• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynx Middata

a.k.a houndoomrulz
Years
  • I've been away at a Scout camp for the last 11 days at Blair Atholl (look it up XD) and I've come back to find that... my computer's gone. *bawls* But, I'm on my dad's computer typing this in and I'll be doing it like this until I get an iphone. Now then... I'd like to say that the game is goiung great and whack Archayos over the head repeatedly until he gives the ideas back to Krimm.

I'm going to also post a random camp song hear each time I post (much like Saiyu did)

This song is dubbed 'Fluffy Sheep' and contains a verse for Vampire Krimm and Archayos.

Spoiler:

Now then, time to go.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Offtopic: See thats why i dont go to camp. Your parents sell all your stuff accept you back and watch you suffer.
    Ontopic: I hope he does. Otherwise ill be pissed.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • So much for being the only game with Hoenn accessible..>_>

I really hate copiers, just letting everyone know that. I AM working on the Beta however I'm primarily waiting for the new Pokemon additions, once those are completed the beta will pretty much be done. However I am probably going to only release the beta to certain areas to prevent people on here easily downloading it and stealing material from the game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Looked in Libra's sig, and clicked, I must say it looks really nice, especially after reading all twelve pages to get caught up. ._.!

I'll bez a supporter, just don't know what userbar to put in meh sig.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I don't really think someone putting Hoenn in their game is coping you. It would be different if you came with an idea, rather then something that is in the official games- heck I had Hoenn in way back when I done Silk2 lol.

Atomic Reactor

and a lot of people are putting(tryin anyway) all the regions in there game. so uh.. that means hoenn too.
    (they're not copying you ;) )
    who said they were doing that though?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Not gonna lie...
    this inspired me to pick up this whole "create-a-game" thing. hha.
    this is truly awesome. I want to do as well as I know this will.
    keep it UP! hha! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    *Leaps down from a ledge* Ore... Sanjou!

You have been judged by the great Varible X! *Does dramatic X pose*

Personally, I like what I see so far. It seems interesting and like it would be fun to play. However if you still want some area ideas. I could help, give you a few.

Atomic Reactor

it's annoying.

When odes krimm get back from his hiatus.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • -yawn-

Hey everyone, me checking in again XD I'l hopefully have a nice update for you fairly soon here provided Archayos ever finishes what I asked him to do. It'll be small, but we'll be one step closer to beta. I'm still on extended hiatus, but I promise you all I'm still working on NeoEras! Here's a quick snippet Archayos has done :3

[Ignore that fact that she's facing away from you Dx]

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    dude did you have plan adding d/p pokes? me also cant wait to play the demo GL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back