• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Danger above

Years
    Melrose gave a smile as Mortimer freed her from her difficult position. "Thank you, Mortimer," she said gratefully. "I thought nobody would cross this place." She relaxed her muscles and sat down inside the sphere, crossing her legs. The warmth of the crater onto his back calmed her down, and she laughed a little. "Man, If you wouldn't be there to help me..." she sighed in relief. "Caitlin and Lucario should think about recruiting you guys to the agency," she said. She was willing to reveal her secret to the trustful Camerupt. He seemed very capable of keeping secrets like this.

Caitlin gasped. "Ravine?! For goodness's sake!" she paced around the cave floor with widened eyes and a frightened expression. Mortimer and Melrose came walking into the cavern and she released a sigh of relief. "Melrose!" she shouted in gratefullness for Mortimer.
    Melrose smiled at her friend and saluted with her left hand. She looked happy.
    "Mortimer, thanks from the bottom of our hearts. Are you okay, Agent Thunder?"
    "Yup."

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    (Is Leftie still a part of this? It kind of sucks to see him go like that.)

Lu-Lu

"My apologies for spoiling the moment, but we have an urgent situation. Ranger has been captured by the umbreon named 'Midnight'. We need to act before he is lost." Lu-Lu said running out of the cavern. She stopped outside of the cave and looked out into the open sky.
    "This is very troubling."

Years
    (I really don't have a clue... But I have to take Leftie and Joey out of the RP if they stay away for much longer)

Melrose cursed in anger. "If I was able to get out of this thing, I'd kick his head off! I'D KICK MIDNIGHT'S HEAD OFF!" she yelled in frustration. Caitlin tried to calm her down by shushing a little. Melrose was incredibly mad. One wrong line from anybody in this room and she'd unleash her fury. "Shut up and get me out of here!" the black Eevee yelled at the Bayleef, who took aback from this and squeaked. Her friend looked frightning from here, and she had to be cautious.
    "What's wrong with you, all of a sudden?!" she hissed at her imprisoned friend.
    "Get me out of this sphere, and now!"

Last edited:

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    [Sorry, sorry, been on a trip with school this last few days, since my character has been, well, redundant, lets say that he had a concussion after soon after my last post, otherwise things will get messy...]

A white light. A large rumble. A blanket of snow. A Sakura tree, in bloom. It shouldn't have been possible. and there, over too the right, 4 deerling, each a different forme.
    "aaaah, bugger" said Leftie, the world faded to black and grey. Time passed. He opened his eyes. Slightly, ever so slightly.
    "son of a-, AAAH!!!"he yelled, a sudden pain gripping him. He felt nothing but a burning pain, as if each individual cell were ablaze. Then it stopped. The world faded again...
    He arose, for good this time. He looked around, confused.
    "Hello?" he ventured, "anyone there?".

EDIT: sorry for the random bit at the start, either this or Oshawott!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Mortimer

Mortimer could see the anger in Melrose's eyes from being imprisoned in the magical-sphere-thing. Mortimer walked over to it and tapped it with his foot.
    "I wonder if I could break this.." Mortimer said testing the strength of the sphere with his hoof. Mortimer put his foot on top of the sphere and began pressing down.
    "You should probably lean to one of the sides so that my hoof doesn't come down on top of you if this breaks.."
    Mortimer continued to press down on the sphere, letting all of his weight go down on top of it. The sphere sank an inch into the rocks below it by all of the pressure Mortimer was putting on it.
    "Wow, this thing is tough!" Mortimer commented through gritted teeth as he continued to crush it.

---------------------------------------------

Lu-Lu

Lu-Lu continued to peer into the open Sky. The Flygon was orange, a colour that would stand out clearly in the blue sky, but Ranger wasn't coming up in Lu-Lu's vision.
    "The eyes of my body cannot detect Ranger and Midnight," Lu-Lu thought, "So may the eyes of my mind peer out into the vast expanse of the sky."
    Lu-Lu began meditating outside of the cave, her legs crossed and her arms out. Her thumb and her index finger touched as the Medicham began levitating. Lu-Lu's focus was peaked, and she sent out a mental probe through the open skies in the hopes of detecting Ranger. There was the possibility of Midnight detecting her, but Lu-Lu was not concerned. May her enemies know who to fear.

