• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon (Old) White

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
  • Uhhhmmm... What's going on with this, foullump? Is this being worked? Otherwise it's confusing to keep it open (I remember all that paragraph about you leaving, I hope you decided to come back)

No, no, no. I'm back on. (I couldn't stay off xD) But I am not hacking right now. Probably won't until next summer...

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    I like the Estyle its very nice...! the backsprite of the trainer. don't like xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    i liked it so much, i find the whole academy idea interesting :) thank you so much

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hey there, foullump. Hope you remember me. I'm glad that you're keeping the old White thread open, if it is IS old. I'm also glad that you're keeping my userbar that I made on the thread, even though it isn't so good (in my opinion). ^_^

magical_wonton

Gaia and DA distracted me!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • VA
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    Ahh yes...This was such a great beta.
    I believe this was one of the reasons I joined here~

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Its definately a challenge, thanks for the tip on the sudowoodo foullump, I totally didnt see the gap below the cop and it when I went through their last, I knew it was there, but yeah.

I'm in steel city, and its ended I guess I cant go anywhere...

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    this game rocks
    this is my team:

Quilava level 22
    Linoone level 20 (pick-up)
    Aron level 17
    skitty level 15
    heracros level 16 (pain to catch him with pokeball the trick is to waste max 1 ball is save game throw,fail? load game)
    Pichu level 17

Years
  • Wow nice hack foullump. I seen this on youtube ages ago and so badly wanted to download it but I couldn't find it anywhere. But here it is. :P

I don't think I can create a hack as good as that in my whole life!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    Plis I need help!
    I can't go to Sol City and I don't know why.
    I have just defeated the rival (gary) and the other and when i go to the pass of sol city where is the 'sodowoodo' tree, it doesn't disappear.
    Where I have to go??

thanks for your help

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Plis I need help!
    I can't go to Sol City and I don't know why.
    I have just defeated the rival (gary) and the other and when i go to the pass of sol city where is the 'sodowoodo' tree, it doesn't disappear.
    Where I have to go??

thanks for your help

go one space below the police man then you can go around him and talk to the sudowoodo and battle him (catch or defeat him) and he goes away.

Back