• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Its not bad for your second map I'll tell you that much. Man, you should see my second map o.o Anyways, with practice you will become very well at mapping. Try reading some of the mapping tutorials about natural and nintendo styled mapping.

And with that being said, I can't let you be a mapper. I know this seems a bit unfair but your still apart of the team :D! To be honest, I'm not that great of a mapper myself but when I read those tuts, I got a bit better. So when you get a bit better, you can re apply for mapping team. Did you still wanna be a beta tester? (They get to play teh updates before everyone :P)

Of course I do! Haha. And also if I can make a little suggestion, the ow sprite seems kinda.. jerky? I don't know how to put it but it is just really awkward walking and running. If you could possibly change it..?

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    okay cool. so when's my exclusive beta coming ^^ haha im waiting to continue with the story!

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    It was requested by some person earlier to remove them, I think I'll just make another IPS patch w/out them, that way, there will be two different ROMs. Smily and Non-Smily...
    And I see that nobody here at the moment is interested in checking my work, OK. [SARCASM]I'll just throw in some bombs and stuff in the next edition[/SARCASM]

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    It was requested by some person earlier to remove them, I think I'll just make another IPS patch w/out them, that way, there will be two different ROMs. Smily and Non-Smily...
    yeah that sounds like a good idea, i know which one ill be playing.
    What do you mean? Explain. Where are you now? What town/forest/city/route?
    well i dont remember what its called cause i deleted my save data to test out the new one, but ill tell you when i get there again.

also do you want to keep the FR intro or are you planning on changing it? cause i can do that. although not the sprites. just what pokemon comes out of the ball and what oak says.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    And I see that nobody here at the moment is interested in checking my work, OK. [SARCASM]I'll just throw in some bombs and stuff in the next edition[/SARCASM]
    LOL :P Im not ignoring you, Its just I need to know if he's stuck somewhere thath no one can go.

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    I'll make a specific post for the 2.1 Beta. Now with correct movements and fixed maps!
    NOTE: This is the Smily version...
    LOL :P Im not ignoring you, Its just I need to know if he's stuck somewhere thath no one can go.
    Then, (s)he, (no offense, I don't pay attention to gender) should start my version, no unexpected early ends!

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    No, I simply gave it a reserved place in the thread.
    damn, i already patched it. waste of time

also maybe you can make it so like when you go into the cave the dog you chose attacks you then you use the masterball. cause like mizuki says ur late all the starters are gone then ur depressed acting like you dont have a pokemon then BOOM youre flung into a battle and u have ur dog. doesnt make much since

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    damn, i already patched it. waste of time
    Unless you're talking about this as compared to the one released forever-and-a-half ago, then this has a few minor problems fixed, and I'm currently working on grammar and missing punctuations, along with removing smilies in the un-smilied version.
    EDIT: I still don't understand the whole "0 views" thing that appears by it...

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Unless you're talking about this as compared to the one released forever-and-a-half ago, then this has a few minor problems fixed, and I'm currently working on grammar and missing punctuations, along with removing smilies in the un-smilied version.
    EDIT: I still don't understand the whole "0 views" thing that appears by it...
    i think it means that 0 people have downloaded it so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back