Still in meditation, Lu-Lu asked Caitlin,
    "This 'Midnight'.. he said he needed Melrose's assistance to aid someone by the name of 'Moira'. Is there anything we should know about these two?" Lu-Lu remained transfixed in her meditation as she said this.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    "Oh, I'm the prick? You just tried eating me and threw Melrose over the side of a cliff," Ranger rolled his eyes. He was angry but there was nothing he could do about it. The umbreon had full control over his body, but if he could make just one flick of the stabilizers on the end of his tail, or angle his wing tips just enough. The flygon strained his mind, visualizing the slight curved of his tail and wings. It didn't take too long and his tail soon twitched, then angled. This small movement was all he needed and he flipped 180 degrees so that the umbreon fell off. "Never mess with a flygon. Our will power is quite strong and we can always break free of mind tricks sooner or later," he called after the plummeting umbreon. It wasn't too long after that he started to feel the effects of blood loss. The bite had gone deep enough that it was spurting and it hadn't clotted yet. He turned around as best he could as his elevation slowly declined. It wouldn't be long before he passed out.

Years
    Melrose pressed herself against the side of the sphere. She sweated a little and made sure that Mortimer's immense hoof wouldn't actually mortally injure her once he would break through the barrier. She then saw that her small prison was sinking into the ground due to Mortimer's massive weight. "Dude," she squeaked, "you're burying me alive over here!" Her spirit lifted when she saw a tiny crack emerge in her magical prison. "That's right, keep pushing now!" she yelled all of a sudden. A few more moments and her captive times would be over. Dang, she really had to learn the spell for setting herself free from these kinds of traps. She saw that Mortimer completely focused on breaking the spell and that the words she said earlier - about the agency - hadn't really come through.

Caitlin glanced at Lu-Lu. She had to think a little to work things out, but it was obvious that she had to inform the Medicham about Moira and Midnight. "Midnight Martinez, an Umbreon, and his daughter Moira, are both criminals. Melrose once arrested them with success and sent them to jail, but Midnight thought up an amazing plan for breaking out and made a terrific escape with Moira. Melrose is supposed to capture them, but it seems that Midnight has a few new tricks up his sleeve. But lately, Moira fell prey to a lung disease. Midnight is desperate and even asked us to help Moira. And it might sound a bit cruel, but we have worse things to focus on! Minight is willing to kill in order to rescue his daughter, and that's why I think that Ranger is in mortal danger."

Midnight plummeted towards his doom as Ranger made a swift turn and he knew he was screwed either way. Or...

zapdos926

Years
    Blood loss finally took it's toll and Ranger blacked out. The last thing he saw was everyone else not too far off and he hoped his wings would stay out so he could glide, but the second he passed out, his wings collapsed. The flygon went cartwheeling through the sky, quickly losing altitude and finally hit the ground. Ranger skidded along on his side until he reached one of the smaller craters he had formed and he crumpled against the ridge, his side no bleeding as well from sliding.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    (If you need to get Leftie painlessly back into this RP, maybe he could be the first one to get to Ranger's crash site?)

Mortimer

Mortimer could feel the sphere slowly give way as he continued to press down on it. Soon the orb had cracks zig-zagging it's entire surface.
    "Okay Melrose, brace yourself." Mortimer said as he lifted his hoof into the air. He then brought his hoof down with force and the prison finally gave way. Mortimer's hoof went through the sphere and landed directly next to Melrose, and the cave shook a bit from the impact.
    "Whew.. It's like breaking an extra strength wall-nut." Mortimer said with a grin.
    "But they all break, just the same."

Lu-Lu

Lu-Lu listened to Caitlin's explanation of Midnight and Moira.
    "It seems that even criminals have the capacity to care about one another."
    Lu-Lu said, her body locked in focused meditation.
    "Perhaps if we run into them again, we can send them to the authorities and they can cure Moira of her illness."

