• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
Years
  • I cannot wait to see the beta, I'm sweating like a child! Another question I have is, I don't think I read somewhere what the name of the bad team is....

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Game is of course looking excellent. Nice idea with the lookout thing :)

Can I ask you if those are Kyledove's trees? I'm talking about the common ones. And if so, are they recoloured or something?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I was thinking - but aren't Kyle's a different colour? I never saw him with the ones that are in this game...

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • Me too, Krimm! I'll haunt them until they give it back.

I know that you're joking but DON'T do that.

yea i was kiddin, i would never steal from another's game. (or would i? *evil smile* no i wouldnt) besides im getting my own great ideas, (even though krim's are better, hmm maybe i should steal them, nahh!!!)

ok enough wit the jokes. seriously that update looks great but you could probally minimize those arrows or something cause thats the only thing thats not eye candy to me

Mar876

Im So Fat!What Happened To Me?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I like the battle screen graphics and the fakemon, when will it release?

Atomic Reactor

Don't ask when it will release. It will be releases when krimm feels its ready.
    Just sit back and wait.

RSLaehnart

Pokémon Dance Troupe HR
    Years
  • Looks like this game is coming along very nicely. ^^
    Great work with everything! Might I add that the lookout tower would look really cool with 'adjustable' telescopes instead of magnified glass or binoculars. Just a thought. X3

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Ummm... this has been posted previously but Krimm's a dude... Yeah... Poor Krimm...
    If anyone is having trouble knowing this then just look at the top right hand side of when he posts of go to his profile and look under the category About Me...

Anyways, nice job on the game Krimm!

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
  • Hopefully this game is gonna make children cry as the game crushes their brains with it's almighty intensity!

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • LOL

/insult to Krimm.

Yes, I am a guy ; o; Now for everyone's knowledge, I am on hiatus for this week working on something else which will hopefully be done in this week limit. Then I'll return and get the beta out as soon as possible.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    LOL

/insult to Krimm.

Yes, I am a guy ; o; Now for everyone's knowledge, I am on hiatus for this week working on something else which will hopefully be done in this week limit. Then I'll return and get the beta out as soon as possible.
    Blow of confidence.

Sorry 'bout the inactivity, great work though.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • YOU DONE KRIMM!!!! X_X

Now that I've been annoying I would like to note that the Neo Eras main site is missing, I blame Krimm as should you all...

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
  • It should be working now, I just had to unsuspend the site, because it hadn't been signed into for 2 weeks.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • ...So it wasn't Krimm's fault...? Eh, I'll fine something to blame him for.... And I wonder when Krimm'll be done...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back