• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltage

Static Former
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    So does anyone know how to duel Sissi?

OK so please explain. I read in an earlier thread that for the gym a bird is actually also a trainer that I need to beat. Only problem is is that I can't find this bird. Any help there?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Voltage... No double posting... and to answer your theory, it should be a wingull...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yes... Most of the Game has an English form. Check the download link in the first post. There are two versions on the site, the second BETA is in english.

But even though Im french, I don't mind reading english because i gut the equivelent of an A* in the subject.

My Progress: Started Again. Pikachu Level 6, Spearow Level 8. Just beat Aroma Lady.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007
    I can't battle the the girl on here blastoise and when do i get cut ??

Voltage

Static Former
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    In response to Mane, sorry for double posting. I looked for the wingull but it doesn't appear to be there. I've got to be missing something.

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    G'day Sergio!

I must say I am stoked with the effort you've put into this mate. The whole game is just so polished - I love it!

I've just read the last 3 pages and it seems the game is being translated into English. Doesn't fuss me, and it shouldn't anyone else - just use Babelfish to understand the game! :D

Keep it up and good luck.

Snrub

P.S My grandparents live near Valencia :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    it is a great hack but with the english version i don't have information in my pokedex for some pokemon. the pokedex says that i have seen them but when i look for them they are not the

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @ daniel18: Well you diodn't really finish your post there, but chances are you just haven't inputted the gameshark codes that Prof Oak's assistant gave you back in his lab in Pallet Town.

Not that it really matters anyway.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well the thing is I haven't downloaded the second beta so I ain't sure *shush*.

But from what I can remember, you have to interact with one of the sprites swimming around (I think it was a Blastoise, or at least someone riding one.

Voltage

Static Former
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    Yes I understand that part, but the thing is when I try to talk, I get no reply..

EDIT. I've just realised something. Perhaps it was removed in the second or third beta?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    this hack is so great i've never seen any thing like it
    keep up the great work the hack is awsome

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    wait where do i get english version....

EDIT:nvm found it thanks for making a great game!.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2006
    hola mira me e vajado el visualboy advance pero aun asi q me vajo el pokemon naranja tambn me aparese q no lo asepta q tengo q aser para poder jugarlo porfa ayudame =P

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    el hack de videojuego de tu is muy fantastico. nunca he visto un rehaga de la televicion series "Orange Islands", y ahora que tu hizo uno, me impresionan. good job.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Guy, this is an English forum.
    So, please post in English, or at least add an English translation to your posts, so the others can understand what you're saying aswell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back