• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Chronicles of the Rod (Part One, Currently Open) [12-13*]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Now all that's left is that giant enemy crab! Jake concentrates, and suddenly, he could feel power rushing through his claws with a sinister black glow. Jake gathers his wits and dives at the Kingler with his Shadow claw extended! Yes! it hit! just then, a Crabhammer hit him right in the tail! Despite the burning pain, Jake used Shadow claw again and got in one more hit before the Kingler fell unconscious. The pain in his tail was now getting unbearable and he was forced to go back to the Wailord. (OOC: this was my first RP battle, I hope I did this right..)

(OOC: Yeah, that battle I posted was the first one for me too.)

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • ((hyperblast81...Accepted for now, though I'll have to wedge you in later as the others, and Pokehacker100...Ummm, how do I put this in the nicest way possible? You Forgot to list a LOT of things, so much then rather then suggest them all, I'll just advise you to look at one of the posts of another sign up to draw something form that. Other then that though, REJECTED.))

Humorous Mantine used up its remaining strength to tell one last joke!

"Why did the Cacnea cross the road? Because it was stuck to the Torchic!"

The joke was brilliant!

Giant Enemy Kingler was struck! It was hit in the weak point!

"! ! ! ! ! ! !"

Before falling, the Giant Enemy Kingler called for minions! Kingler then collapsed, and dropped 599 Pok
    é! But the Poké fell into the sea!

Surfin' Rattata (1) joined the Fray!

Surfin' Rattata ♂ (1)
    Lv: 31
    Item: ???
    Move Set:
    Tackle
    Surf
    Super Fang
    Bite

Surfin' Rattata (2) joined the Fray!

Surfin' Rattata ♂ (2)
    Lv: 29
    Move Set:
    Tackle
    Surf
    Super Fang
    Bite

Feral Wingull suddenly dived from the skies!

Feral Wingull
    Lv: 47
    Move Set:
    Air Slash
    Water Pulse
    Agility
    Pursuit

Vengeful Magikarp charged with malicious intent!

Vengeful Magikarp
    Lv: 42
    Move Set:
    Beat Up
    Bounce
    Fury Attack
    Splash

Darkalley looked at the sudden arrival and grinned. "Guess it's my turn to join the fray." The Weavile revealed six, razor-sharp claws and leaped onto the Feral Wingull, digging into it using
    Night Slash!

"! ! ! ! !"

The Wingull retaliated by Slamming into Wailord, knocking off Darkalley and damaging the giant.
    "! ! !"

"! ! !"

"! ! !"

Wailord let out a huge groan and trembled, shaking about everyone on board.

~~

Meanwhile, Salamence, high in the skies, was hovering intently above the battle scene, watching the fight take place. "Hmmmth, those fools actually look like they can take on a battle without my help...Pah, it's all just luck. Somehow, one of them will manage to skrew up, and I'll have to come down there and fix everything. But or now, it's best that I just stay here and watch."

The brute let out a loud snort and dusky, gray smoke escaped from his nostrils.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • The Wingull retaliated by Slamming into Wailord, knocking off Darkalley and damaging the giant.
    "! ! !"

"! ! !"

"! ! !"

Wailord let out a huge groan and trembled, shaking about everyone on board.

Skype, who was still floating above the water after that battle with Kingler, Noticed Darkalley get knocked off wailord.

"Man Overboard!" Yelled skype as he went to help out Darkalley. He was also looking up at Salamance who was just flying there doing nothing. "Either he's enjoying this, Or seeing if we can really fight..." Before skype could react, The Feral Wingull Sneak attacked Skype with Pursuit!

*!!!*

Skype was Directly hit from behind!

"Gah!" Skype screamed "Sneaky little..."

Skype fired a Tri-Attack at Wingull!

*!!!*

Wingull was hit!
    "More where that came from!" Skype taunted.

Wingull was furious and used Agility, Making him extremely fast!

"What the..." Skype was trying to aim at the speeding wingull "Hold.... Still!" Skype tried firing a tri-attack at wingull...

*!!!*

It completely missed! Wingull was far too fast to get hit! In response, Wingull Retaliated with Water pulse!

*!!!!*

The shot was aimed for his head and confused skype!

"Wuh... *bzzt* Where.. are you... *bzzt bzzt* How did I screw this up... It's only a wingull... *bzzzzzt*" Skype's head was spinning in confusion trying to get a clear shot on wingull. He couldn't even think straight from that last hit.

