• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon (Old) White

GFS

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    This a great hack Foullump
    The scripting is of an incredibly high standared
    I can't wait for the new white to be released!

King Mario

Hacker in training
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    I must inform you, that you msut change it's name. Nintendo has recently "trademarked" the name Pokémon White.

Would've linked my sources to you, but I haven't got enough posts yet :P Anyway, one of the is Bulbanews.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I must inform you, that you msut change it's name. Nintendo has recently "trademarked" the name Pokémon White.

Would've linked my sources to you, but I haven't got enough posts yet :P Anyway, one of the is Bulbanews.
    I must inform you to, hacks are nothing official.
    Is it wrong then if we make a Pokémon hack/game in general then, since Nintendo "trademarked" it?
    No, it isn't. Nintendo looked passed hack games, meaning they don't really care for them.
    Besides, I would think it would matter if we actually released these things in the real world. This is just for our enjoyment, not for money purposes, which is Nintendo's aim.

Anyways, on topic, I don't think I've ever commented here before.
    This is an amazing game, Foullump, like I mentioned in RHN.
    Good luck! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    i got one question u know where u talk to ur rival to go to sol city and i cant seem to find it can u tell wat to do

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
  • Hey there, foullump. Hope you remember me. I'm glad that you're keeping the old White thread open, if it is IS old. I'm also glad that you're keeping my userbar that I made on the thread, even though it isn't so good (in my opinion). ^_^
    I'll always try to give credit where credit is due. ;)
    This a great hack Foullump
    The scripting is of an incredibly high standared
    I can't wait for the new white to be released!
    I agree completely!
    I think this is probably my favourite hack so far. :3

~Flareon.
    Thank you both. I try to keep them professional for that exact reason. It's such a turnoff to see grammar problems and it gets boring when nothing happens in scripts.

Interesting information... I'll make sure not to sell my hack! (as if I was actually planning on it... xD)
    foullump if you need help on graphical stuff just ask me whenever :P
    Thanks! Duckdavis helps me sometimes, but your work is even more fantastic! I'll keep your name written on my list when I need graphics! Thanks for the offer! I suck at that stuff.
    i got one question u know where u talk to ur rival to go to sol city and i cant seem to find it can u tell wat to do
    The sudowoodo should be gone. Try scrolling up a few posts.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    OMG this is such a great game i have waited soo long for it!
    I hope you make more games like this (you should sell them hehe)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    can either u or someone else
    please tell m how u were alble to
    choose 1 of all 9 starters,
    cuz I would REALLY like that in my hack

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • follump you are amazing! i absolutely love your hack. i hope you will comeplete this.

Years
  • When you say old white does that mean there is a new one if there is can someone tell me where it is and good luck with this hack i hope you complete this

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    hey I battled my rival and I want to go to sol city but i can´t because the sudowoodo is still there what must i do

edit : found it

Last edited:
    Back