• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Chronicles of the Rod (Part One, Currently Open) [12-13*]

Status
Not open for further replies.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
Years
  • I know its late, But may I please join? And if it is possible, may I join the good guys. You can recruit me in the wild.

Name: Soar

Pokémon: Staravia

Level: 66

Description: He looks like a normal Staravia except for the scars he got during years of harsh training. He has a big strong body. He has sky blue eyes. He has wider and stronger wings than other Staravia his age, enabling him to fly faster, higher, and longer than others. He has a pouch with a strap that goes over his left wing, which contains all his items.

Other: He is a sirius pokemon, but also has a sense of humor. He is very friendly and will defend all friends with his life. He is also very brave and strong due to 3 years of very harsh training with his uncle, who unfortunately died. His parents died when he was 10 years old. He joined the group when he found the group when he found them in Blizzard Island and asked if he could join them. His most precious item is a mysterious crystal given to him by his parents, that gives him energy when he is weak. He considers it his guardian.

Moveset:
    Brave Bird +1
    Fly
    Steel Wing
    Drill Peck

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • (Hey, guys. Sorry that I am TERRIBLY late, I just joined and I really would like to join this roleplay. Oh yes, please make me a good guy. :D)

Name: Tom

Pokémon: Riolu (Yes, I know, I think you won't accept this one, so if you won't, I'll be a Charmander.)

Level: 5

Description: Tom is cheerful, jolly and a little lonely. He wears a red-blue scarf on his neck and has a little bag on his waist. His eyes are green and his paws have a little green circle on them. He is more lonely than cheerful and jolly.

Other: Tom tries to be the joker in the group, but always fails with his jokes. He tries to be friendly to people, but he doesn't seem to get someone's interest. Tom tries his best and he does not never give up. His bag is the most precious thing to him. It holds his wooden doll.

Moveset
    - Scratch
    - Tail Whip
    - Tackle
    - Aura Sphere
    ((When I first saw this, I had this expression: O_o.
    But then I thought, maybe a slightly younger brother for Arc wouldn't be so bad. ;|
    I guess...I'm just gonna wait for Niprop's answer on this one.
    Good luck to everyone signing up, BTW. (b")b

One way or another, I'm hoping that we're getting to Blizzard Island soon to catch up with Team Flurry...so I hope Niprop gets more time soon.
    EDIT: Here it is. BTW, I'm using 'he' instead of 'it' for Skype. And also, I improvised more of what The Corrupt Plague posted as Jake's interaction, so that it wouldn't be odd to read.))

Arc sensed that the Porygon-Z was approaching him and Rory, so he glanced as he floated near.

"Comon, That's not how you welcome somebody to a team. Everyone starts somewhere and eventually they all grow to be successful," he stated.

Exactly what I was thinking awhile ago. The Arcanine probably failed to hear how he sounded.

Arc took in his words as the Porygon-Z continued.

"This is my first time in a team also but not my first time exploring. I could imagine a few of the recruit's first impressions. Speaking of impressions, You wouldn't believe some of the first impressions Pokemon in the square give me," the Porygon-Z said as he grabbed his detached head and started bouncing it from hand to hand.

A quite interesting fellow. It does seem intimidating to join a team when you initially work alone. I guess he's getting to my good side.

The Riolu was quietly watching his feat as he continued to think. He also noticed that another one of the recruits, a Charizard, came closer to them.

"When Pokemon see me it's usually "What the heck is this thing?" Or "Your head's upside down you moron". Until...."

The floating Pokemon then placed his head back, touched the Arcanine and changed to a red-orange color all of a sudden.

"... They see me do this!"

"Whoa!" Arc exclaimed in amazement.

I've heard of this move --Conversion. Can change his type, too. Pretty awesome...especially seeing that one of my teammates knows such a useful move. I finally got to see it myself and not just hear it.

"Either way everyone has a hidden talent, We can't go off judging each other until we get to blizzard island," he stated, turning back into his original color.