Lu-Lu's mind swept over the landscape as thoroughly as she could, but no sign of Ranger came to her. Until.. she could feel a familiar presence floating towards the ground. Then it suddenly lost all control and plummeted into the earth. Lu-Lu analyzed the presence for a moment before confirming that it was indeed Ranger.
    "I believe I have found Ranger, and he appears to be in serious condition."
    Lu-Lu said as she turned to the others.
    "It appears he has crashed. He is unconscious due to what I suspect is lost blood. We do not have much time." Lu-Lu dropped to the ground from her meditative state and pointed in the direction that she had detected Ranger in.
    "He must be in this direction. I am going to assist him." Lu-Lu began running in that direction as quickly as she could. Her limbs moved with the elegance of a dancer; she had to get to Ranger before nightfall. That would be when Midnight is most dangerous, and night was coming on fast over the land.

Last edited:

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    "Hello...", the word echoed across the hallway leading out of the room. Leftie was worried now. He tried to get up but his back burned in agony, he tried to bare it and soon the pain died down... only to come back with a vengeance!"AAAAH" he howled, and lay down. The pain ceased at once. A sigh of relief escaped his lips.
    "Are you alright?"
    "Crap!" yelled Leftie startled, looking around the room for the source of the noise.
    "Over here", Leftie looked in the direction of the shrill voice, it was a Chansey.
    "Who are-"
    "Call me... Callie. Callie Rose"

"Hey there, Callie?" Leftie replied "But, where am I here?" He took a good look at the Chansey before him, she was very big and, instead of pink, the darkest black he had ever seen.
    "I rescued you from the mountaintop,silly" she said as she gave him a peck on the cheek and winked at him. Leftie felt his cheeks getting hotter, 'wonderful, the Chansey who rescues my sorry arse is about the biggest floozy, Goth i've ever met', he thought.
    "So.. uh... where am I?" he repeated
    "Snowpeak mountain, Mistress Articuno will be here shortly" she replied, curtly.
    "A-Artic-cuno" he stammered "B-but she's dead... I... I k-" His head exploded with pain, he saw himself facing a shimmering, and quite frankly, stunning Articuno. They were locked in a duel to the death. Leftie stared in awe as he saw himself perform moves that he didn't even know. He watched for what seemed like hours until the battle came to an end, Articuno lay dead at Leftie's feet. Then, the image faded and he realised that it had been a mere second in real time.
    "k-killed her" he finished.

"Poppycock!" she exclaimed, "what an utter load of bull! You, kill mistress Articuno, HA!" she laughed, for a while. When she finally stopped she said in a voice ever so quiet "The only one who EVER defeated one of the Articuno's was a warrior named Jack Jones, and that was over a hundred years ago!" she gave him a cold hard stare, then said:
    "And whats your name, 'warrior'" she sneered.Now Leftie was pissed off, not caring about the extreme pain that he was about to endure he leapt out of the bed and nabbed his nearby blade and, before the helpless Callie Rose could do anything to stop him, was upon her, his cold, steel blade glinting in the poor light the room offered.
    "Jack Jones, my friends call me Leftie" He replied before doing a backflip onto the bead and sheathing his sword with a flourish "And if you mess with me, I'll kick yer ass!"
    3 sharp, sarcastic claps echoed down the hall as a slightly small Articuno stepped in and let loose a powerful sheer cold, Leftie was out like a lightbulb and so missed the magnificent speech the Articuno gave to Callie Rose, before scolding her and, as a punishment for being bested, was thrown off the mountaintops. He was also fortunate enough to be out cold for the next 3 days, so that the raging Articuno could regain her composure.

Last edited:
    Years
    (Pokeman1000, it's okay for you to play with Articuno (For some odd reason I'm incapable of sending messages)

Caitlin followed Lu-Lu's glance. She didn't have particulary well eyesight so she had to concentrate and hope for the best. She also saw something orange lying in the landscape. Lu-Lu was amazing with her abilities. Caitlin was glad to have her as an ally in battle. The Medicham was capable of many extraordinary tricks and stunning attacks involving mental powers. Caitlin followed after the Medicham after she had descended from the mountain to rescue Ranger from a certain death. She felt some sharp stings in her breast, but ignored them. She couldn't afford to collapse now. While running, she used synthesis to heal her worst wounds but knew that she actually needed some rest. She had to sleep for a while, and soon.