The MindBoggled Skype Attempted to fire an Ice beam!

*!!!*

Instead of hitting Wingull, He accidentally fired at the water below him making a small platform made of ice.

"I'm really Off toda*bzzzt*" Skype was glitching like crazy from his confusion and tried his best to fix the problem.

Wingull went for Skype and used Air slash!

*!!!*

To his convenience, Wingull missed as skype moved around struggling to snap out of it!

Until finally he snapped out!

"Ah! Geez... That felt weird... Now where was I... Oh. Right. YOU."

The Enraged skype got clear aim of the Feral Wingull and Fired a Dark pulse!

*!!!!!!!*

The rings of darkness hit Wingull and sent him crashing to the water!

"Like that?!" Skype yelled to the fainted wingull. "That's one threat down... Oh! Darkalley!". Skype rushed down to go help darkalley who got knocked off of wailord. Skype never really trusted Darkalley, Being sort of a theif and all, But still, A teammate is a Teammate, Nobody left behind.

Skype offered his hand to help Darkalley out of the water and back on wailord's back

"Hey! I'll help ya out. I gave That wingull a beating he'll never forget for ya!"

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Jake got knocked off the Wailord and was able to feel intense agony as his tail flame started to burn out. It took all his energy just to get out of the water and not faint. When he got out of the water and back into the sky, he noticed a huge surge of power going through his body. "Blaze, who knew it would activate this early." Jake thought as he charged a shadow claw and rammed full speed into the Magikarp. Critical hit! The Magikarp fainted instantly and Jake then turned his attention to the gang of Rattata and blew a smokescreen at them. With all the tough ones gone, those rats must be easy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Tom noticed the other Pokemon coming from the front and from the air. Tom shouted

"Jake, take on the other Rattata! I'll take on this one!"

While Tom was speaking to Jake, the other Rattata attacked Tom and Tom fell of Wailord.

"Blub, blub..! Help..! I need help!" Tom shouted to the other Pokemon.

The Surfing Rattata dived towards Tom and they fell underwater.

Surfin' Rattata ♂ (2)
    Move Set:
    Tackle
    Surf
    Super Fang
    Bite

Tom used Scratch!

"!!!"

The Surfing Rattata used Surf!

"!!!!"

It hit Tom!

Tom didn't last for long and kicked the Rattata out of the way and it drowned.

Tom swimmed up and made it.

"I need help! I'm hurt!"

But the Wailord was pretty far from where Tom was.

"Hey!!! I need help!!!"

Tom tried to swim towards Wailord, but got stuck into something and Tom was pulled underwater.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Jake heard tom's plea for help and dragged Tom out of the water. No teammates are to be left behind if this mission is to succeed. Suddenly, a Rattata had the bright idea of attacking both of them with super-fang it's stats were:
    (
    Surfin' Rattata ♂ (1)
    Move Set:
    Tackle
    Surf
    Super Fang
    Bite)

Jake quickly dodged and blew a flamethrower at the Rattata. It hit and the enemy got burnt to a crisp.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Tom thanked Jake "T-Thanks... I owe you one..."

Then Tom looked at his bag and said "Oh right... I forgot my stuff. Darn... Does anyone have any Oran Berries? Here's someone who needs one!"

(Sorry, if it got so short, I am in a hurry.)

Years

(Even though I'm new here, I am an experienced roleplayer, oh and don't question my sanity :D)
    Name: Spyra
    Po
    kémon: Charmander
    Level: 58
    Description: Furred charmander with opposite colored eyes, bright pink claw mark behind her right eye and a blue eye. On her left, blue eye and bright pink claw mark behind eye. She does not have a underbelly thing. She has raptor like legs with a claw on the heel and she is only 18 inches tall, 3/4 the size of normal charmander.
    Other:Personality:Stubborn and hard headed, she prefers to keep to herself. Any friends she makes, she would die protecting.
    History: She was born outside of treasure town, and grew up in a harsh environment. Leaving at a young age, she would roam dungeons, watching exploration teams with envy. Spyra saw their attacks, and was afraid to approach them, and thus never had much of a nerve to show herself.
    Accessories: A bladed short bow and a black shoulder pouch.

Moveset: Overheat -1
    Shadow Ball -1
    Thunder -2
    Psychic -2 (Yes, strange moves, but that's why they are weaker than normal, but I will change them if needed)

Last edited:

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • ((No matter what you think, this RP is not dead yet! By the way, uh, Team Flurry, it's best you get on with the story!soon, or I'll start kicking some heads off! Also:

Spyra accepted, though some moveset changes will be made:

Moveset:
    Overheat 1/2
    Shadow Ball 1/2
    Thunderbolt
    Confusion

Now, which team did you say you were going to join again?

