• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
  • I'm confused, do you need to download all the different versions?

i downloaded the latest version, (Build 3.0 RC 2.14), and all the pokemon have "god gift" which looks to be just struggle, and nothing else. except the eevee.
    Because that sounds like you used a save from a much much older version... since the move table have been repointed since then.
    It's called an update just like any other software for your phone, etc... you don't need to download all of the versions...
    Download the latest one and use your save file that was created from an RC 2 version... nothing less...

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    i deleted all my saves and re-patched it. This time eevee had no moves too.

I tried patching it to both my 1.0 and 1.1 roms, the 1.1 won't even work at all.

EDIT: nevermind, i fixed it. needed a new rom, guess the old one was corrupted.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    how do i get into the chocolate factory in aqualight ?
    ppl said they can come in

but mine still blocked by guards

also i already finished the storm event, teleported back by the 555 beast, got surf then what i supposed to do?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    Are you on the latest version? I made a promotional item in the Pokémart that allows you to check what version you are on.

Im on version 2.08, It's not the latest one. Btw, I dont actually remember what was the promotional item lol.

Edit: I patched the latest version and it works now. My bad :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    1. What do I do once the storm begins in powerstone city?

2. Why can't I use my green and yellow apricorns at the move relearner, or is it just certain ones.

3. Do riolu and golbat still evolve through happiness?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

2. Why can't I use my green and yellow apricorns at the move relearner, or is it just certain ones.

for number 2, i found that the red apricon is the one , you could buy it somewhere , but i forgot .-.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • i deleted all my saves and re-patched it. This time eevee had no moves too.

I tried patching it to both my 1.0 and 1.1 roms, the 1.1 won't even work at all.

EDIT: nevermind, i fixed it. needed a new rom, guess the old one was corrupted.
    I think I used version 1.0 to be exact. Version 1.1 has different hex offsets. Glad you got it to work though.
    Where i can find Houndour???
    It can be found at Route 54 during the night for sure and in the low leveled area of National Park (at night of course).
    how do i get into the chocolate factory in aqualight ?
    ppl said they can come in

but mine still blocked by guards

also i already finished the storm event, teleported back by the 555 beast, got surf then what i supposed to do?
    This part gets over looked. There is an event in Dotte Hole on Route 63. Remember the cavern area that you couldn't surf to on that route before? Go inside and talk to the northern most tablets. When you find the one that makes a reference to the game title go to the lone tablet that you see nearby the entrance. When that is done, head all the way south of the cave. Or actually, did you do the "Evade the Cops" event yet?
    Is there a move reminder somewhere ?
    That's in the Pokémart of Route 61's 2ND Pokécenter. It requires only Red and Blue Apricorns.

When will RC 3 will be out?
    1) Dottle Hole on Route 63 and the answer on what to do is earlier on in this post. Good luck!
    2) Only the Red and Blue ones are usuable. Different Apricorns have different uses.
    3) Riolu evolves when it learns Iron Heart approx. level 22. Golbat levels at night at level 42 I think.
    4) RC 3 will be out as soon as I finish up the minor bugs of RC 2. RC 3 will conclude beta 3 with the Taejo League and a few post areas after it. Maybe sometime next month it should be ready.
    --------------------
    I'm going to release an update in a few (so you can finally evolve Beldum... lol). Minor fixes here and there. AND I promise to release the updated type chart tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    i already finished the talking with higher being in the cave, that's the same right ?

the evade cops? i don't even know what is that xD

the only thing i haven't done is, the catching of poison berry, in pokewood ,

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Anyone know where I can find squirtle? I searched route 54 for three hours yesterday with no luck.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • i already finished the talking with higher being in the cave, that's the same right ?

the evade cops? i don't even know what is that xD

the only thing i haven't done is, the catching of poison berry, in pokewood ,
    Is there a guy still blocking Powerstone's Gym?
    Anyone know where I can find squirtle? I searched route 54 for three hours yesterday with no luck.
    You can find it in Silversky during some point of the day.
    --------------------

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    I have 4 badges, been through the frozen battle, returned to town, explored the expanded safari zone, and talked to the lady blocking the door to the next town(pokewood).

I have 2 problems.

1: i may have sequence broke the game. Everyone in silversky is gone and all the doors are locked.
    2: i cannot find where to go next. Brat kid won't let himself be found. I'm out of ideas.

3: i have been following the video walkthrough, but where it says "pokeflute" in the video i received a light ball. and when you come back into silversky city, everyone is out and about.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Hello,

I love your work! Keep going.
    I just have a problem, when I try to patch "Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.18)"
    , its says "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." I used a Ups patcher tsukuyomi. Can you help me? Regards

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I have 4 badges, been through the frozen battle, returned to town, explored the expanded safari zone, and talked to the lady blocking the door to the next town(pokewood).

I have 2 problems.

1: i may have sequence broke the game. Everyone in silversky is gone and all the doors are locked.
    2: i cannot find where to go next. Brat kid won't let himself be found. I'm out of ideas.

3: i have been following the video walkthrough, but where it says "pokeflute" in the video i received a light ball. and when you come back into silversky city, everyone is out and about.

1. Is it nighttime? Because they go inside and lock their doors at night.

2. Have you tried the other cave entrance on route 50?

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    1. Is it nighttime? Because they go inside and lock their doors at night.

2. Have you tried the other cave entrance on route 50?
    1. Wow i didn't even think of that.
    2. you mean the one where the national park is, or the one on 51 where the 2 girls battle you one after the other. i've been to both.
    EDIT: found it nevermind i am an idiot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    nvm mind, already found the powerstone gym leader and finished the rocket tower

is that where the beta ends ?

also i read the old playguide, there's an info about a man giving short for surfer club, how could i find him?

and how to evolve seadra?

Back