Melrose leapt up from the scattered prison and evaded Mortimer. She gasped for the fresh air and laughed loudly in victory. "No spell too strong for this team!" she yelled in happiness. She made a swift turn as she hit the ground with her agile hind legs. "I really can't thank you enough for what you did! I'm truly grateful for your help!" Her ears twitched. She could hear better, see better, breath more intense and move. She could move around freely again. No words could describe the happiness she felt throughout her complete body and soul. "Now to help Ranger," she said with a determined smirk on her face, "and we have to rescue Leftie as well. That's top priority right now. Let's go!" With those words, she ran out of the cavern and leapt downhill, after Lu-Lu and Caitlin.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    "Bugger" Leftie yelled as he dodged a powerful Ice Beam
    "Your going to have to do much better then that if you plan to have even half a chance of beating me" she said, smirking. Leftie had been training under Articuno for a week now, he had learned his responsibilities quickly. He had a rigorous training schedule every day and was only just being able to deal with the intense ice attacks that the stunning Articuno before him could dish out.
    "Die" he muttered before howling and letting out an Energy ball so powerful it not only lit up the room with an eery green light, it broke through the ice beam and gave the Articuno a powerful 'slap to the face'. Her head recoiled and she stumbled backwards, if only for a few centimetres. 'damn' he though, 'an attack that powerful would easily destroy a whole town, yet she shrugged it off like it was nothing. Even the type weakness would not account for the tremendous reduction in power. It was only then that he realised that she was extremely good with sp. Defence. Taking the cover of the smoke that had appeared (as a result of the explosion of the contact between Articuno and the Energy ball) he leapt in and struck Articuno with all of his might, his blade piercing through Articuno's skin. She let out a howl and then disappeared. The room flickered and then reverted to the Japanese style room that it was before. Articuno stood before him.
    "impressive" she said before giving him her usual curt dismissal. He returned to his room and was out-cold before his head even touched the pillow.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Lu-Lu

Lu-Lu, with Caitlin, and Melrose at her heels were fast approaching Ranger's crash site. There was a plowed section of the earth from Ranger's crash, and in these groves there was blood. Lu-Lu stopped in place and raised her hands to halt her companions. This gave Mortimer time to catch up to them.
    "..I knew that Ranger's condition was bad, but I didn't want to believe it could have gotten this severe." Lu-Lu said with a hint of sadness. "But we need to stay on our toes. I want to rush to Ranger's aid as much as any friend of his would like to. But this could be a trap by Midnight. We have no choice but to help Ranger, but we need to be aware that Midnight could have intended us to find Ranger. Proceed with the utmost caution."

Lu-Lu cautiously approached Ranger, keeping alert to any possible danger. She kept her arms in a combat ready position as she made her way around the furrows.

Mortimer

Once again Mortimer was at the end of the pack. The camerupt felt bad for forcing his friends to wait for him at regular intervals, but Mortimer was not going to sit by simply because he was not as fast as his companions. The group stopped once again to let Mortimer catch up and the camerupt picked up his pace so that he wouldn't keep his teammates waiting. When Mortimer arrived he was lightly panting; he was a fit Camerupt, but they were not exactly made for running across large distances.

When the camerupt finally cleared the distance, Mortimer was astonished by what he had seen. It looked as if Ranger crashed the ground and skid, which caused a lot of blood loss if the blood streaks were any indication. That puny dark-typed little weasel was behind this! Mortimer was prepared to storm out to Ranger's aid, but Lu-Lu cautioned the group against it. Mortimer didn't know exactly why he couldn't rush to Ranger's aid right this instant, but he decided to take the Medicham's advice. She seemed to have a pretty good grasp of the situation.
    "I'll follow in behind you guys. If the Umbreon does want to attack, he'll need to go through me first." Mortimer puffed out smoke from his nostrils to punctuate this point.

Years
    Caitlin wanted to rush over to Ranger as much as everybody else, but felt a certain atmosphere in the air which gave her the chills. Something was wrong, very wrong! She felt it in her limbs, her veins, her spirit. Every single muscle in her body alerted her to a catastrophy. And that catastrophy was Melrose.

