• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
  • That was just that one. It was needed, because if you lost the first battle, it would glitch out. To solve that problem, you must cross through one pokecenter before fighting anyone.

Otherwise, I wouldn't have had it there.

Danno

Years
  • Yeah, there wasnt a pokecenter on that part of the movie... but thats okay, its an expansion on the movie, so it works.

Goalie-35
    Years
  • Do you want me to be your spriter? I have this Ash sprite:
    POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Danno

Years
  • You can be A spriter, but that Ash sprite looks a little off... like he has dreads or something. Have any other examples of work?

Years
  • Wow,the story is just GREAT.
    I love this hack so much.:D
    Are you gonna add Team Rocket Jessie and James?
    Good luck with the hack.;)

Danno

Years
  • Yeah, of course we will! But they won't be bringing you to the island on a viking ship. Sorry :(

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well, you can always sprite a viking ship.
    There's nothing really that much hard about that, but you need a good spriter 8D.

Danno

Years
  • I'm a good spriter, but the script would be the confusing thing.
    Well, I cant script anyways, but I'm sure anyone who attempts it would have a hard time.
    They'd have to load all three players on it, then have the ship move, somehow make the ship get messed up and change the Viking sprites into Jessie and James, and then make the viking ship disappear. That would leave Misty and Brock stranded.

The way I had it planned is that Misty and Brock are already at the maps you need them at, because if they could just follow you anywhere there'd already be a successful Yellow remake.

:D

Danno

Years
  • It'll be a while before any testing is needed, but I'll add you to the list.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ...well this seems to be a very good hack, i like the idea of playing through the first movie, but i do have one problem, and that is the pokemon overworlds, you should use the fr/lg over world of pikachu, and you need a better dragonite overworld, but other than that i believe this hack will be promising

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back