• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2012
    Im still having a problem with the pc in the first city it crashes my game

Ketchumall

Soul Trainer
    Years
    No idea if anyone else noticed (I think I'm the only one who rushes and over works my pokemon xP) but when you die and are sent back to your dads house he's your 'MOM'

Sorry the pic is in the attach (newb cant figure out how to post images :P)

just thought I should tell you! Not major req to fix not a lot of people would notice really, all they care about is that they got healed lol.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    ATTN: Members of this hack.

Well school will be out for me in the next couple of days (Three to be exact) and I know I haven't been able to put my time into this hack due to school so by Saturday I will probably be no lifing to get this game done.

There's only one problem that I have that everyone who has played this beta has experianced by now....

The pc's dont work.

Well I took the liberty of talking to HackMew about this and he tld me Hex Editing would help. Unfortunately I know nothing of hex editing and would like to know if anyone could help me with this problem. If not I was thinking about making a temp fix in the form of a complex script, or simply changing the rombase to that of Emerald.

Prepare for the future of Mythic Legends.. This hack will be complete.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    um so i feel dumb posting this but..... i can't get this ips thing to work.....
    can some one pm me to help?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    There's only one problem that I have that everyone who has played this beta has experianced by now....

The pc's dont work.

Well I took the liberty of talking to HackMew about this and he tld me Hex Editing would help. Unfortunately I know nothing of hex editing and would like to know if anyone could help me with this problem. If not I was thinking about making a temp fix in the form of a complex script, or simply changing the rombase to that of Emerald.

Don't worry! In my version, (I've already sent it to you.) the PCs
    DO work.
    You can test my version if you don't believe me.
    The problem is the text you've typed... and it made
    the script corrupt...
    And I've fixed it. (It was as simple as cake.)

Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
    Thats a good idea, but I'm unsure if he has an email in the first place. Either way, if it has something to do with my Text scripts than this is SRS BSNESS!

psychicboy

Years
    Wow.. Looks like we've reached our 20 thousandth view ^_^ Thank you everyone who has shown an interest in this hack and I hope I can continue to receive your interest as well!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Hello Psychicboy,

I would like to congratulate you on an awesome beta, I have found a few bugs on the beta 2 release, when I get my program working again I will post the some screenshots of the bugs I ran across :) Can't wait for the full release of this game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Cool, I'd like to see those bugs pronto.

Im going to use one pic for a few things on a few different occasions ^^;

Here, Nurse Joy's speech window remains until you interact with something else; Happens when you select no or press B at the end of her finishing speech. * thumbnail 1 *

This happens when entering a few houses up to the first gym so far
    1: your 'home town' 2: clarity town * thumbnail 2 *

If you black out before reaching a pokemon center you return to your house where 'dad' turns into 'mom' again for a speech after you 'come to' this happened before I thought to screen shot it.

Other things I cant remember what happened exactly: something happened with Fisherman Duncan in Clarity town, and when obtaining the rod from the fisherman in Clarity town, without remembering exactly how these glitches happened I cannot replicate them.

These are the things I noted down while playing and being a game tester I keep best notes as possible and do what I can to break the game on purpose ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    Im going to use one pic for a few things on a few different occasions ^^;

Here, Nurse Joy's speech window remains until you interact with something else; Happens when you select no or press B at the end of her finishing speech. * thumbnail 1 *

This happens when entering a few houses up to the first gym so far
    1: your 'home town' 2: clarity town * thumbnail 2 *

If you black out before reaching a pokemon center you return to your house where 'dad' turns into 'mom' again for a speech after you 'come to' this happened before I thought to screen shot it.

Other things I cant remember what happened exactly: something happened with Fisherman Duncan in Clarity town, and when obtaining the rod from the fisherman in Clarity town, without remembering exactly how these glitches happened I cannot replicate them.

These are the things I noted down while playing and being a game tester I keep best notes as possible and do what I can to break the game on purpose ;)

AHAHA yep those do seem like problems...

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    AHAHA yep those do seem like problems...
    Yea, They were really easy to find actually.

Also, I'll keep taking screen shots of what I find and post them every day if that's chill

P.S. I'm not sure what you have going on at your end with the Bag menus but it seems that a few are missing just as a little heads up incase you didn't know :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back