"Out of the way, Agent Thunder passing through!" Melrose yelled as she leapt over Lu-Lu's head and got to the crash site within seconds. She was light and agile on her feet and this made her swift in her movements. She also knew something was terribly wrong, but she felt ready for battle.

Midnight leapt out of hiding. "Hello, Melrose," he smirked.
    Caitlin gasped. "I was right after all. Agent Thunder, return at once! That is an order!" she shouted at the black Eevee.
    Melrose didn't listen, even ignored the Bayleef, and focused on the Umbreon. "I am willing to cure Moira," she said, "but there's one thing that I'm asking of you to return the favor. I want you to return to your homeland and leave us here to live in peace. Compared to what you're asking of us, that's no big deal at all. So get Moira out here and I'll help with healing her wounds. After that, you two will be gone with the wind. Do we have a deal, Midnight?!"
    Midnight obviously hesitated, but had to give in for the safety of his daughter. "We have a deal."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Lu-Lu

Lu-Lu was a bit surprised to see Melrose jump over her head. The Medicham stepped back, but decided to trail behind Melrose. The trap would have already been sprung, so Lu-Lu decided to accompany Melrose and help her fight off any resistance. Midnight appeared and greeted them with grim humor. Lu-Lu prepared an attack, but the Evee's words stopped her.
    "I am willing to cure Moira," the Evee said. Lu-Lu dropped held her attack and instead shifted to a more defensive stance, keeping a close eye on Midnight. Melrose discussed the conditions with the Umbreon, but Lu-Lu was not going to let Midnight out of her sight until he and Moira were leaving.
    "I will not harm you and Moira now, Umbreon." Lu-Lu said with controlled intensity, "But if you attempt to harm Melrose or anyone else in our group, be prepared to feel my wrath."
    Lu-Lu brings her foot up and fires a quickly flurry of kicks in the air before balancing on one foot, demonstrating her point.

Mortimer

Mortimer looked out at Midnight as Lu-Lu and Melrose began to speak with him.
    "What, we're helping those criminals out now? ..I don't trust him." Mortimer let hatred tinge his voice.
    "But luckily for this punk, we have more pressing matters. I'm going to check up on Ranger, you coming with?" Mortimer said to Caitlin as he trudged towards the injured Flygon.
    "Don't worry buddy, we got you." Mortimer said under his breath as he made his way over.

zapdos926

Years
    Voices. That was all Ranger could comprehend was voices. He had no idea what they were saying and he tried to focus on one word at a time but that's when pain settled in. He felt as though a thousand rocks had been gouged into his side and his long neck broken in ten places, aside from the fact that his neck had deep bite wounds. The flygon couldn't so much as open his eyes for a while, and when he did he howled in pain. His orange body was crumpled against the ridge of the crater he formed, his head hanging limply over the side. The flygon was dizzy and breathing heavily, everything was double and his entire body seemed to be shrieking in pain.
    When he finally came to his senses, Ranger turned over to look at his side which had dragged and his surroundings. His whole body was covered in blood and there was an inch deep pool of it that he was laying in. He couldn't see anything at first that would have caused so much blood blood; that's when he saw the throbbing. The skin and flesh had been torn away from his side when he crashed, and a bit of muscle was gone, just enough that he could see the white of a rib through the blood and there were some large chunks of rock jutting out. He screamed out again, more in horror than pain.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    'Ugh' thought Leftie as he arose the 21st morning of his stay with Articuno. 'ow ow ow ow ow ow ow OW' he muttered. His body felt like lead, he was currently being trained to fight off powerful attacks of any element. He was surprised, and shocked to find that his body would soon succumb to the strongest of water attacks, and so his training involved him sitting under a nearby waterfall for hours at a time.
    "Rise and shine, sleepy head" said Articuno, or Jane as she preferred to be called. Over the last 3 weeks they had grown close and were now good friends, though that didn't stope her from whoopin' his ass with a sheer cold when he wasn't focused!
    "All right already, I'm bloody coming" he muttered. He was headed towards the door when he sensed danger. Drawing his blade he turned just in time to see a sea-green Leafeon attack him. He blocked her viscous Fury Swipes until his his shield saw so scratched up it barely resembled its former form. He was annoyed, he lashed out when she least expected it, nearly stabbing the Leafeon through the heart when his sword was frozen by a sheer cold that came from Jane.
    "What the heck?" he snapped.

