirtle off with Surf? Being an HM move, it can't be deleted
    Well the problem is Surf has a attack power of 90 and water gun only has 40. Also Meowth your going to make new tiles for the er....building right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back