To Arc's surprise, he offered his hand, and then to the Fire-type. "My name's Skype," he cheerfully introduced himself.

"Arc. Nice to meet you," the Riolu replied as he shook Skype's hand, "and thanks."

Arc then realized that the Charizard was already beside him.

"You look like you have a lot of potential," the Charizard said, "and don't let Rory's taunt get to you," he continued as he pertained to the Arcanine.

So that's his name...huh.

"Right. But I didn't really consider it as a taunt...much," he replied, "Thanks, though."

He then realized that three strong Pokemon were around him all of a sudden. He felt better than what he expected to feel like.

Now I shouldn't fail them when we get to Blizzard Island.

He then glanced at the Wailord. It was still in a distance.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • (ooc: Well, like Cid and Niprop, I have been fairly preoccupied with my time. So I will post now, and hopefully have time to post more.)

Glenn looked at everyone, assessing abilities. 'Hmm... these people seem okay, but that's only the first impression. Hopefully they'll be the same.' Glenn looked at the Salamance. 'He seems okay, a little rough, but a decent pokemon. The others, however, are a little hard to gauge, having only spoken to one. The Porygon, Skype is okay, but a little shy.' Thought Glenn to himself.

'The city around us seems to be fairly large, and somewhat populated. I don't think they would go down in case on an invasion. But the dungeons around here... I worry about the town with close dungeons like those. What if an army of hostile pokemon came to rule over the town? I'm not sure about how powerful these pokemon are, so...' Thought Glenn more. He looked at the sea and thought.

'To have a port, there may be defences at sea, but I didn't see too much, but that might be because some are underwater. I don't think they have to worry about enemies from the sea, unless their defences are down.' He looked at the item shop and continued. 'And the items are okay... not the best, but the basics. Whoa, when did I get so observant? I guess I worry for the town.'

And he looked to the ground. 'The ground is solid, but id an underground force attacks, the pokemon here might be doomed. But I don't think I have to worry about that. There are a few that can go underground, and a few fliers, so they might be fine.' Thought Glenn more. 'At least these pokemon might be able to defend themselves, in case of emergency.'

He looked back ahead, not staring at anything in particular. 'But I have a feeling that I'm wrong about a couple of things. Oh well, even if I do have this information... what good will it do me?' Thought Glenn even more as he waited for the mission to begin.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • ((H-King, Riolu Fan, and Faster then a Bullet accepted! Now, onto the story-line!))

Salamence couldn't take it anymore. He spread his massive (if not vibrant), leathery wings and took flight, gliding at the slow giant. it only took him a few minutes to fly up to Wailord and shout at the top of his lungs, "WHAT COULD POSSIBLY TAKE YOU THIS LONG JUST TO GET TO THE DOCKS?! DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO PAY YOU FOR STALLING!?"

The massive pokémon was wincing, but not from the dragon's scold.
    "Something...is on...back...stabbing..."

Salamence didn't pay attention to whatever the tub of lard was saying, seeing it only as an excuse, when something lunged forth from the water at a moderatly-surprising speed!

Vengancful Magikarp
    Lv: 38
    Item: ???
    Move Set:
    Tackle
    Bounce
    Fury Attack
    Splash

It was a magicarp, only it had a scar across it's left eye, and was somehow weilding an iron spike with it's right fin.

"No more will I live, as a victim! Us Magikarp too, can be dangerous, under the right conditions!"

Vengancful Magikarp drew near!

Salamence was suprprised by the insane circumstances. What the heck just happened? Did a nobody just challenge me?

The Magikarp jabbed with his Rusty Iron Spike! But the spike broke upon impact with Salamence's tough hide.

"Gwah? Grr, worthless fish!"

Salamence took a deep breath, and unleashed
    Flamethrower!

But the Magikarp fell back into the water before it hit!

The fish leeped out of the water and Tackled Salamence, though it didn't even make him flinch.

