• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Thanks, as it turns out...I accidentally had a option on that would do that...

Weird o_o;

Great Game ^_^

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    You don't. Talk to Tracy, then talk to the guy near Nurse Joy, then talk to Tracy again. You now can travel the Orange Islands.

kuku-melon

carbonero
    Years
  • Well, as I already said in the SP forums, I think that the hack is great, but it is very "untidy", I think that you should work in that part before advancing too much.

Translation:
    En mi opìnion el juego ta muy bueno pero falta emprolijarlo bastante, cosa q en mi opinion deberias hacer antes de seguir avanzando, sino despues va ser muy complicado...

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Yeah...

I just caught Crystal Onix and it has pokerus. Is it supposed to have it?

FYI,

The PokeRus is a good thing, in fact it is just about rare to get as it is to enounter a shiny poke, it basically temporary gives the infected poke the effect of the Macho Brace, other pokes in your party will get it too, so at least put one of the effected pokes in the box to preserve the PokeRus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back