Also, heh, thanks for letting me mod your Character for a bit Megaman765!))

Darkalley was frantically trying to get atop Wailord. He could barely swim, and he loathed water almost as much as he hated fire. Grr, I don't want it to end this way! He sucked in a huge breath of air, and attempted to make a platform out of ice, but just before he let loose, he noticed a pokémon come up to him.

It was that Skype, hovering above the water as if it were land and reaching out a smooth, polygonal arm for him to grab. "Pfff, well don't just stand there! Lift me out of this drink!"

As Darkalley was lifted onto the Porygon's back, an odd voice entered the head of everyone in the area.

***!

You just formed a Pokémon Tower!

When forming a Pokémon Tower, team members can execute their moves together to form powerful combo moves!

***!

As Darkalley was draged back onto Wailord, the last Surfin' Rattata readied his attack! It was Surf!

*!!!!*

*!!!!*

*!!!!*

*!!!!*

*!!!!*

*!*

*!!!!!!!*

The attack was super effective against Jake!

*!!!!*

*!!!!!!!!*

Tom took
    Calamitous Damage!

*!!!!*

*!!!!*

Last edited:
    Years
  • ((XD Yay, and yes, the changes are good because they're just weaker versions then my original move set|| Spyra doesn't really have any team, and I plan to keep it that way it that is okay... shall I start roleplaying now? If so...))

Spyra watched the pokémon from the sidelines, keeping silent as the blasts flew though the air. Flicking her tail on occasion, she moved though the shadows, pulling her tail out of the way when she thought it might attract attention. She looked up at the Salamence, willing him to possibly help the others so she didn't have to. She stumbled onto the sheet of ice, beginning to feel drained of energy from keeping herself above the water level. She blinked at the attack dealed out by the Surfing Rattata, seeing the others beaten servery. Spyra began to charge a small beam of electricity within her tail, it crackling loudly for all to hear. She winced, still being in the shadows, this would give her away.
    Spyra loosed a thunderbolt, the flash hitting the Rattata, only to die away without much hesitation.

((Oh yeah, I have never ever role played with the exclamation points XD So this is relatively new for me))

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
  • "Ohhh... So you're like, not gonna kill us? Tee-hee!" The spheres generated by Clare's powerful mind disappeared as quickly as her attitude changed upon hearing the Staravia's explanation for his being there. She giggled hysterically for a few seconds, then her hideous face went blank.
    "...Umm... You're not like, angry or anything, are you?"
    Though it seemed she was expecting a response, she didn't give Staravia a chance to answer before she began riding a completely different train of thought. Frostbitten fingers fondled the spoon she held in her right hand, which after a brief moment of pondering, she brought to her mouth. Within moments, her tongue adhered to the chilled piece of cutlery, frozen on by her saliva, which by then was beginning to drip down her lacking chin.
    For a Pokemon with a brain which supposedly outperforms the world's most powerful supercomputers, Clare did some incredibly stupid things at times. Obviously, this time was no different. To polish off that act of stupidity, she let out a muffled scream as she attempted to pull her tongue from the spoon - the worst thing she could possibly do at that moment.
    For around ten minutes, the Alakazam panicked as she attempted to find a way to relieve herself of her current predicament. After a long session of screaming and attempting to curse under her breath, she at last found a simple solution to her problem - instead of pulling the spoon away from her, she decided to take the entire spoon into her mouth, then once her body heat surrounded and melted the frozen saliva joining it to her tongue, she'd quickly spit it out. To her, it seemed a brilliant idea - until she found that it wouldn't fit due to the awkward angle at which it had been glued to her tongue. It hadn't occurred to her that she may bend the spoon in order to allow it to fit, for she was too flustered and uncomfortable to think that clearly.

((AAARRRGGHHH! Sorry. >.< I kinda forgot about this place... Umm... Yeah. I totally made the lamest lame-o post here, but NYAH.))

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • Soar watched as the other pokemon drew its attack back, relived that there wouldn't be a fight. Then she asked Soar a question, but before he could answer she seemed to have gotten stuck to her spoon. He was going to ask her a question, but clearly, she wasn't in a state to answer. So, Soar looked around for the head of the expedition. When he found her he went over to her and asked, "Excuse me, when can we start going?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back