"!"

"GROOOAH! That's it! Time for you to regret ever crossing me!"Salamence then proceded to Dragon Claw the Magikarp like it was made out of paper.
    "! ! ! ! ! !"

The stunned pok
    émon fell back into the water, utterly defeated.

"...What the heck was that all about!?"

Wailord let out a large moan, and took in a deep breath. "Ah, that's better, now I can get back onto the job!"

The collosus then sped towards the dock at a surprisingly swift pace, keeping up with Salamence as he charged to the docks. By the time they had reached the area, Salamence noticed a few more recruits, among them another Riolu, a Swampert and a
    Skorupi...Was that a SECOND stinger on it's tail!? Salamence didn't know what to make of this. Grr, he looks like some sort of freak or something, but his second stinger could prove to be useful. Hmm...

The Riolu though, looked like...Little more then another kid that he'd have to lug around. It seems like everyone wants to adventure these days. Humph, not my problem if he gets eaten or something...

The wailord set himself up, and bellowed in his deep voice, "All aboard the Wail-pin Make yourself comfortable, retract any claws or spiked appendages you might have, and please refrain from using electric attacks!"

~~

Everyone was almost ready for the adventure, preparing all the supplies. Among them, Tori was busy gathering up all the berries. Here goes nothing...My first real dungeon...I wonder how this will work out? She plucked a Pecha berry and stuffed it into the pack. She was just about to get another when a sudden rush of wind came, and a form came flying down at maximum speed!

<<Que Soar>>

((If you were wondering what the strange fight was all about, that's a test out of the battle mechanics. Like? Dislike? OMGNIPROPUSUK? ))

Last edited:

Destinyfate

ѵᄐᄂᄋ
    Years
  • Super late Here but i want to join

Pokemon Name: Drago

Pokemon: Dragonite

Level:60

Description:This pokemon is very brave fearless and will stand up to the biggest of pokemon to protect its friends.He Is Very Strong And Can Even Withstand A Psyco Boost.It Has Very long wings Perfect for fling long ditances.It Also Has Blue Anntenas Unlike other Dragonite.This Dragonite is Very Kind And Willing to be friends with anyone who respects him.Hes Dad Aka Lances Dragonite was in a war and he died and his mother died too so he was left all alone.Then One Day he Found A Place whrere so many Dragon pokemon lived so he started living there.

Moves
    Draco Metor
    Hyper Beam
    Outrage
    Ice Beam

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • "Whoa, what's going on? Looks like a fight." Said Glenn, seeing Salamance facing a Magikarp. "Well, this'll be over quick." Glenn watched as the fight progressed. Eventually the Magikarp was able to get a hit on Salamance. "Uh-oh." Salamance had used Dragon Claw, killing the fish. "Wow, that was just pathetic." Said Glenn.

He looked at Salamance who was inspecting the newcomers, but soon, the Wailord announced that he was ready to transport everyone. "Yeah... let's go." Said Glenn as he walked onto the Wailord. He was going on his first mission, and was excited. 'Oh, I can't wait. I hope I do well on this mission! Although, I feel bad for the newcomer Riolu, he's going to get killed.'

'Not my fault, though.' Thought Glenn more as he looked out to sea. 'But he does remind me of me, when I was younger, a bit. Hope he doesn't push it when coming out on this mission. He's severely underlevelled.'

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Jake was getting impatient, if that Wailord didn't come here soon, He was going to fly there! He spread out his wings and was about to take off when He watched Salemence fly out to the Wailord and kill a Magikarp. After that scrap was over and the Wailord arrived, He immediately hopped on, hoping that this time, it would be much faster.

Last edited:

Niprop

Years
  • ((
    (((ooc. I asked if i could be on the good guys side, so can I?)))

