• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Stuck.jpg

Here's where I am.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • OK, I know what's wrong. You need to walk through a few trees. o__O Follow the arrow I drew.
    moo.png

Go through those and then go up and you'll find the gym. Be ready- the leader's FIRST Pokémon is a Blastoise around lv. 30! :O

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Got thru there nut the next map is confusing. What am I supposed to do there? I fought three trainers and now I'm lost. Is there another hidden path or something?

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • If you're in that Surfing area, you'll need to get up to the top of the map, then go down a bit and there's dark water you can't surf on. Somewhere in the right side of the dark area, there's a thin path of reg. water and a secluded circle. You can 'hop' over the dark water between the thin path and the dot, and you should warp back to the gym and battle the leader.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    Great hack! I love it! However, in the gym with Blastoise I can't get the leader to talk to me. I've beaten all of her trainers but when I talk to her there's just a beeping noise and no response. Help?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • how many trainers exactly? i remember there are two in the begining, then you gotta surf up and battle another, then when you see her surfing on her blastoise, another one pops out of nowhere. so i think there are 4 trainers. you should try going back into the gym and seeing how large the "flash" circle is on the screen.

well i was messing around with the hack and seeing what other things sergio has hidden for us, and i found crystal onix in a crazy maze ice cave! it's one of a kind, i tell ya :D ...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Good work, Sergio. Your hack is "out of this world" (weird compliment, ah?). I love challenging hacks.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    i downloaded the naranja version (english) but it wont appear on my vba. help please

hey sergio can you give me another link to orange version other then that download link

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Hey Sergio.
    Thanks for the link you gave me and i got to play the game finally! I loved it! It was challenging (Some trainers had Level 30 pokemon!) and there were glitches (I turn into a Pidgeot when I walk out of houses and Half of Misty's English Version is in Spanish!).
    Can't wait to play more!
    So after I beat Sissy, that's it? There isn't anything else I missed?

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Hmm...I got my Lapras to learn Surf...but I just dunno where to go from here. I've surfed to "Isla Mandarino" but theres a tree and a sign board bloacking me on both sides.....Now what?

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • Hmm... nice hack..

I'm a bit picky at English, seeing as how I'm supposed to be a perfectionist, so 7/10 for the English.

Anyways, nice hack, even though I couldn't even beat the second trainer, who's first POKeMON was a Vileplume... (goes off to sulk)

From,
    ~TheRoad

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • Whuzzat?

Will this game will ever come out? IM SOO EXITED!

What are you talking about? It's illegal to sell this game. If you want to play it, then go to the links at the first page, and patch it to a POKeMON RUBY ROM (is it another ROM? I don't really remember) and play it from there.

Hi, ummm, how do i get out of Pallet Town??

After talking to PROF. OAK, you go to the airline building, enter the next door from there, go out from the airline thing, and then fool around.

Anyways, how do you beat the first trainer? I use PIKACHU, and all it does is take one damage from the first POKeMON... I'm so sad.

From,
    ~TheRoad

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back