• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    I have two questions:

1. Where can I find Squirtle?

2. Eeevee evolves by happiness as always?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I have two questions:

1. Where can I find Squirtle?

2. Eeevee evolves by happiness as always?

1. Silversky town during the day.

2. No, it only evolved through various stones. You'll get your first one through a story event.

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • Quick question please: I'm playing on my android device, and I don't think they have Lunar IPS on CH Play anymore. So, how can I patch the game now ? And with which ROM, if you don't mind ?
    P/s: I think I'm playing beta 2.0, so can I use the old save files ? Thanks anyway.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Quick question please: I'm playing on my android device, and I don't think they have Lunar IPS on CH Play anymore. So, how can I patch the game now ? And with which ROM, if you don't mind ?
    P/s: I think I'm playing beta 2.0, so can I use the old save files ? Thanks anyway.

Rom patcher in the playstore will work. Just one thing, if you do use it make sure to check the ignore checksum errors box since the rom needs to be expanded.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2018
    Is this game finished? (if not, how much %?)

PS1: I read the main post but didn't find anything.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    Did you battle Tizzle in luster forest? Because I had the same problem and it turned out I missed that battle and that's what fixed it for me.

Yeah i did do the luster forest battle already, but im now trying to find things i missed/didnt do... Thanks for the help!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Hi there, can anyone tell me how hoppip evolves, mine's level 25 and still not evolved

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I'd like to point out that there is either a glitch or a bug in the game that causes flags that I've already done to reappear when I save the game normally, close it, and then open it back up to where I saved. I had to start the game from the beginning again because of that due to the fact that the event where that secret cave opens up outside Ignite heights. Sorry for my speech. I appear to have grammar issues.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    am i the only one getting an error for this game?, i played most game here on the website, i have gaia, liquid crystal, cloud white and adventure red all working perfectly, but when i start this game i've got "The 1M sub-circuit board is not installed" error.. anyone here know how to fix?,thanks for anyone who can help..
    Note: Using Gameboid 2.4.7 already tried changing save type to flash (128).

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    am i the only one getting an error for this game?, i played most game here on the website, i have gaia, liquid crystal, cloud white and adventure red all working perfectly, but when i start this game i've got "The 1M sub-circuit board is not installed" error.. anyone here know how to fix?,thanks for anyone who can help..
    Note: Using Gameboid 2.4.7 already tried changing save type to flash (128).

Gameboid is doesn't save when switching to 128k. Switch to myboy.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Finally back. I have been really busy with job interviews and my senior year of college recently.
    --------------------
    Is this game finished? (if not, how much %?)

PS1: I read the main post but didn't find anything.
    It's far from finished but it has a lot of content so far. Keep in mind that this is going to be a FULL two region game.
    Hi there, can anyone tell me how hoppip evolves, mine's level 25 and still not evolved
    Level 21 with intense sunlight. You can find that weather condition on Route 55 during the morning for instance and in some other places I forgot.
    I'd like to point out that there is either a glitch or a bug in the game that causes flags that I've already done to reappear when I save the game normally, close it, and then open it back up to where I saved. I had to start the game from the beginning again because of that due to the fact that the event where that secret cave opens up outside Ignite heights. Sorry for my speech. I appear to have grammar issues.
    Hmmm. I'll investigate that flag and see what number it is. Can you tell me of anymore instances that ever happened? I want to see the pattern of flag numbers that I'll be getting from this. Thanks for the information!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Finally back. I have been really busy with job interviews and my senior year of college recently.
    --------------------

It's far from finished but it has a lot of content so far. Keep in mind that this is going to be a FULL two region game.

Level 21 with intense sunlight. You can find that weather condition on Route 55 during the morning for instance and in some other places I forgot.

Hmmm. I'll investigate that flag and see what number it is. Can you tell me of anymore instances that ever happened? I want to see the pattern of flag numbers that I'll be getting from this. Thanks for the information!

I'm thinking that anytime I resume my game from a normal save, For example, I saved normally after I did the event with Joey and that rocket grunt in Silversky, but when I resumed my game the next day, I went into a building and exited out, and they were out there again. I couldn't do the rocket event down in the forest and Lola's gym was closed off. Those two guards are still there blocking the path near the east gates. This might be an issue with a normal game save. I'm playing this on vba and I have to use save states because of this issue.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • I'm thinking that anytime I resume my game from a normal save, For example, I saved normally after I did the event with Joey and that rocket grunt in Silversky, but when I resumed my game the next day, I went into a building and exited out, and they were out there again. I couldn't do the rocket event down in the forest and Lola's gym was closed off. Those two guards are still there blocking the path near the east gates. This might be an issue with a normal game save. I'm playing this on vba and I have to use save states because of this issue.
    It happens with the 900+ flags. Damn. RC 2 has been a disaster. I cancelled the RC download due to this unfortunate ultimate game breaker... or I suggest to use savestates for now... if it's not too late already... RC 2's release is now officially cancelled as I will be officially working on RC 3 which will fully resolve this game breaker in due time. I feel a bit discouraged by this in continuing the progress of this rom hack, but I can't let it bother me too much... sigh.

And as I said before, I hope everyone have been making backups of their save files because you never know when complete game breakers may occur.
    Does the current beta go up to the gate to route 66 that goes to Chert Town?
    Yea but it should be blocked.

Last edited:

NeonGeaso

Neon
    Years
  • I just started the game a few days ago and it's great. I just don't understand the way fairy's work in this game... And also my Mime Jr. Won't evolve. It knows mimic and I keep leveling it up, it just doesn't evolve! And I just want to know why you made the level curves so low then at some points to high? Overall the game appears good. I'm at the second gym with a team of level 16s. Just answer my few questions asap because I want my Mr. Mime!
    EDIT: oh and the Bliss Stone isn't evolving my minccino...might want to fix that...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I caught a shiny Porygon in the National Park the other day. How does Porygon evolve in this game?

Back