Yep, your part is:

Everyone was almost ready for the adventure, preparing all the supplies. Among them, Tori was busy gathering up all the berries. Here goes nothing...My first real dungeon...I wonder how this will work out? She plucked a Pecha berry and stuffed it into the pack. She was just about to get another when a sudden rush of wind came, and a form came flying down at maximum speed!

<<Que Soar>>

That's where you come in. ))

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
  • ((OMGNIPROPSUK!!!11 ...Hehe, just kidding. XD I think it's pretty cool how the battles work, but I do wonder how it'd work when one person's character attacks another person's character.))

Clare's frostbitten ears pricked up when she heard her name called out by Mr. Mime. She didn't know the names of most of the other Pokemon, but she did figure out what group she belonged in as she wasn't going to be exploring with the ones whose names she knew. Mr. Mime continued with his long speech, during which he mentioned that if anyone needed help with the wild Pokemon he later warned them about, he can be called by yelling the word 'shrosh'. Upon hearing this, Clare winced. Not only was she throwing herself into the line of fire(or ice) but the only way she could call for help was by screaming out a word she couldn't even pronounce. She nervously ground her teeth, squirming slightly as she stuttered her unheard response.

"We're... leaving. Now? Uhhh-uhhhhh... Okay."

She struggled to bring herself to her feet, shivering as she heaved her stick-thin form into an upright position, then lurched forward towards her group. She was barely halfway there when her shaking knees buckled under the weight of her own head. Had she not telekinetically suspended herself at that moment, she would have surely come crashing down face-first into the floor.

Seeing as the boat was only gently rocking as opposed to moving forward, Clare decided that it wouldn't hurt to teleport - and so, that was exactly what she did.
    She warped to a spot right beside the Hitmonlee, whose arm she grabbed immediately before the group walked off the ship and onto the land before them.

While she was usually quite skittish around those she didn't know, in this situation she figured that the only way she'd stand a snowball's chance in a volcano is to cling to the nearest Pokemon who had a type advantage against Ice-types - namely, the fighting-type Hitmonlee. Her spindly arms around one of his, she looked to the other two members of her group; the Eevee she spotted earlier that day talking with the Sneasel who kindly gathered her things after her little accident... and a Houndoom with abnormally long horns.

Clare gulped, then ceased eye contact with the dark-type. She was already shivering due to the cold - the fear of setting off a powerful-looking Pokemon with a type advantage, though she felt it, had little to do with it.
    Though the ditsy, neurotic creature's mind was clouded with fear, she was still an Alakazam and therefore a naturally inquisitive Pokemon.
    She wondered as the two groups of four set foot upon Blizzard Island what sorts of things they would see there. Other than swarms of hostile wild Pokemon, of course. Whilst she pondered, her eyes drifted towards the other group, who were checking their supplies. Deciding that she should follow suit, Clare briefly separated herself from Hitmonlee.

With her back turned to the other Pokemon, she telekinetically suspended her spoons in the air beside her and proceeded to search her chestpiece for something. Seconds later, following many a shudder from cold fingers touching her neck, she pulled out a gold gummi which she gleefully consumed. Having been a pampered pet for as long as she could remember, she had developed a cavity-ridden sweet tooth. One of her many weaknesses was sweet food, among which was the elusive gold gummi.

The sugary goodness of the sweet had temporarily taken her mind off that sense of impending doom which had been gnawing on her head since she got out of bed that morning, but had also taken her mind right off track. She retrieved her spoons and turned to face the others with a Stantler-in-the-headlights look upon her tilted face.

"Uhh..."

It was so typical of Clare to completely forget what she was supposed to be doing with or without the slightest of distractions. It was ironic enough that a Pokemon who supposedly has an IQ of 5000 would be so absent-minded, but to display this kind of behavior right after eating a gummi made it downright strange. It was common knowledge that gummis enhanced a Pokemon's mental ability, but in Clare's case they seemed to do little more than ruin her teeth.

She stood there looking like the bimbo she unfortunately was until it finally came back to her a full five minutes later.

