• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky. How far did you get?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    So, yeah, how far did you get?
    Did the game get boring because the most of it is identical to the Time and Darkness (not sure if te whole game was same)

I only got halfway, It did get boring for me, seemed to identical to the Darkness and Time, they could of changed the story ... :|

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I loved this game and I can't wait for Pokemon to make a new one for the fifth generation and in 3D. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon explorers of the Sky, I beat the game, got the highest rank possible and I got all of the Pokemon. Some of the Pokemon to recruit in the game were extremely difficult (such as certain legendary Pokemon and of course Keckleon) so I had to use a wondermail generator to get these Pokemon. All I'm doing in this game now is train my favorite Pokemon to level 100 and getting their IQ's to the highest.

:t354:TG

Faolan

darĸneѕѕ prevaιlѕ.
    Years
  • I got through Dialga, then i just erased the game. I like doing that a lot, im not sure why. Anyaways, I love Mystery dungeon. Its half the reason i play Pokemon.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I completed the whole thing: the main story, the post story, and the special episodes. I love Mystery Dungeon and always play it all the way through.

Pingouin_7

I got it, but didn't get really far in it yet...
    I had completed Time so many times (no pun intended) in the past, so I know the story is amazing.
    Also, Sky is better because of legendary Pokémon placement. Legendaries used to randomly appear in certain floors of dungeons if you had that item in your inventory; Now, the legendary beasts appear on their own area.

Gamerboy7991

I personally like the Red Mystery Dungeon in the GBA more then these versions.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I have beaten this game once up to the level 100 and max IQ of me and my partner and recruiting almost all legendaries.
    Then I guess I started a new game and got halfway... I guess I have save file somewhere in my PC =D

Anyways I love MDs, I'm really looking forward to V gen's MD =D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hear hear! I am also hoping for a new PMD game! I'm a big fan of the PMD series! :)

I started a new game last two months, opening my save file once again. I finished the game I guess, bu I could not still understand why my Riolu and Chimchar cannot evolve yet. I forgot mist of the postcredits story. team named Flamberge.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    well i dont know if any of u have heard of the original pokemon rescue team i have pokemon red rescue team it is WAY better than the newer ones..... there is way more stuff to do in pokemon red rescue team after u beat the main story so i like it more :)

Altias

Ms. Nomnomnom
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    I beat the game at level 100, along with my partner.
    Finished the post-game too :3 It was really good, I think.

Years
  • The PMD games have the best storyline ever and the end always makes me cry. I'm still trying to get my team in pmd 3 to lv 100, but it's a real challenge! I'm working hard with my Team Eon! Eevee and Riolu!

GreenEspeon

Known as BlueUmbreon on PHO!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    I think I played just past the bit when you have to go up the mountain, and you have to fight the Grimers at the top. Then I got kinda bored of it since there was nothing fully new in it compared to T/D except the cafe which was pretty boring...

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    well i dont know if any of u have heard of the original pokemon rescue team i have pokemon red rescue team it is WAY better than the newer ones..... there is way more stuff to do in pokemon red rescue team after u beat the main story so i like it more :)

I liked how you had different areas for everyone in the originals, going through them alone was pretty interesting.

As for Sky, I think I have yet to try it(although if I played it, I don't recall), although I did beat T/D and enjoyed those.

Back