• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Nah. Not Spinarak.
    At least evolve the Spinarak.

And I'd LOVE Darkrai in it.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • im stuck were do i go when ivy and brock are like stuck and i need to find a pokemon healer ive been stuck for an hour, i will sad =(

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    OK,

Mmarzex - u dont need the ticket yet, just go out of pallete town to Proffesor IVYs city

xx1hacker1xx - Go to the Pokemon Center and talk to the nurse

Now I have a question:

After u get the lapras what do you do? I went to the big city(with the big indrustrail buildings) but nothing happens...

THIS HACK IS THE MOST VISUALLY PLEASING HACK I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • on the studiopokemon website where you downloaded the game, there is a walkthrough, but you just need to know a bit of spanish. HERE it is nonetheless

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I wonder why people don't try following the rules of any RPG:

"If you think you are lost, think twice. Try to talk with everyone, and try to go everywhere you can. Sooner or later you'll find the correct place or people to proceed further"

(in fact this is told in the Help Menu of the Pokemon games... wonder why don't you follow it?)

In your case, you've gotten your surfing Lapras, what would you do? Start surfing... Where? Everywhere you can, from east to west, from north to south. In the end you'll find your next destination. Of course, you may end up in a lot of places that don't seem to have any apparent importance, if so, just backtrack and look for other places.

I don't like being explicit, maybe if you remember this words it may increase your skills as an RPG gamer ;)

Years
  • Go to Valenia, then go to the left.
    If you're stopped, go to the beach and look for a gap between the rocks. that way you can get to the route too.

Then, Surf to the south and look for the forest entrance =D

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • Sergio, your hack is executed beautifully. This is by far my favourite hack I've ever played in my life. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    where can i download the most recent beta, i tried downloading it and it was beta 1

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • As always the link to the latest Beta can be found on the first post of the thread (this applies generally to all the rom hacks with Betas available, so remember it), you will be sent to Sergio's site for the download, you cannot miss it, it's the one that says "Pokemon Orange", so just click on "Descarga"

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hey Sergio, I think you should just simply put, in bolded and large letters at the top of your main thread, put the simple steps to downloading the beta. I've seen countless posts concerning that exact question.

Well, keep it up!

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • I should create a basic guide just on where to go. I keep seeing more and more questions of where to go. Although I must admit, where to go isnt exactly clear. and Atom, you need to surf south from the first orange island town to get to a forest, then continue till you get to the first gym. then you go back to the first town after that, surf north from someplace (which i cannot recall at the time) and you'll find a city-looking place with tall buildings, then its fairly clear from there

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    OK, BD, I would shout in joy if u made a guide. At least a FAQ. Ive been in crystal cave 4 2 hours. HOW THE HECK DO U GET 2 THE ONIX?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back