• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
  • I'm not sure about the building yet, right now it's not that important.

Another problem with starting Squirtle off with Surf is that you could completely bypass the Dragonite/Brock and Misty event. We dont really need that :S

Danno

Years
  • Yeah, I dont see why.... Its a pretty obvious thought lol.

Oh well, Im good with remaking the movies.

Danno

Years
  • Thanks, we will! Though I AM running into some complications... I can figure it out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    I'm not sure about the building yet, right now it's not that important.

Another problem with starting Squirtle off with Surf is that you could completely bypass the Dragonite/Brock and Misty event. We dont really need that :S

You could change the map a bit to make it so you can't get to the water unless you go to where Dragonite is, or have Dragonite give you the badge after you talk to him

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    just a suggestion but because the first movie was so short maybe you should smush
    mewtwo strikes back and pokemon 2000 together

Danno

Years
  • Lol.

Pokemon 2000 would be a sequel.

If you havent read it the billion times I said it, we are adding on to the story to make it longer.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    adding POKeMON 2000? hm... was that the movie 'Power of One' where Lugia and the legendary birds are? If so.., coooooooooooooool! :3

then if that's the case, are you planning to change this thread's title? :\

anyways, best of luck! ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    He'll make it as a sequel game AFTER this one, it'll be a series of hacks =p

Danno

Years
  • Yep, a different game for each hack. I think it would work out better that way, actually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back