• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2008
    ok, i talked to ivy and tracy is blocking the place were i get lapras... he wont let me in (he said i need permission from prof ivy)

yah im stuck

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Easy and all ready answered go to the back of her lab and she will tell you to go get the help give her it and you can then progress to that area

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    yea been playing sense beta 1 and still stuck on the power plant plzzz somebody help me what do i do after i look at the blue square???? it says that there used to be a battery there but not anymore and thats it???????? somebody plzzzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • I think someone should make a walkthrough to it since everyone is asking questions here.
    Also I have a question,Am I supposed to put on real time clock to get the Generador(Battery),because I want to do the events correctly.
    Also there's a glitch with Jessie,James,and Meowth in Cueva Kabuto.(Kabuto Cave)There are oddities too.
    Since I couldn't fight Butch and Cassidy I think this is why these glitches happen.
    When your in J&J's room when you talk to thr reprter he acts lika rock smash rock and the game glitches up.
    The oddities are:
    1.When you battle Jessie and James they have male Swimmers sprite.
    2.Jesie and James' pokemon are Koffing and Duskull(With an Arbok's sprite.
    When it should be Weezing and Arbok shouldn't it.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I think someone should make a walkthrough to it since everyone is asking questions here.
    Also I have a question,Am I supposed to put on real time clock to get the Generador(Battery),because I want to do the events correctly.
    Also there's a glitch with Jessie,James,and Meowth in Cueva Kabuto.(Kabuto Cave)There are oddities too.
    Since I couldn't fight Butch and Cassidy I think this is why these glitches happen.
    When your in J&J's room when you talk to thr reprter he acts lika rock smash rock and the game glitches up.
    The oddities are:
    1.When you battle Jessie and James they have male Swimmers sprite.
    2.Jesie and James' pokemon are Koffing and Duskull(With an Arbok's sprite.
    When it should be Weezing and Arbok shouldn't it.

I agree, someone should make a guide, too many people are getting stuck.
    I would, but i'm much too busy...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'm making a guide right now, the slow progress is due to the fact that I'm including Pokemon in Routes in it. That and school, so please everyone be patient

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    Well today I decided to play Pokemon Naranja and saw the modified intro.
    I saw something VERY familiar in there...
    MyLugiaStolen.jpg

That Dark Lugia is modified from a Lugia I made myself for one my Ruby hacks a long time ago.
    I never gave permission to anybody to use it.
    I'm not blaming anybody... But if you check the sprites, and put mine over the Dark Lugia, you'll see the leg and torso are nearly identical, and the head is totally identical but It was just recolored.

If the creator of this hack can contact me, I'll be really appriciated :) Thanks!

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • I'm stuck.. How do you get back to Oak when tracy wants to see him? I can't get anywhere

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    i like this hacks alot, my friend bought it in china and im playing it on my ds but i dunno there a lots of hihg level pokemon its a bit ridiculous, it took ages for me to get my lapras to learn surf i mean lvl 5 geodudes?, and spearow is impossible to find, other than that its awesome

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Where did my post go? It said what is the AR/GS code for the battery?since I have the glitch the prevents me from obtaining the battery so i cant go inside kabuto cave or fight butch and Cassidy, and I sure as hell am not starting a new game...

EDIT:
    Found it, its on pg 27 of this thread in case anyone else needs it...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back