• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    pichus cute i pmd u with a little walk through. i will look on you tube as soon as i can. an to find lati i was just surfing. but at the begining of the game i was exploring and wandered into my house and the tv was flashing so i watched it. isnt being nosey sometimes useful lol.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • um about the whole hoenn thing i played the game and got to an lsland. i was stopped by a trainer and his pokemon were swellow and i dont know because swellow was lvl 25. i died and went back to the earp spot that looks like kyogre and then i couldnt surf anywhere. i could only go to mandarina island and any where on starter island. couldnt surf anywhere cause game told me that i have to get back to kanto and i left a hoppip at the area were you get lapras and tracey tells me to ask for permission and i cant is that a bug or is my rom dirty

golden_rex

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    i think it a bug. it happened to me. just go back to the lab to get permissin talk to tracy agen go to the pokemon center talk to that guy next to the counter talk to tracy in the center then you can surf agen. hope this helps.

Years
  • lmao.....y don't u read the faqs or read the first page properly? It'll tell u everything u need to patch.........rom is the game, patching is like cracking, do a dictionary search online or wikipedia.......i'm very surprised that someone didn't know the 2 words, i'm not pro or a gaming geek but i knew those way be4 i even know how to make these roms work, i'm just very fukn surprised rite now lmao.

golden_rex

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    yeah, i dint know bout rom hacking till i joined this site a few weeks ago. i love playing hacks but any way your supposed to be talking about naranja not bullying people who are just learning about hacking and roms.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    lmao.....y don't u read the faqs or read the first page properly? It'll tell u everything u need to patch.........rom is the game, patching is like cracking, do a dictionary search online or wikipedia.......i'm very surprised that someone didn't know the 2 words, i'm not pro or a gaming geek but i knew those way be4 i even know how to make these roms work, i'm just very fukn surprised rite now lmao.

Lay off Jackass, he was just asking a simple question. It shouldn't have been asked here, but you had no right to get so worked up about it.

Chibi - Dalgia_X

[Y da hell am i smilin]
    Years
  • Hey just a simple question

I have beaten the first Gym and I have Crystal Onyx and have beaten the Pink Ryhorn,

and I am clueless of what to do next

I can't go very far in the Power Plant because Pikachu reacts badly to it and everywhere else is blocked by trees that need cut to use

so thats my question, how do I find cut and Ive heard that you need Syther for it and if so, where do I find that

PS: I have the BETA 2

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Talk to the blue square on the back wall, opposite the door.

Scyther isn't in this beta. Nor is cut.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • Hey. I'm sorry I know probably someone has all ready commented on this. But when I start speaking with Professor Oak after the Pokedex gets 'updated' it suddenly switches from english to spanish. Does it change back at some point or is it just the copy of the hack I got?

golden_rex

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    DW, i noticed that bits of the game are still in spanish, but i learnt that it is still possible to get through the game with some spanish in. I cant speak a word but after a while you kind of get used to it and start to learn without noticing!!
    BTW, any one who read further back about my crystal onix problem, well, I managed to get past It :). i didnt realise you could jump off the wall lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    is this game still in progress because I haven't heard any updates from sergio in a while?

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I've been playing this and I really like it. Especially how you have either Ash or Misty for the player.

However I am a bit confused on what to do now I beat Sissy, got both the Crystal Onyx and the Pink Rhyhorn, but in the power plant(?) when I talk to the blue square it just says something about a battery. Did I miss something.

Anyway great hack, I know your busy but I really hope to see this finished.

golden_rex

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    i havnt got really far but it would be good if you pick misty you start with one of her pokes instead of pika

Stash23

Interested In Hacking; Noob Lv
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Does Beta 2 offer a map, running shoes, or a bike perhaps? I've played it for some time and still nothing. Just curious if it'll come up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back