Last edited:
    Years
    Midnight stepped back. "Let me go get Moira," he said.
    "I'll go with you, but don't try anything funny," Melrose growled, making her hand glow with a spell. "Seriously."
    Midnight had no choice but to give in. He lowered his head and approached the black Eevee.
    Melrose knew something wasn't right around this, and she knew that Lu-Lu wouldn't like her idea of her escorting Midnight alone. But she simply had to do this. "I'll be okay," she said in the Medicham's direction.
    Midnight surpressed a little smirk.

"I don't trust that Umbreon either but we have no choice! Midnight is right; it's our work to help others out. Don't worry, I'll explain that later on," Caitlin said in addition to Mortimer's words. When she saw that he was going for Ranger, she followed him in his tracks. They reached him very soon, and this was the moment where the Bayleef saw how badly Ranger had been injured in his fall. She gasped for breath for a moment and widened her eyes in shock. A little drop of sweat ran down her long neck and she managed to surpress a shriek as she crouched down. "It's okay, Ranger," she stammered in fright. She tried to use the healing spell she knew and cured a few of his wounds. She saw the deep cuts in his breast and could even see one of his ribs. She almost had to throw up, but swallowed and sighed. A few wounds in his throat bled heavily and Caitlin ceased the bleeding by using her precious Synthesis move. She then heard what Melrose was up to and stood up. "No way, Agent Thunder!" she yelled. "I'm not going to get you into any trouble at all! You're staying here and Midlight will get his daughter himself!"

Midnight growled. "It's Midnight, mind you."
    "Shut up, weasel," Caitlin scolded.

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
    Ranger was breathing heavily and he swore he could almost see the rise and fall of his lungs through the throbbing of bare muscle. He rolled onto his back and let his head hang limply over the side of the crater. "
    "Okay? This is not okay!" he replied to the Bayleef, "Even if you can heal the cuts, you can't reform muscle. If skin does grow back, I'm going to have a massive gouge in my side, and thats never going to go away!" he cried out as another wave of pain passed through him. He tried to pull out the chunks of rock, but even the slightest movement hurt too badly and caused more bleeding.
    "Dammit!" he leaned back, tears starting to form in the corners of his eyes as more blood spilled out, just adding to the two inch deep pool. The scent was starting to make him nauseous and blood loss was making him dizzy; the fact that he had already lost so much blood didn't help.
    "Melrose, don't go with him. It's..." he passed out again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Mortimer

Mortimer walked up to Ranger's head and knelt down beside him.
    "You'll be okay, big guy. Just remain strong; Caitlin's gonna patch you right up, you'll see." Mortimer didn't know if Ranger could hear the Camerupt speak, but hearing him speak was at least keeping Mortimer calm if not Ranger. Mortimer decided that he would do his best not to get separated from the group again; terrible things happened when he was not around. He looked over the bruised, cut and bleeding Flygon and felt terrible. Mort had seen worse displays of suffering in his life, but that did not mean that Mortimer could stand seeing a friend in pain.

Mortimer turned his head to Melrose. "Melrose, you don't have to do this alone. I'll come with ya'.. or maybe Lu-Lu can, she won't slow you down. If you go out there alone, who knows what will happen to you?" Mortimer looked down at the Umbreon and snarled.
    "This little rat might cut you up and leave you for dead. Do you really trust this guy's word?" Mortimer puffed more volcanic smoke from his nostrils; he does that a lot when he's angry. Or tense, and that's how Mortimer felt right now.

Lu-Lu

Lu-Lu turned to Mortimer.
    "I don't like the situation either my friend, but Melrose has demonstrated that she is not easy to persuade. All we can do is respect her decision." Lu-Lu knelt beside Melrose and put her hand on the Evee's shoulder.
    "You sure you want to go through with this? If so.. be safe small one. And return to us in one piece. We'll be waiting." A thought that did not belong to Melrose formed in her head.
    "And I'll be watching over you." Lu-Lu nodded to Melrose and Midnight before standing up and walking to Caitlin to assist her in healing Ranger.

Last edited:
    Back