"Oh yeah... We're supposed to be looking at like, supplies or something!" She giggled, then groaned before vocally expressing her discomfort. "It's soooo cold... I could like totally honestly swear I've got icicles in my whiskers!"

She wasn't one to suffer in silence, that was for sure. However, she didn't go on and list all the things that could go wrong on the journey on which she and her teammates were about to embark - possibly because there were so many.
    Had she been anywhere near a corner, she would have cowered into it but she wasn't so she idly stared into space the way she did whenever she couldn't decide what to do - which was far too often.

All of a sudden, an unidentified Pokemon swooped on down, causing a gust of wind to blow through. The silhouette of the Pokemon and its huge wings scared the living daylights out of Clare, who of course screamed bloody murder. Usually, the first thing she'd do after screaming would be to teleport, but since that had a limited range and she was unfamiliar with the area, she drove her flustered self into launching an attack. Panicked, she crossed her spoons before her. Dozens of multicolored spheres of light surrounded her body, likely in preparation for a Hidden Power attack.

((Whether or not Clare actually attacks Soar would be H-King's decision, since I already godmoded the heck out of his character along with everyone else's. >.>; ))

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • Soar was flying around blizzard island, when he saw a group of pokemon get of a ship, and get on the island. There were many pokemon, including a Mr.mime, and a Blaziken. The Mr.mime started to talk to all of the other pokemon. Soar could make out the the words "groups", "adventure", and "explore". He assumed that that group was an exploration team. Since he wasn't on a expedition for a long time, he decided to ask if he may join them.

His descent startled a few pokemon, and one was about to attack him. To calm them, he assured them that he had no intension to hurt anyone, he just wanted to ask if he could join their exploration group.

(((ooc. I am sorry if that was a bit short, I am in a hurry.)))

pokenarf

NARF!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2009
    Name: Fang

Pokémon: Totodile

Level: 62

Description:Fangs looks like your average Totodile.....except wears a red band.(See personality in other)

Other: Fangs is a fun loving poke'mon that:is adventureus, likes to pull pranks, loves to make a bunch of random jokes, will protect his pals, is a bit clumsy, and is a little cowardly.

I would perfer to be a good guy......

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • "Well theres our ride!" Skype told the group he was talking with. "Lets chat when we get to blizzard island".

It felt like weeks, but it was about time to set sail. Still, Skype felt uneasy. A wailord being slowed down by a magikarp? For all he knew, this was an extremely unreliable wailord. Guess thats the consequence for being one of the largest Pokemon ever, It's not exactly easy to take care of something as small as magikarp when your that huge so I guess you couldn't blame the wailord.

Skype was pretty anxious to get to the island quickly so he asked wailord..

"So, Whats the estimated time of arrival to blizzard island?"

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Riolu hops on Wailord and thinks:
    "Why does everyone stare at me? What have I done? I know I'm just a kid, but I can handle the monsters!"

Riolu takes his wooden doll out of his bag and stares at it, thinking of his owner.

Riolu heard Skype saying
    "So, Whats the estimated time of arrival to blizzard island?"

Riolu answered:
    "I dunno. Oh yeah, I have a question for you, Skype. Why does everyone stare at me? Do they think that I can't handle the monsters or something else?"

Riolu waits for an answer and puts the wooden doll back to the bag.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Glenn overheard the conversation Riolu and Skype were having, and decided to interfere. "Well, you are a little weak..." Started Glenn with a smile. "But so was my brother when he started his first mission, one a lot like this one. You may not know him, since he was never well-known, but he was one of the toughest pokemon I ever saw, probably even stronger then Salamence."

"Just give it time, you'll grow to be stronger eventually. I had to work for years to get the power I have now." Said Glenn before staring out at the sea. "Everyone else probably had to as well. You're still a kid, you need more time to grow... one day, you'll be really strong, if you work at it."

