• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    Well, after three entire months, its been done... I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this hack to make it better. I'd even like to thank those of you who played the hack in the first place o.O

But anyways, this hack has finally made it to Hacks Showcase! This means I'll have to work harder towards the completion of it and will strive to do so..

If your going to post, you can still post here, but I'm suggesting you post on the thread in Hack Showcase.

EDIT: WTF!? IT DISSAPEARED! I'm getting a mod on this pronto...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2012
    the hack is great from where I am Psy, the only problems i can see so far is that you need an area after the forest with bulbasaur in it with guys lvl 12-15 to fight. Also you need a second water type other than magikarp that you can catch early on in the game

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    good a nice game,but i suggest the glitch being fixed asap as sometime we might accidently went there.Other than that good storyline and game! tumbup!

Years
    can i sprite for you? because i THINK im good at spriting. I'll even show you one i call it gracimin (evolution of shaymin if you want to put shaymin in your hack)

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Here comes the latest request:
    Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

[the OWs use palette 6] Cheers.

Years
    I too have a problem.

I can't access my PC not sure if anyone has said this i just can't be bothered going through the thread looking for post with that exact problem

Still it's a great hack and its unique :)

lmao in the second gym Chuck Norris- It's roundhouse kicking time

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    Well Im trying to fix (or see what caused) that pc problem. As for the house.. That will be fixed in beta three. As for my maps? I know. Some of them stink. They will probably be remapped later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back