• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon (Old) White

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2008
its a good game beat it already but why did u stop i think if you kept making it more people would download it

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
its a good game beat it already but why did u stop i think if you kept making it more people would download it

I just thought it was very unprofessional, and I could do better. I wanted to make something I could be proud of, not disgraced by. But anyways, I'm glad people like it!

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
I just thought it was very unprofessional, and I could do better. I wanted to make something I could be proud of, not disgraced by. But anyways, I'm glad people like it!

The demo was great! The old white was really good and I liked the 9 starter choice and the west academy!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Well, not really. I was looking through your hack(in a-map), and saw that you used up a lot of space for scripting.
I also saw a lot of Johto maps.

No one has mastered scripting, only gamefreak has, mainly becuase they umm...made the game. If you've mastered scripting, there wouldn't be as many errors in White, not that it isn't a great hack, it is!

You've mastered getting the hang of scripting, but not the whole thing.

Well, sorry for all that, but good luck!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Good, I remember this hack because encontre in youtube, and I was remaining amazed or. Or But I see that now changed ace some tiles and things, I hope that I am surprised so much like before!!
Bye!!

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
Years
Theres an error...........
PokemonOldWhite_2008_07_04_18_08_05.jpg

PokemonOldWhite_2008_07_04_18_08_13.jpg

when i keep passing on them they will appear again and again.....
I always press A button......I always get protein..........

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
Theres an error...........
PokemonOldWhite_2008_07_04_18_08_05.jpg

PokemonOldWhite_2008_07_04_18_08_13.jpg

when i keep passing on them they will appear again and again.....
I always press A button......I always get protein..........

Are you playing the latest version? Version 1.1 was released about two weeks ago, which wrapped up all the glitches, I believe.

POKE'WIN

It's Funny Cuz Its Not Me
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Awesome i have been waiting ages for this.
*TURNS ON VBA* This is great.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
I try a beta of this hack...
is't fantastic!!
The some script are wonderfull
but I don't like the intro...isorry...but he's orrible!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
Feels like forever getting to Sol City. *Gasps* And now it's finished... :(:(:(:(

It feels unique having an Academy and starting off like this.

Thanks for making this beta. GL with PokEmon White 2/New

Back