"That's the advice my brother always gave me... he inspired me to join a rescue team, but I was weak, so I trained... trained really hard to become as powerful as I am now." Continued Glenn. "But others will look down on you since you're a kid, since you're both so young, and currently weak. But don't worry, in this line of duty, either you'll get pretty strong pretty quick... or you'll die." He turned to Skype and said.

"It depends if something else happens. I'm not exactly sure, but I'm assuming that we're off schedule." Said Glenn to Skype. "We'll eventually get there, but for now, just relax."

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Jake kept gaining altitude until he had a bird's eye view of the Wailord, but yet low enough for the rest of the team to know he was still there. He had to fly pretty fast to keep up, but to him, it was a pretty good workout, plus it actually gave him something to do during the long and boring wait. So far, everything was going good, he was satisfied to know that there were no threats at all in the past few hours since he first took flight and he intended to keep it that way.

Cid

Years
  • ((To Niprop, a big (b'')b on the battle mechanics. And no, I don't think anyone would think OMGNIPROPUSUK? XD
    So yeah, here goes. Sorry for the inactivity.
    And to RioluFan112, I'm sorry if I can't get your character that accurately when I tried to describe him.
    I'm a bit puzzled with him being:
    Tom is cheerful, jolly and a little lonely.
    He is more lonely than cheerful and jolly.
    So does that mean he's less than a little cheerful and less than a little jolly? :\
    Just tell me if I got him wrong.))

Seconds after the group's sudden conversation, Salamence flew angrily towards the Wailord, his impatient aura gushing through Arc's senses like an intense sound wave breaking one's eardrums.

He noticed that a Magikarp flew out of the water and attacked his boss, as more recruits came to the docks. Arc turned to see these newcomers.

A Swampert, a Skorupi and...wait, what?

Arc noticed that a red-blue scarfed Riolu with a small bag on its waist was nearing the group. The newcomer seemed to be about the same age as Arc...though a fair amount more inexperienced.

Could that be...a fellow recruit?

His past flashed back through his eyes. His father's departure, his uncle's upbringing and death, the desolate road he took right after, taunts that his peers have given him...everything that made him experience a lot more than almost anyone of his age. He couldn't stand how the Riolu would group up on him, poke fun on his appearance, laugh without even knowing what he had gone through. Even the ones he idolized, ones he liked...hated him. He had been haunted by this memory, and he came to hate the Riolu, even if he was one himself.

Now comes this Riolu. Argh.[i/]

He already wanted to take revenge on this Riolu. Still, besides his race, and perhaps, his level, there was nothing wrong with the Riolu who arrived, in Arc's opinion. He seemed cheerful, likeable, jolly...far more decent than the ones in his memory. He held his anger due to this, though he resolved that he wouldn't speak to him much...to further restrain himself. He was then bothered with what his teammates, far stronger than Arc, would think of this other Riolu, who seemed weaker than the one who was already told that he "seemed nothing powerful" minutes ago.

Would he be looked down on...as I have been?

He decided that couldn't care much.

Along with me, the Skorupi that arrived seemed as weak as the Riolu anyway...so I guess he's not alone.

He was brought back to his senses as the sound of the Wailord rapidly swimming towards the docks came to his ears, soon followed by Salamence. It was surprisingly in a swift pace...judging from his speed awhile ago. Here approaches his opportunity, Blizzard Island.

"Well theres our ride!" Skype told the group he was talking with. "Lets chat when we get to blizzard island."

Arc hopped on the Wailord, then took his mind off the rest of his teammates for awhile. He heard Skype ask about the estimated time of arrival Blizzard Island. Arc sat and thought of the possible events that could happen in their destination, looking at the vast sea and hearing the waves, until the other Riolu spoke.

"I dunno," he said, though hurrying to what he really wanted to say, continued. "Oh yeah, I have a question for you, Skype. Why does everyone stare at me? Do they think that I can't handle the monsters or something else?"

For some reason, Arc suddenly felt irritated at the question. He calmed himself down, though.

