• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
  • Well, did Serg!o replace the original Onix into a Crystal Onix?
    Well... the types are here so...:
    Onix: Rock/Ground
    Crystal Onix: Steel/Ice
    and is the Crystal Onix the only "Onix" to be caught in the game?

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.

ehsGweyisgh
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2009
    It won't let me go on the beach... it stops me and says, "Humm... mejor no alejarse demasiado ahora tengo que ver como volvere a P. Paleta.

I'm guessing Paleta means Pallet? As in Pallet Town?

Anyways, if Sergio or someone that knows spanish could clear this up for me, that'd be great.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I AM playing the english version dummy. Not ALL of it is straight english though.

I'm not too good at Spanish But I believe it translates to something like: "Humm better not go too far, I stil need to help Prof. Ivy." or something along those lines. either way I think the course of action to take it go back to the Pokemon Center and talk to tracy again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    aaronburnsyou, your guide is great. Thanks.

I have a question though. When Sergio finally finished his hack 3, must we play the whole game again from the beginning, or can we continue from where we left ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    I cant seem to get the patch to work properly. Even though I patch the ips to the rom, it doesnt seem to work properly.

When I play it in an emulator, the game will freeze if i try to view the intro. And if i just skip it and go on with the game, the graphics will be a little glitched. Both oak at the beginning and your little overworld sprite(at the naming) are glitched. When i finish naming my character, the game glitches and either freezes or restarts.

Is there any answer to this ?? (i've tried both USA dumps and the europe dumps).

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I like this hack a lot, and it's a great idea that you make it like the story of the orange islands! it's only too hard to know what to do, especially for people that don't watch the anime, like me. I was stuck at the begin after I got the pokedex and activated it, and then I was stuck. I didn't knew what to do, but I found out that you just needed to go in the zeppelin. that's one of those "hard points" cuz the guard says that no one is allowed to go in the zeppelin, and oak didn't said you had to go in there, so you couldn't except that. but with a lot of playing you can go through all those "hard points." and other than that, it's a great hack, congrats!

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • In the ghost ship maze, I suggest the following:
    - Fog.
    - Creepy music.
    - Wild ghost pokemon (maybe the Fire Red "ghost" you can't attack/catch).
    - Items like elixer scattered in dead ends.
    - Map pallet in shades of black and gray, with dilapidated tables, curtains, strange newspaper clippings
    - People who appear and disappear when you walk into rooms (like in DP).
    - Creepy Haunter statue with red eyes.

This would be fun. :)

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • ¡Sí, espero que venga 3 beta pronto también! ¡Pero puede ser que tome un rato porque Serg!o está muy ocupado!

¡Alguien traduce si pueden!
    Yes, I wait until beta 3 comes quickly too! It might take some time because Serg!o is very busy!

Someone translate if they can!

---

Hable inglés si tu puede la próxima vez.

Talk English if you can next time.

Years
  • After defeat 1st gym,where i should go?
    And,where to get cut?
    plz reply me

Question 1:how to get cut?

Question 2:how to go onix cave?

Question 3:where should i go after question 1 & 2?

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • TO lanjiao123456789:

here's the answer to all your questions:
    -all your questions will not be released before beta 3 is launched...

-well the cut thing... I think you can't or can get that...

Years
  • TO lanjiao123456789:

here's the answer to all your questions:
    -all your questions will not be released before beta 3 is launched...

-well the cut thing... I think you can't or can get that...

LOL i think is not...

Because...

I see youtube got onix cave lol

So it not end...

Some1 tell me how to fix my problem!!PlZ

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back