The Raichu then joined their conversation, though Arc resolved to not care about them until they arrive at Blizzard Island. He continued to think about their destination, to drive his attention away. Arc then heard the Raichu, after talking to the Riolu, answer Skype's question.

"It depends if something else happens. I'm not exactly sure, but I'm assuming that we're off schedule," the Raichu said. "We'll eventually get there, but for now, just relax."

Right. I do hope I get to relax.

Niprop

Years
  • ((Sorry Reverb, but uh...There's a bunch of things that seem umm, how do I put this nicely? You can play as a Dragonite if that's what you really want, but maybe not the son of Lance's Dragonite. And, you might want to Fix your punctuation. I think it's too close to the next chapter to let you in, though...Pending.

Pokenarf, bleh, I think I've rejected for more, but I suppose you can join. Just find some way to fit into being on Blizzard Island and somehow stumbling into team Flurry. That is all. Accepted. ))

Salamence watched as the "team" boarded onto Wailord. He descended onto the pier, and landed with a huge *thud*, facing the group with his intimidating glare.

"Listen up crew! As you know, or should know, we're on a very important mission to collect what's perhaps the most valuable artifact of all time! The way there will be dangerous, and some of you might not make it back in one piece."

He gazed at Tom like he was expecting something for something to happen to him.

"Also, I dearly hope you brought your own rations, because the only ting you'll be eating is what you bring, and what you earn, unless you fancy eating Dirtfeast's leftovers! Now if you all managed to comprehend any of what I said, lets get off this dreaded rot-fest, and onto adventure! You know what to do, Bluberface!"

Wailord let out a huge spout of water from his blow-hole.

"Okay everyone, here we go! Off to Blizzzzzzard Island!"

Wailord swam at a surprisingly fast speed. Salamence watched as he swam farther and farther away, jetting like an obese Sharpedo. "Grr, he'd think twice if he can outpace me!"

Salamence spread his wings, and charged off.

"Gwahahahahar..."

Dirtfeast seemed slightly shocked at the sudden change of pace, and almost slid off the massive pok
    émon. Duster stood perfectly normal, as if he was on solid ground, and Darkie almost dug his claws into Wailord's side to grip on. "Hey uh, woah. This sure is fast, huh Darkie?"

"Gee genius, tell me something I don't know!?"

If the trip to Blizzard Island doesn't kill me...Gah, I hate Salamence...

Chapter 3: Drudger's Journey

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • "Hey hey!, Geez, Lemme talk for a minute!", Skype said laughing at the fact that Glenn answered the question that Tom asked skype, Who answered the question Skype asked wailord.

Before Skype could even continue to say something, Salamance went off and gave a short speech.

"Listen up crew! As you know, or should know, we're on a very important mission to collect what's perhaps the most valuable artifact of all time! The way there will be dangerous, and some of you might not make it back in one piece."

"Also, I dearly hope you brought your own rations, because the only ting you'll be eating is what you bring, and what you earn, unless you fancy eating Dirtfeast's leftovers! Now if you all managed to comprehend any of what I said, lets get off this dreaded rot-fest, and onto adventure! You know what to do, Bluberface!"

Wailord let out a huge spout of water from his blow-hole and swam off to their destination.

"Rations... Lemme see if I.......No! They're gone! I forgot them!" Skype said with shock. "I mean, I'm artificial and I don't have to eat or anything but I need to get raw energy off of something! I won't faint if I'm "Hungry" but it makes me alot weaker if I'm low on energy... Blast it all!"

Skype was so furious, That he was tempted to fire a tri attack into the air to pull off some steam, though it wouldn't hurt to ask his teamates if they had spares, So he turned to Tom and Glenn.

"Uh... I hate to ask, but do any of you got any berries or apples to spare? It's my own fault for forgetting to prepare and all but.... I'll repay the favor I promise!"

Skype felt really bad asking this, Considering he diden't really know these two all that well yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back